After May 19

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HAROLD
Just curiosity. What's going to happen to us after ROTS is released? Will there be any reason to continue visiting this forum?

OB1-adobe
Rots DVD, and its extras

Saga box set and its extras

Videogames, board games, any further changes to the movies, I'd say yeah.

The noob rush hour traffic in here should fairly die down which is a good thing.

Mainly I just want the ROTS DVD, I looking more looking forward to that than seeing it in the theater.

TheForceSupreme
The Tv series is all I'll be looking forward to.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by OB1-adobe

The noob rush hour traffic in here should fairly die down which is a good thing.

I think it's going to get 10 times worse.

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess

Why do you think that?

Darth Blender

OB1-adobe
Just as long this place doesn't turn into the matrix forums I'm happy. Those people are ridiculous in there. They make endless circle debates about shit they just make up in their tiny heads.

Post: "Okay, so like Zion is like, a Matrix inside the Matrix, and Like Neo is like the virus inside the matrix, but he is therfore the Matrix."

Reply: "No man, like Neo is like Outside the matrix, but in Zion the Matrix doesn't exist, but in fact, it really does. So Zion is like inside the Matrix but outside Neo, which is in the Matrix"

vader519
Yes, there is reason to come back to the forum. We can discuss what we thought of the movie and what was the best part. We can talk about the tv show, games, dvd. There is still alot to talk about.

PVS
i think one giant benefit to the coming of may19 will be the end of what i like to call 'hyperspaced00ds', you know, the ones that cant use the search option and just HAVE to post a new thread for every HS tablescrap they come across. no more SS clones with 'inside info', and speaking of which no more SS threads. i guess what i'm trying to say is it will mean the end of the glory-hounds, the ones who seek some kind of quasi fame on these forums. after may19 all that will be left to discuss is what we saw, not what we might see. that should be like a shot of penicillin to KMC ep3 big grin

jjwil76
hmmm...this is actually a really good thread. i was wondering the same thing. whether i'd come here after rots or not. kinda reminds me of high school graduation day when everyone promises to keep in touch and by the end of the summer people are off in different directions.

to be honest, i'm gonna have to say "smell ya later".

jay bird
Harold your avatar is turning this bird ON!!!!

30TH (cough. . . .cough . . .an n i versary . . cough box . . . . .set cough
amazing . . . . .cough

Darth Plagueis
Sorry folks, but embedded in the end credits of ROTS is order 77, which commands all Star Wars fans to turn on one another!

hunchy
Originally posted by HAROLD
Just curiosity. What's going to happen to us after ROTS is released? Will there be any reason to continue visiting this forum?

Good topic to discuss...haven't had any really good new topics for a while. I think there will be some things left to do on these forums, much discussion left to do, if not as much. Weird to think Star Wars will be over huh?

Darth_Vader05
I will be waiting for the ROTS DVD to come out but after ROTS i will be watching ANH.

macgeek2005
Rots DVD, and its extras

Mainly I just want the ROTS DVD, I looking more looking forward to that than seeing it in the theater.

Yeah, same here. And if they make a Saga box set, I WILL be buying it. I don't care how much I spent on the Trilogy box set, and the prequels.

DarthLazious
I dont think there will be any reason to come back to this forum after May 19th.

Lana
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess

It will initially but will drop off fairly quickly, most likely.

PVS
oh yeah, forgot to add

may19-say goodbye to all the moochers!!! eek! Happy Dance Happy Dance

SithSpy
jeez lana, am i following you around today? I think it will be better in the long run there will be reason for lurkers and morons to be here, only people who really wanna talk starwars

Lana
Yeah right, PVS, we'll prolly have people going "OMG IS THERE ANY BOOTLEG COPIES OF ROTS??!!!!!11" stick out tongue

Lana
Originally posted by SithSpy
jeez lana, am i following you around today? I think it will be better in the long run there will be reason for lurkers and morons to be here, only people who really wanna talk starwars

Stalker!!!! laughing out loud j/k stick out tongue

Yeah, really. The trolls will probably stop coming as well, hopefully.

PVS
Originally posted by Lana
Yeah right, PVS, we'll prolly have people going "OMG IS THERE ANY BOOTLEG COPIES OF ROTS??!!!!!11" stick out tongue

true...true...BUT those threads will be immediately closed i bet. stick out tongue

HAROLD
One thing I can't STAND is people asking for bootleg copies of movies.

I am SO against this, I can hardly stand it. People at my school yesterday were asking me if I knew about when a bootleg ROTS would be available.

FREAKIN' IDIOTS!

