please help: what is ... Power Gem???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
can you help me please.. i ve heard here so often ... the Power Gem?

what does this mean ?

thanks in advance

demigawd
It's one of the Infinity Gems, gems that, when used in unison, makes you pretty much all-powerful. Power Gem specifically amplifies your powers by orders of magnitude. It's been said initially that it's subconscious in nature or you have to be smart enough to activate it, though most recently in She-Hulk, just wearing it "gives you the strength of Infinity" or somesuch.

LordFear
Ok not very easy of an answer but as best as I can explain is (plz other members feel free to correct me or add on)

There exist five gems in the Marvel Universe which are manifestations of five different properties.
TimeandSpace gem- This gem controls the past, present and future and also
controls the Universe as in astral bodies, planet alignements and creations and pretty much cosmic beings residing in that particular Universe.
Reality- This gem controls pretty much perception and reality. The creation of it or the distortion of what is perceived or what was and will be perceived.
Mind---This gem controls the mind of every being in said Universe. It knows the thoughts of every sentient beiing in the Universe
Power- This gem is strength personified. It holds unlimited power, strength, durability projectile ability.
Soul- This gem possesses and controls the souls of all living and deceased to have ever died in said Universe

Linkalicious
6 gems

Time
Space
Reality
Mind
Power
Soul

Each gem is pretty much self explanitory...all you need to know is that the owner of each gem has "complete" control over the powers that the gem covers.

These Infinity Gems have been put together 2x to the best of my knowledge. The most commonly known joining of the infinity gems was the Infinity Guantlet which was created and worn by Thanos. It was basically a glove with the gems lining the knuckles (and I think the back side of the hand)

The other, lesser known, unison of the gems was during the recent Thanos series of comics where Galactcus put them together to make a "crux" or basically a cross. He hoped that the power of the gems would be able to satiate his hunger forever.

K3VIL
Originally posted by LordFear
Ok not very easy of an answer but as best as I can explain is (plz other members feel free to correct me or add on)

There exist five gems in the Marvel Universe which are manifestations of five different properties.
TimeandSpace gem- This gem controls the past, present and future and also
controls the Universe as in astral bodies, planet alignements and creations and pretty much cosmic beings residing in that particular Universe.
Reality- This gem controls pretty much perception and reality. The creation of it or the distortion of what is perceived or what was and will be perceived.<---Yes but it's also dangerous to be used, Thanos even when he was in possess of it didn't use it.
Mind---This gem controls the mind of every being in said Universe. It knows the thoughts of every sentient beiing in the Universe
Power- This gem is strength personified. It holds unlimited power, strength, durability projectile ability.
Soul- This gem possesses and controls the souls of all living and deceased to have ever died in said Universe.<---You forgot that the gem can also be used to open mystic portals to travel through space and dimensions, project a soul blast that will stun or damage an enemy, and to stole the soul of a being from his body.The gem also seems to be sentient and possess a vampire-like need of souls.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.