Russia sells weapons to Syria

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler
Opinions? Thoughts? Rambling? confused

Capt_Fantastic
I think Russia sells weapons to just about anybody.

Linkalicious
I think Russia sells weapons to just about anybody just to spite America.

America: "Hey! Why are you selling THOSE guys weapons? They're our enemy!!!!!"

Russia: "STFU America....we'll do what we want."

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Linkalicious

exactly

Miss_Faye

Yep, you took the words right out of my mouth.

Fishy
Got to love the attitude of those country's who can't really be touched

WindDancer
After the cold war many high ranking generals trying to get richer sold weapons from the broken Red Army bases. And this recent news keeps showing the problem hasn't (or even might not be solved) Although this time it seems the scenario has different characters. Some are trying to get rich with the same scheme. Maybe more investigations will be required. Come to think about this might inspire another Tom Clancy novel.

KidRock
Originally posted by WindDancer
After the cold war many high ranking generals trying to get richer sold weapons from the broken Red Army bases. And this recent news keeps showing the problem hasn't (or even might not be solved) Although this time it seems the scenario has different characters. Some are trying to get rich with the same scheme. Maybe more investigations will be required. Come to think about this might inspire another Tom Clancy novel.

There has probley been 10 tom clancy books based on this scenario lol. I also dont think the Russians give a shit about what America thinks.. they just want money FOR THE MOTHERLAND.

Fire
I agree with KidRock I don't think the russians do it to spite america.
As WD said the russian high ranking (and prolly even down to the very soldiers) just view the Red Army, or whatever is left of it as a big supermarket which they can loot and sell to anyone willing

KharmaDog

Other countries have used that foriegn policy and diplomatic method too wink

As disturbing as this is America has been known to sell weapons to questionable countries also. It's all about money, people in power don't care what anyone think.

Fire
Tons of countries sell weapons to countries who come sense says they shouldn't sell them at. In belgium the law prohibbits companies from selling arms to countries with civil conflicts and so on but we do it anyway. Sent a large order of weapons to Pakistan a few years ago, big fuss some secretaries resigned over that one

King Burger
Joseph Farah is a super-zionist self-hating arab who's
views on the region are about as f***ed up as they come.

Russia has a right to sell weapons to anyone they want,
just as the US does. If Israel doesn't like it, f*** them!
Let them attack the Russian ships carrying the weapons
and see what happens to them.

Besides, Syria is the cradel of not only modern arab
nationalism, but of Arab-Islamic civilization itself, that's
why Israel and it's jewish and christian ziontist freinds
have always had a particular hatred towards that proud
and ancient country, and have wanted to see it destroyed
perhaps more than any other arab nation.

Luckily for them they have morons like Farah to help
them out, so they can alwasy say "See! He agrees with
us, and he's an arab too!".

leonheartmm
america n isreal probably sell more weapons to each other n india n europe than russia can ever sell to any1. no 1 asks them what theyr doin, not to mention the fact that america still remains the country with one of the largest and most advanced pile of unquestionable nukes, and is the only country who has ever used a nuke against some1 else.{all in the name of deterrance} no 1 can question that, cause america is powerful, and with might comes right.

Imperial_Samura
I in a way agree. Arms deals are very common, and more often then not the people who are buying arms are ones who might appear dangerous, but then money runs the world (oil and arms are the worlds richest industries). And it's not really limited to Russia. The US has a long, and bad, record of sales to nations which could be considered dangerous. As do certain European countries (and if arms bans are lifted, to China). So although its not good, I say Russia can go on as they wish. Thats the joy of being a sovereign nation (at least one that is more untouchable then the rest)

IceWithin

I like you link laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.