I got a call from Warner Bros!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kimirin
The casting office of Harry Potter's fourth film (Goblet of Fire) called me up today and asked me several questions.

First they asked me my age which I told them and they thought it was a bit too old (but actually I look younger than 16).

Then they said: "But anyway, can I just take down your height?" which I told them.

Then they asked me if I am based in London and told me that they are getting these info for record purposes.

The conversation ended here.

Do you think I have the chance to be in the movie and did they just decided I am not for it?

I feel quite confused coz they called me up but yet did not make an arrangement to see me....

Although I am older than 16 (I am 21) but I do look like 16 and I am sure if they did not think so, they would not have called me (coz I sent my photos to them).

Any thoughts would be appreciated coz I feel so confused.

tassie
what did u audition for?

Berlin
Good For you kimirin

kimirin
Thanks.

I applied for the role of Cho Chang. Don't know if they are still considering me or not. Sad that they did not make an appointment with me but glad that they did not reject me either.

Will keep everyone posted but in the meantime if anyone has any thoughts, please do let me know.

iluvpippin
they wont because my drama teacher told me that ppl hardly ever cast ppl who aren't the right age as the character...maybe a year or two give or take, but not 5 years. sorry babe!

tassie
you never know, you might still have a shot wink

RebelPhoenix
Good luck with that! I'm 21 but can pass for 17 lol

tigress
you go girl iam 25 an havent got a hope in hell by way i dont know about the age thing i saw an interview on the women who plays moaning myrtle shes 37 so she said anyway big grin

punkyhermy
wow!!!!!!!!!!!
u r gonna meet danny!!!!!!!!

Chelse_gladrin9
oooooooooooooook

JRIndy
You want to play Cho Chang? Would you mind posting some photos of you?

crazy_c
You might have a chance. I mean, i heard that they might be getting Kate Winslet to play Fleur Delacour and she's like 29 and Fleur's 19 or something. I think if you look the age you've got a chance in getting it.

hhhhr
yeah i like to see ur photos too.

Unicor777
give us some photos for ug good luck !

kimirin
Hi all

Thank you very much for everyone's advice. I will let you know if I do get the part.

Meanwhile, I am really sorry but I don't have a scanner and I don't use digital camera. If I get the part I am sure you will know what i look like anyway, lol.

Btw I have a Q- DO I NEED BRITISH ACCENT??

I am British but my accent is not very strong. Afterall Cho is a Chinese so I would thought they don't care if she has a strong British accent or not.

Also, how tall is Daniel Radcliffe?

Elondra
You can easily get a British accent by taking speaking lessons.My accent wasn't that strong but the lessons really helped and now my accent is improvingsmile

So it was you who started the thread about Dan's height stick out tongue

celestial_moon
where can u get lessons? i wanna learn!

harrypfan
good luck Kimirin If you like like the age then I hope you get the part and don't forget good luck

Elondra
Look for drama schoolssmile

danis4ever
You're gonna meet Danny and the stars! OMG!
Really good for you!
I think you may have a chance.
British Accent may not be sort of a problem, well, cho is chinese and surely, she doesn't talk like British so much... right?

everything is possible if you got nerve - Ginny Weasley

Elondra
If she lived in England her whole life she would definetly have a British accent.

celestial_moon
mayb...and dramam schools? must...find...one...

iluvsirius
wow hope you get the part...it would be great u could post us and tell us of all ur experiences

periera
I'm 23, but I look 16 and I had an agent here who was all about signing me on because of it. Think about it, they don't have to deal with all the child labor laws.

RebelPhoenix
Like I posted in the Cho Chang thread a while ago, they have already cast Cho, Viktor Krum, Padma and Pavarti.

kimirin
Thanks, everyone. But seriously!! I am really confused. If they have already casted Cho Chang, then why did they call me for?? I mean, someone here also said that they got a letter saying that they have casted all the extras already but I did not received that either.

Well, if I do get any good news, I will let everyone know.

celestial_moon
choices: normally they would call ppl 2 c other options...they still haven't announced who will play cho but since shooting already started i think it might b 2 late. keep hoping tho!

Snape's friend
post some photos of you ! ! !
what do you look like??

Tonks
Just as what i was going to say. She may be Chinesse but. she must have lived in England all these years in oreder to know the langualge. Cause the English Language is the hardest to learn. as ppl have told me?

crazy_c
Yeh english is supposed to be a really hard language to learn And she must have grown up in England to go to Hogwarts cos if she didn't live in England why didn't she just go to an asian school?

RebelPhoenix
She seems of British nationality in the book so I doubt there'll be any difficulty understanding her English.

As for the difficulty of English, that's really odd because all of my friends for whom English is not their first language always tell me it's the easiest to learn. They say it's because it's so flexible with less structural rules and no genderising grammar etc.

Elondra
Yeah.I agree.My first language wasn't English and it's easier to learn than other languages.

Elondra
I don't make any sense here,do I?

RebelPhoenix
You made perfect sense smile

Elondra
Hey thanks.You cheered me up now after a moody day big grin

Northern Elf
if english wasnt ur first languge wot was??

Tonks
Um well it has more words than any other lanuage as ppl have told me. but im born in American! and that is the only Language that i know so i dont have any experince! laughing out loud

Elondra
My first language is Turkish.I wasn't allowed to speak English at home when I was young.

Northern Elf
were u born in england then

Elondra
Yesyes

xmen fan
YEA RIGHT! they didn't call his house!

Freddy_vs_Jason
That is so not true, in tons of movies they cast people in there early, mid or late 20's to play teenagers.

shaber
In CoS Voldemort was sixteen, but the actor was 23.

xmen fan
so didn't!

RebelPhoenix
Wasn't the woman who played Moaning Myrtle 35-37?

Trickster
Indeed. Someone said that before didn't they? I hope you do get the part, cos that would be very very cool!

xmen fan
yeah,i hated her, all she did was cry,i guess thats why they called her moaning mertal!!!!! yes

Trickster
That would be the one.

xmen fan
ok...........35???? what did they srink her? huh

Blonde_Babydoll
heyi have been dying to audition for FLEUR for ages (2 years) but i am in austraila. Eveyrone says i look the part and i am much prettier than the cast Fleur. what a shame lol. ill describe myself in detail if u like.

Well i am half French and half russian ands i have long very light silver blonde hair down to my mid back, i have medium toned/light complexion, no scars, large almonde shaped blue eyes, full lips, im 5'4 and im 15. lots of people say i look like christina aguilera. hmm well hopefully its not to late because im going to london soon anyway. what do u guys think? my email is [email protected]

Blonde_Babydoll
yeh the lady who played moaning myrtle also played bridget jones's best friend in BRIDGET JONES DIARY !! :O

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
oh lord

DracosGirl
sorry kimirin but i read in the paper today that they have picked a girl to play cho her name is Kate something... but im sure u wud have been much better
can i ask how you applied to be in the movie, or was it done through your agent, because i would love to apply to be fleur! that wud be so cool!

Unicor777
I think u can send them a short descriptive letter with ur photo , and then wait to receive a reply!

Elondra
YEah I read in the Sunday Mirror.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.