WHAT? Wolverine!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Goldenskull777
You people realize that Wolverine recovers after being attacked. No one can beat him. I keep hearing people say that oh Carnage can take him and all that but no. evil face

demigawd
No one at all?

Goldenskull777
Your right. Good job.

demigawd
wow. you showed me.

Goldenskull777
I didnt though.

Lord-of-Dreams
Umm... have you never heard of sarcasme?? lol

And you appear to be a big fat Logan FB. So you should have read like, everything he's ever been in, right? So you've seen all the times he's been wupped. wink Go Carnage wink

leonheartmm
yea logan is no match for carnage.

Metalmanx
...Lord.

Check out the "name some marvel character who could beat Wolverine." thread. There's an entire list of people who can defeat him.

Cosmo Kramer
Really, any big drunk bar fighter could but he heals and fights dirty so its a little unfair, especially in his mini series when he stabs people like Sabertooth in the balls but atleast its not permanent...is it? confused

Cosmo Kramer
???

Goldenskull777
Haha.

DigiMark007
Doop could do it. And to my knowledge, he doesn't even have balls for Wolvie to stab, so there goes that tactic...

-DM

long pig
You looked for Doops balls??
You know you did, just in case someone would fire back about him actually having balls.....so you looked, and you didnt find any....were you dissapointed?
IMO doop is galactus' left ball. IMHO
Have you ever checked out Galactus' package?
the left side is always a tad limp.....it looks like his left side is almost sad.
thats all i have to say.

DigiMark007
eek!

I don't know....Doop could probably take Galactus. And I'd shutter to think someone's left nut could take them down.

All seriousness aside though, Wolverine doesn't heal instantaneously. It's been shown multiple times. A strong enough force could take him apart before he could heal. Even someone like Spider-Man could web him to a wall and fill his mouth with webbing, effectively suffocating him. There's more than one way to kill someone, even one who can heal...

-DM

Lord S
Oh great, another Wolvie fanboy. You probably also truly believe that he can beat Lobo and the Silver Surfer.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by long pig
You looked for Doops balls??
You know you did, just in case someone would fire back about him actually having balls.....so you looked, and you didnt find any....were you dissapointed?
IMO doop is galactus' left ball. IMHO
Have you ever checked out Galactus' package?
the left side is always a tad limp.....it looks like his left side is almost sad.
thats all i have to say.

lmao! Doop is Galactus' left ball... it's coming together now.

Long Pig you rule man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.