Audioslave (pure ownage)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

robincooper
who would ever think that two great bands would bring to diferent sounds like this together, i eman they complety rule, no doubt lol

who else lieks em =D

total metalhead
oh god no. bring back Rage.

robincooper
well sometimes i think, wouldnt it be good to go back in time and mosh to killnig in the name of, i do miss rage they had more than just music....

ElectricBugaloo
we all know Rage and Soundgarden are better than Audioslave, but Audioslave is a different type of band

Audioslave is a great just straight ahead, no frills rock band.

robincooper
be intresting to see what they do next....

ElectricBugaloo
they're in the studio now...

robincooper
Oo cool look foroward to there new stuff ^_^

ElectricBugaloo
supposedly they are writing songs at some ridiculous rate

loserib
audioslave is a mid grade bar band at best

ElectricBugaloo
you've never seen them live, obviously. they put on a hell of a show. and i would take you a lot more seriously if you didn't have Slipknot as your avatar...a band that has to hide behind a gimmick

total metalhead
i dont really like Slipknot, and they may have become big partly thanks to the mask/boiler suit gimmick, but they are a better band than Audioslave, and there are very few bands who can compare to Slipknot when it comes to a live performance.

ElectricBugaloo
I don't like slipknot at all.

loserib
ive seen audioslave and im sorry i really dont think they would have ever been even signed if it was not for the fact of soundgarden and rage against the machine both bands that i like
and just wondering have you seen slipknot live people that dont even like them still give them respect on their live shows
i also dont expect you to take me seriously youve never talked to me and dont know me

VilleValo462
oh god i cant stand Audioslave...... annoying music playing in the background and a ruined voice .... there is nooo energy ... jus a bunch of dues sittin there saying .. oh i like how that sounds .... then lazily plays it .... thats how it sounds to me ... Rage is ****ign awesome ... soundgarden is also ****ing awesome .... Audioslave can ****ing die ! ( or break up )

Myth
1/2 of Audioslave's songs (IMO) sound like Soundgarden and the other 1/2 sound like Rage.
I like the ones that sound like Soundgarden but I've never liked Rage Against the Machine.

steely balls
i luv audioslave

Scotty
i reckon audioslave are one of the best bands,

thats my opinion so dont flame me if you dont agree, i dont like slipknot, but some people do, we have different tastes

Myth
Don't flame you?

Scotty
dont go of at me, havent you ever heard of the expression, flaming?

Samas-adian
Meh, both slipknot and audioslave are blah.

As live goes, never seen them, probably good....but, you cant say their the best live band unless you've actually seen everybody....
i find the punk band Bigwig to put on a kick ass show, but im not saying thier the best because each genre of music has a different type of concerts...
Radiohead puts on an awesome show, but if you listen to heavy metal and love the pits' then you would hate it, and vice versa.

ElectricBugaloo
i never said they were the BEST live, but they were pretty damned good.

My dad put them up there on his list, and he has been to almost 200 shows, everything from Santana during his weird East Indian phase to Metallica in the 80s and Black Sabbath with the original lineup.

loserib
ive seen black sabbath three times great live shows ive been going to shows since i was sixteen i catch about two or three a month not counting local shows or shows my band is on

ive seen everyone to the foo fighters to iron maiden ive gone to warped tour ozzfest and pollozza this will be my sixth ozzfest

ElectricBugaloo
none of the bands at ozzfest really appeal to me. maybe if black sabbath with the original lineup was back i'd go.

loserib
well roumor has it that yes black sabbath will be on this year so that makes the headliners look like this
black sabbath
judus priest
slayer

ElectricBugaloo
pollstar only says Ozzy...

Samas-adian
Yeah, but its still hard to compare them live to different genre lives shows.

loserib
yeah i know pollstar still says ozzy but i know that they are in talks about it now so far ozzy and geezer butler are in on it and toni has admitted he is in talks about this years fest so we will see how it gos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.