Savage Hulk and Hercules and Thing vs. Gladiator and Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
i think, this would be a very interesting match

a handicap match.... with awesome powerhouses

some said.. Juggy is unstoppable.. and Gladiator can become stronger the more nacissistic he gets....

wow ... what a battle... i wanna see this in comic .. and on screen ;-)

Glady and Juggy are gonna be confrontated by a very angry Green Hulk,... an angry full powered Hercules, and the recent thing... who can also become very angry...

i believe, it depends how angry ... how strong the hulk gets....

if he gets madder than ever ....... Glady and Juggy stands NO chance

armandovalles
Hulk has been extremely pissed before and still had his ass whupped by Juggy in Juggy and Hulk's first ever encounter. In gladiator and Hulk's first encounter, gladiator wouldve won but for some reason Hulk's thunderclap in the atmosphere sent out radiation instead of a sonic-boom. So that nearly killed glad's, but Glad's still got up and blasted hulk with his eye beams which in itself are radiation again so hulk put his hand over glad's face to shoot it back at glad's which once again caused glads to get hit by radiation.All im trying to say is if not for the radiation Gladiator would've destroyed hulk.

Betageuze
hulk has fought Juggernaut before... and won most of the matches..... and Hulk is the most powerful human being on this earth ... the madder he gets..... he has no limit... so he can beat both ... Juggy and Glady... but... at the same time??... i doubt it ... but there we have Herc and Thing .. i think Hercules and Thing both have a good chance to hold Glady down.... and Juggernaut will be beaten by a very angry Hulk.... so .. its clear...... the trio wins this

armandovalles
it all depends on which hercules were talking about here. If its classic Full-god herc, he can destroy the other 4 fighters in this fight all at the same time, cuz hell, he held up the world for hundreds of years!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.