Figure Skating

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rouge24
ok, i'm starting a figure skating thread cuz i couldn't find one,

who do you think will make it to the '06 Olympics?

Dexx
oh.....i'm no fan...good luck in finding some stick out tongue

rouge24
thanks, i'm gonna need it, most people don't consider it a sport, but i skate so....

bordom
Hey! I love skating! I skate, but I'm not really good or anything. I want to go to Calgary for the 06 Worlds... I think it would be so awesome to see all of the famous skaters and all

rouge24
Hey, another skater! i'm so happy! who's you favorite skater?

bordom
My fav would have to be between Sale/Pelltier or bourne big grin you?

rouge24
Dorthy Hamill, Scott Hamilton, people like that, i also like kwan, and Cohan

bordom
O yes I like them too. I love to watch Kurt Browning too big grin Hamilton's a legend though smile

rouge24
yeah he is, i would love to see him skate in person, did you see sarah Hughes sister skate a couple of weeks ago? she was really good

bordom
Ya I was like WOW!... I was soo surprised to hear bout her skating.

rouge24
yeah, it was really good too

bordom
yes Sure was.... I like to watch things like Stars On Ice and Gotta Skate 1, 2, 3 and all those big grin

rouge24
yeah, "champions on ice" came to my town last year, so a group of people from the two ice rinks in my town went to see it, i was down on the ice, it was so cool!

bordom
Omg! I would have LOVED to see that! I live in a crappy town so no huge skaters will come to perform lol sad

rouge24
yeah, it was really good, there was this girl that had like 10 or so hula hoops around her, and she kept all of them up while skating. now that takes talent imo.

bordom
I agree. That would be VERY confusing and difficult

rouge24
i'm so happy! i can do a loop-loop combination, and i got my sit-spin back(i'm half-way down again)! Happy Dance

bordom
Congrats!

rouge24
thanks, so happy!banyey

bordom
you totally should be happy

skater_girl120
My favorite skater is Michelle Kwan. I don't like Cohen much though. I just started skating two moths ago. Advice?

PS>>Happy Dance I love bananas!

BobbyD
Rogue, I play ice hockey, and can tell you that doing so has made me appreciate figure skating that much more. It's so much more difficult than people believe. Personally, I like pairs figure skating, not to be confused with pairs dancing.

bordom
Originally posted by skater_girl120
My favorite skater is Michelle Kwan. I don't like Cohen much though. I just started skating two moths ago. Advice?

PS>>Happy Dance I love bananas!
Watch your knees, and form when you land stick out tongue and good luck big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.