do i have bad taste in music ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilmisskitten
Yes i know its been done before so theres no need to tell me big grin
but i actually really wanna know

l like

the matches, sugarcult,him,my chemical romance,lost prophets,yellow card,blink 182, green day ( i get fed up of them easy ),gorrilaz (there new song), q.o.t.s.a. (little sister), eminem,system of a down

whaddya think ?

lilmisskitten
oh and funeral of a friend and fightstar (how could i forget fightstar )

SlipknoT
SOAD is good but they rest blow.

hh?
from your list i like SOAD and Gorillaz.

eminem sucks

i haven't heard much from the others.

PRO-PAIN
Originally posted by lilmisskitten

l like

the matches, sugarcult,him,my chemical romance,lost prophets,yellow card,blink 182, green day ( i get fed up of them easy ),gorrilaz (there new song), q.o.t.s.a. (little sister), eminem,system of a down

whaddya think ?

Can you say bah bah I'm a sheep?

SOAD is ok though.

Dr. Strangelove
SOAD and Gorillaz are awesome. The rest are not that good other than Green Day.

Not a bad list though, I've seen much worse.

PINBALL
the only stuff i like is Green Day

lilmisskitten
ok my chemical romance really ?

Lana
Of that list I like SOAD, QOTSA, Gorillaz and Green Day (their older stuff is better). I used to like Blink, too. So, IMO, you have better musical taste than a lot of people who listen to bands like My Chemical Romance or Fightstar because you're at least branching out into stuff that's harder and more, should I say, 'grown up'.

IRON EDDIE 666
oh and funeral of a friend
I'll always remember them supporting Maiden big grin
The crowd started chanting "f**k off" and when their flag got taken down at the end of their little set there was a huge cheer. laughing out loud

Df02
^you're a hero... ****. i've seen people get boo'd off stage and its really harsh.

Funeral for a friend and MCR i like, rest i don't really.

Alpha Centauri
It must be harsh to be booed off stage but f*ck it. Some deserve it.

-AC

IRON EDDIE 666
With them is wasn't a case that they deserved it as such, it was a case of a very bad choice for a support act. They were not the type of band 90% of the maiden fans would listen to and they really didn't appreciate having to sit through it.

Alpha Centauri
Yeah that's what I meant.

-AC

Df02
Originally posted by IRON EDDIE 666
With them is wasn't a case that they deserved it as such, it was a case of a very bad choice for a support act. They were not the type of band 90% of the maiden fans would listen to and they really didn't appreciate having to sit through it.

im pretty sure the support act would've been announced prior to the show..its not like they HAD to sit through it, im pretty sure there'd have been a bar.

and if Maiden chose them for a support act surely their fans should show them some respect and try and appreciate the music?... i always go to see support bands for that reason, if the band wanted them supporting i'll give them a shot.

but yea, bad choice - doesnt mean they deserve a slating like that though, im sure they felt as out as place as you lot thought they were

eggmayo
Music taste is your own personal bag, try and much stuff as you can, thats what I do.

IRON EDDIE 666
Originally posted by Df02
im pretty sure the support act would've been announced prior to the show..its not like they HAD to sit through it, im pretty sure there'd have been a bar.

and if Maiden chose them for a support act surely their fans should show them some respect and try and appreciate the music?... i always go to see support bands for that reason, if the band wanted them supporting i'll give them a shot.

but yea, bad choice - doesnt mean they deserve a slating like that though, im sure they felt as out as place as you lot thought they were
Yeah, it was announced prior. However, to get close to the front at Earls Court you really had to be there through the support act, that was the problem that most fans faced and the reason why they were a bit pissed off as they wanted to avoid the support. However, i am not most fans. wink
People did try to appreciate the music, but it was just too far removed from what they had come to hear. I don't think the singer (alex i believe isn't it?) really helped matters either. He tried to win over the crowd, but didn't seem to quite come across the right way when doing it.
The slating was a bit harsh i'll grand you, but i think a lot of people felt a bit cheated that there were bands like Gamma Ray as support in Europe, and then the UK support was FFaF.
I personally was not one of the ones slating the band, i was actually on the verge on being sick at the time laughing out loud, but it was audiable around the place.

MildPossession
I don't know why people make these sort of topics, listen to your music and don't give a shit what other people think.

lilmisskitten
i dont give a damn its really just another way to see what other people like or who to ask a question about the groups they like ect.....

and i just like wanna know big grin

lilmisskitten

l like

whaddya think ?

ok now i like erm .... SOAD, mettalica gorrilaz soem ac(lightning bolt)dc the matches my chemical romance kings of leon box car racers blink the used slipknot funeral of a friend lost prophets and i still like fighstar although they should release lost liek tears in the in the rain cos that is a much better song

Benjio
Originally posted by eggmayo
Music taste is your own personal bag, try and much stuff as you can, thats what I do.
Exactly, but jus don't post it on a forum without a full professional music critic style reason why, otherwise your gonna get the piss ripped

lilmisskitten
mhmm thats what i would like to see em try devil

GABRIEL05
Originally posted by MildPossession
I don't know why people make these sort of topics, listen to your music and don't give a shit what other people think.

HA HA HA!

GABRIEL05
Originally posted by Benjio
Exactly, but jus don't post it on a forum without a full professional music critic style reason why, otherwise your gonna get the piss ripped

WHA?... confused

slipknotfreak
System of a Down kicks ass, but the rest can suck my dick.

basementred
besides green day, eminem, system of down, and my chemical romabcie yes

PunisherFan33

l like

whaddya think ?

all right blink 182, green day, gorrilaz, and system of a down all ****in great

eminem is the only one that i also heard of in that group and he blows

dAngEr_Is_gO!
I personally like Gorillaz, SOAD, Lost Prophets and Green Day. The rest I don't care much for.
In answer to your question, you don't have bad taste in music you have YOUR taste in music and if anyone tells you they hate it, tell em to talk to someone who cares. Everyone's different.

Blue Dragon
Green Day....that's it from the list... erm sorry.

SeptemberRain
I like HIM from that list

Imaginary
I either haven't heard that stuff, or I don't like it. I've heard a bit of SOAD and they're good.

s|m
Gorillaz, SOAD, System of a down and him yes

lilmisskitten
noone notices th eredo of my list how dare they miffed

PunisherFan33
Originally posted by SeptemberRain
I like HIM from that list

who do u like from that list

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.