NoFate007
May 20th we're still gonna have people. We're gonna be having debates about things that happen in the movie, things that should've and could happen later, etc. People are gonna post a bunch of threads saying "I think blah blah blah even though the movie shows blah blah blah" such as those people that tend to think Windu is the traitor cause his lightsaber is purple. By May 19th 2006, not many people will be here, but for a while people will still come.

vader519
I think we will all be in here on May 19th and 20th talking about the movie and what happened. We will probably be talking about the game as well.

macgeek2005
I'm gonna leave this place on about may 14 or 15, cause around that time a few people will be seeing the movie already, and I don't wanna talk to people who have seen it for 4 days, and not be able to see it myself. I'll come back here, after i've seen it.

HAROLD
Originally posted by vader519
I think we will all be in here on May 19th and 20th talking about the movie and what happened. We will probably be talking about the game as well.

I'm definitely not going to be talking about the game, because I'm not exactly a fan of LucasArts'....umm.... 'work'. laughing

I think that's the first time I've used a smilie to prove a point.

Jedi_KnightAlly
Rots DVD, and its extras

Just so u know, i actually joined for the EU side, and so i cld post messages on that board. Just didn't want to be classed as someone who ran with the crowd lol.

HAROLD
Originally posted by macgeek2005
I'm gonna leave this place on about may 14 or 15, cause around that time a few people will be seeing the movie already, and I don't wanna talk to people who have seen it for 4 days, and not be able to see it myself. I'll come back here, after i've seen it.

You're talking about bootleggers, right?

If so, (expletive) them! mad

lil bitchiness
May the 19th be with you!

There are plenty of reasons to come back to this forum. yes

jedijunky1138
Originally posted by PVS
oh yeah, forgot to add

may19-say goodbye to all the moochers!!! eek! Happy Dance Happy Dance THANK GOD FOR THAT!!!!!!!

jedijunky1138
Originally posted by Lana
Stalker!!!! laughing out loud j/k stick out tongue

Yeah, really. The trolls will probably stop coming as well, hopefully. I doubt that Lana. There is always gonna be someone out there who thinks its funny to go around joining forum groups just so they can piss peeps off.

Jedi Priestess
Whats left to do after May 19th? My sig says it all laughing out loud

DCLXVI
Watch Smallville?

smoker4
Originally posted by DCLXVI
Watch Smallville?

Oh yes smokin'

Darth Blender
Originally posted by PVS
i think one giant benefit to the coming of may19 will be the end of what i like to call 'hyperspaced00ds', you know, the ones that cant use the search option and just HAVE to post a new thread for every HS tablescrap they come across. no more SS clones with 'inside info', and speaking of which no more SS threads. i guess what i'm trying to say is it will mean the end of the glory-hounds, the ones who seek some kind of quasi fame on these forums. after may19 all that will be left to discuss is what we saw, not what we might see. that should be like a shot of penicillin to KMC ep3 big grin

I MOSTLY agree! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Lana
Originally posted by jedijunky1138
I doubt that Lana. There is always gonna be someone out there who thinks its funny to go around joining forum groups just so they can piss peeps off.

Well yeah, but it shouldn't be as bad as it is now.

Jedi Priestess
Smallville is droolio

astrofan428
Smallville does kick ass!!!

After May 19th there will be alot people here I think. Alot of what goes on here is debating things that have to do with the other 5 movies or what happens in between the trilogies, now we will have one more movie to talk about. And for the first couple months people are going to be talking what they did and didn't like about E3. Not to mention all the little details no one will see during their first viewing, which when announced whether they are true or not everyone will look for them. And I am sure all the sig makers and art makers can have a field day with the entire movie out.

See you May 20th.

southtownbluz
I'll be watching Smallville....

...and hanging around here every now and then. I love you guys!

HAROLD
Why does everyone like Smallville? Personally, I think it's a lame show.

cylob69
yeah its a bit dull is Smallville...im looking forward to LOST though when it airs here...looks good.

personally sci fi/fantasy wise ill be looking forward to
EVIL DEAD 4
KING KONG
BATMAN BEGINS
and the second series of the the new DR WHO which is on uk tv at the mo....Silas(KI ADI MUNDI) Carson voiced an alien on an episode the other week.
Thats about it.

cylob69
Re: Smallville
Although i find Smallville dull ill admit im looking foward to this movie.............a lot.

Lana
Originally posted by HAROLD
Why does everyone like Smallville? Personally, I think it's a lame show.

Same here...I never got into it. Doesn't help that everyone thinks that my username is from Smallville...no, it's my real life nickname. Heh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.