Savage Hulk vs. The Maestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Savage Hulk

vs.

The Maestro

future inperfect Part II

Cosmic Cube
Maestro is a better fighter, and he's smarter. Savage Hulk may be an idiot, but he is clearly much stronger and more durable. I'd say Savage Hulk.

armandovalles
Dude savage hulk is clearly much weaker than Maestro, what r u smokin! jk jk, but yea, Maestro gets stronger the madder he gets too just like savage hulk plus Maestro starts out at cl 170 while Savage Hulk starts out cl 90.

Cosmic Cube
Savage Hulk does not start out at Class 90. When he debuted, Hulk could lift 70 tons when calm. This figure has drastically increased since then. His strength starts out at greater than 100 tons (could be 1,000 tons, could be 100,000 tons,) and it increases from that level. Maestro does not start out at class 170, (there is no class 170, 170 tons = Class 100.) He is the Professor Hulk with increased strength. Maestro does not get "madder and stronger," either. Maestro's strength is increased, but it is nothing in comparison to the limitless strength of the Savage Hulk.

armandovalles
dude i have a book that was made in Feb 2005 and it says EXACTLY how mch everyone can lift .

stevusmagnus
Is The Maestro that guy from Seinfeld? If so, I'm taking savage Hulk...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.