My presentation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Filth
ok heres the story i'm sat in collage bord spinig on a spinny chair, but i gotta do a presentation for next week, what should i do it on?

Englishpin@pple
pineapple's!!!

DeVi| D0do
mangoes!

wait... huh?

Clovie
me purplequeen1

kidding
what subject it is for?

Filth
hmm nice ideas but its got to last 4 mins

its for key skills by the way

Englishpin@pple
hmmm......... pineapples!!

DeVi| D0do
I did a five minute speech on elbows when I was in high school big grin

Englishpin@pple
bye all

Clovie
Originally posted by Filth
hmm nice ideas but its got to last 4 mins

its for key skills by the way what's key skills? blink

Filth
Originally posted by Clovie
what's key skills? blink

its maths, english and ict all rolled into one subject

DeVi| D0do
whoa... that's one helluva subject!

screw that!

Clovie
its maths, english and ict all rolled into one subject weird blink
it is something like economics?

Filth
I don't know, but anyway i decided to freak out my class, so im doing it one dracula films and reality.

Clovie
good luck

Mighty Yoda
you could talk about the english language and how a computer helps to o that

Sun Ce
okay, i'm in his class too, and u normally do it on music?, but thats 1 weird topic...damn what should i do mine on...games? LOL, dynasty warriors!!, no wait, The Romance Of The Three Kingdoms! rock

Mighty Yoda
no that rocks

Filth
Hey Sun Ce, my presentation has some real grousom facts in it evil face

Storm
Pays de la Loire stick out tongue

Sun Ce
so does mine...the armys that killed each other with swift swords and stuff...lol, well hey u can tell us all along it next week, tho i might not be in to see it LOL

Filth
lol should be fun, i have drew some pictures of people being impalied if your in tomorrow i'll show you.

shyguy
ok heres the story i'm sat in collage bord spinig on a spinny chair, but i gotta do a presentation for next week, what should i do it on?

some at random somthing

Sun Ce
lol should be fun, i have drew some pictures of people being impalied if your in tomorrow i'll show you. stick men i bet LOL

Filth
Originally posted by Sun Ce
stick men i bet LOL

how'd you guess confused

lol joke not its quite a good pic

Sun Ce
how'd you guess confused

lol joke not its quite a good pic i'll see tommorow if i can be assed, but diggles sauage rolls are nice and i do fancy gettign some...and those nice sweeties

Filth
yeah i think you should come in, it will be fun........... yeah right

Sun Ce
no expression did u mention the word "Fun" because if so, pass me my gun and i'll use it on.......Myself

Filth
no theres no fun here no expression

Sun Ce
i wanna buy that sword..If Only....no i'm not gonna say "knew the power of the darkside" i'm gonna say "i had that samurai sword" i would go in college and mess with it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.