Thanos & Silver Surfer VS. Surtur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Can these two cosmic powerhouses take down this fiery demon who regularly b!tch slaps Odin? Or does the mighty Surtur fall to the overwhelming power of cosmic energy?

TWO SCENARIOS:

1. No prep

2. A week to prepare for Surtur.

K Von Doom
Thanos stalemated Odin for a while, Surfer was KO'd in the first round.

It took two of Odin's brothers to delay Surtur in the beginning. Odin needed Thor and Loki to help him out during the Surtur saga, and even then Surtur and Odin fell into a chasm - Balrog-and-Gandalf-style.

Surtur beats on Odin. Thanos can only stalemate Odin. The two cosmics lose.

leonidas
i agree. surtur is a bad ass. he'll beat them pretty easily. if he's wielding his sword, he'll crush them and barely even notice. i do disagree with the above on one thing - thanos did NOT stalemate odin. he took a whooping from him. he did get up a couple times, but odin could have polished him off if that had been his real goal.

kgkg

Sentry
I'ts 2 scenarios here.

1. NO PREP

2. A WEEK OF PREP!

K Von Doom
Well... I was giving Thanos the benefit of the doubt. He stalemated Odin for a little while but my point was if that's all Thanos could do against Odin, he'd get squashed by Surtur.

kgkg
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Well... I was giving Thanos the benefit of the doubt. He stalemated Odin for a little while but my point was if that's all Thanos could do against Odin, he'd get squashed by Surtur.

thats that problem victor he never did stalemated Odin.

if you call getting blasted times after time Stalemated than i guess so.

but all of you are right here smile

kgkg
no prep - Thanos and SS - they lose
in a week of Prep time - they win

Thanos with prep time he can beat almost anyone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.