Help Me...pwease

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silentsuicide16
see i need some help on what i should do....my boyfriend dumped me the other day and i just recently found out that while we were dating that he told one of my best friends, mary, that he'd sleep with her. and right after he dumped me, he started hitting on mary as well. and another thing, him and my now exbestfriend, ginny, slept with eachother while we were dating.....any ideas on what i should do? please help me...
<3 Kelly

sadwalk

Drumdude1167
is their any other methods that dont involve killing

Demarthl
get on with oyur life and find some real friends

TWelling4Ever
I'd kick his a**, but that's me. Dunno, I'd be big time pissed. I agree with Drumdude though...killing isn't quite the answer LOL

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by Demarthl

yes

Clovie
forget about the looser

TWelling4Ever
Yeah, you should, silentsuicide16

Drumdude1167
WHAT YOU CALL ME

Clovie
Originally posted by Drumdude1167
WHAT YOU CALL ME blink who?
or you are that guy who dumpted her?

Drumdude1167
no......i just felt like saying something stupid

silver_tears
Do nothing, they deserve eachother *disgusted*

Drumdude1167
mmmm sex on the beach

silver_tears
At first it wasn't gonna be the drink eyes

§P0oONY
Originally posted by silentsuicide16
see i need some help on what i should do....my boyfriend dumped me the other day and i just recently found out that while we were dating that he told one of my best friends, mary, that he'd sleep with her. and right after he dumped me, he started hitting on mary as well. and another thing, him and my now exbestfriend, ginny, slept with eachother while we were dating.....any ideas on what i should do? please help me...
<3 Kelly

sadwalk

Get over it.... mad no murder necessary

silentsuicide16
but murder is fun.....but usually by kill i mean severely beat them...see my ex and my exbestfriend were dating before so she thought this is as some sick and twisted way of revenge

draconigena
Get over it. If he's going to act like an ass then he obviously doesn't care about you enough to truly deserve you.

So **** it, move on.

NyC-gUrL
be ZEN raver

SlipknoT
Kill Yourself

AdventChild
he's done and overwith you need to kill her because she was supposed to be you friend so destroy her with everything you got!!!!! damn bastards.. they can rot in hell suffer and die for doing what they did to you..... i can't stand unloyal people and betrayal..!! mad

Sun Ce
nah Slip u shouldn't keep practicing on other ppl like that, your speach for the mirror that is

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by silentsuicide16
<3 Kelly

sadwalk

Make sure that you have no contact with those walking herpes happy

In the mean time, you can always call the police anonymously and tell them hes a drug dealer happy

for her, call her mom and tell her you're from the clinic and that you have her daughters pregnancy results happy

Demarthl
meeyow laughing someone knows revenge like a twin sister!

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Make sure that you have no contact with those walking herpes happy

In the mean time, you can always call the police anonymously and tell them hes a drug dealer happy

for her, call her mom and tell her you're from the clinic and that you have her daughters pregnancy results happy

hey i like you my kinda girl big grin

lil bitchiness
meeyow laughing someone knows revenge like a twin sister!

flirt1Im da queen of revenge babeh!

Originally posted by lilmisskitten
hey i like you my kinda girl big grin

Thank you flirt1

GuitarBunny
haven't seen u in a while lilmisskitten
hi

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
haven't seen u in a while lilmisskitten
hi

HELLO ! i saw you u must not a noticed me embarrasment

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Sun Ce
nah Slip u shouldn't keep practicing on other ppl like that, your speach for the mirror that is confused I dont get it

Sun Ce
Originally posted by SlipknoT
confused I dont get it thats why its such a good comeback stick out tongue, plus i made it myself....i mean if somebody calls u a name or something, just say to them they shoudln't be practicing those words on other ppl, they shoudl just say them to the MIRROR like they are practicing to lol, but its just a little thing to say...

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by Sun Ce
thats why its such a good comeback stick out tongue, plus i made it myself....i mean if somebody calls u a name or something, just say to them they shoudln't be practicing those words on other ppl, they shoudl just say them to the MIRROR like they are practicing to lol, but its just a little thing to say...

ohhhhh i get it

hey i like it

i might use that sometime devil

Sun Ce
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
ohhhhh i get it

hey i like it

i might use that sometime devil its soo cool isn't it lol, when u understand what it means, but the first tiem u say it they don't have a clue, as slip exampled laughing out loud

PrinceofBlades

Wow, for once we agree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.