The Blob vs. The Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Imperial_Samura
The Joker, looking for a bigger challange, sets his sights on one of the biggest there is - The Blob. This can only end badly for one of these competitors, but which one?

Blob vs. Joker 1st - No prep
2nd - With Prep.

jplatinum
Blob laughs at him then punches him in the head one time, killing him instantly.

King Burger
Joker seesm to often carry with him his laughing gas.

He can use it on the Blob, and that's it I figure.

radioboy121
Then Blobs laughs his head off and falls over crushing Joker. Blob wasn't too much for chatting so Joker wouldn't be given a chance in a straight out fight. With Prep, Joker wins.

WindDancer
Blob is an idiot! Joker is far more evil and dangerous. Plus the Joker has an incredible criminal mastermind. Making him more sneaky. A blast of Joker's laughing gas should be enough to kill that obese Mutant.

DarkCrawler
He is not obese!

He is well-rounded.

WindDancer
lol!

Next Venom_girl
*crunch!*

Avalonofthewind
Fair fight...blob...

Prep for both? Joker.
He's a genius. He's been shown to walk out of Arkham by making his special laughing gas out of cleaning agents.

Draco69
Acid or Laughing gas. Blob is WAY too slow to capture the Joker. And he's incredibly retarded to boot.

FistOfThe North
Batman once said that the Joker can scare even him sometimes.
And I agree.

Joker is no joke

I got him.

That Blob would bomb.

MERCILOUS
I have a pretty morbid image in my head of the blob with a huge grin ear to ear and veins popping out of his fat contorted flesh after being gassed.

grey fox
blob falls on joker smushing him

BENITO
BLOB (not a condom)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.