ghost rider vs hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sTaTiC sHoCk
who would win

colossus17
hulk

armandovalles
ghost rider doesnt even stance a chance

grey fox
two words, penance stare

MERCILOUS
Can Ghost Rider actually be harmed by physical damage? Couldn't he just regenerate from any damage?

long pig
Yea, he can.
I don't know if GR's penance stare would effect Hulk, seeing Hulk is an innocent soul.
But his hellfire flame would burn his ass up.

gamewarrior

long pig
Hellfire is different than normal fire. It's a magic fire. magical I say!

gamewarrior
So whats the difference between magicla fire and normal fire.

long pig
It's magically hot.
It also effects your mind, like a mental attack...but with magical fire.

gamewarrior
I still say Hulk will win against ghostrider.

MERCILOUS
You sure do, now say how.

long pig
If the penance stare works, its over in 2 seconds.
If not, the psionic nature of the hellfire would be enough to incapacitate hulk long enough for it to be considered a win.

What is hulk going to do against the living imbodiment of gods vengence and rightgeous anger? punch it? ha!
Hulk would hope he never did anything even remotely evil, cuz his ass would be toast.
GR sent Galactus running once(which would bring me to conclude GRs PS would work on hulk, cuz in essence Galactus is innocent as well).
Anyone who can verify this is greatly appreciated.
Does GR's PS work on anyone who's ever caused another pain?

MERCILOUS
I hope you're not reffering to that old FF cartoon.

long pig
Not unless they ran together in my mind, which is possible.

MERCILOUS
I'm pretty sure you are, in the cartoon they can't do anything to Galactus, and then for no reason what so ever Ghost Rider comes flying on his bike straight past Galactus' head, gives him the penance stare, and without a word rides off again. And I'm pretty damn sure Galactus and Ghost Rider have never met in comics.

long pig
was it the 90's version or the older version? I've never seen the older one.
They do tend to run together sometimes. -shrugs- that would explain why his PS worked.

Swanky-Tuna
I was talking to a friend about that. We both heard it was something like Ghostrider staggered Galactus with the penance stare and was in the "weird" pile with the time Galactus pretended to be drunk. Whether or not THAT happened in the cartoon too, I don't know. I don't keep up with FF that much.

MERCILOUS
I didn't even know there was two versions.

long pig
I seem to remember Galactus being drunk as well.

long pig
Yeah, the 90's version and the mid-late 70's version.
The 70's version was an exact representation of the comic, word by word.

Wonder Man
i fig. this would be a heck of a battle. Ghost Rider might wrap his chain on Hulk and take to his bike. I know Hulk is powerfull but that bike is special.

Tassadar
Hulk is technically an innocent, and I dont think he would care about pain much, it would just make him angrier, I cant see GR winning this one

Milkie
Originally posted by long pig
It's magically hot.
It also effects your mind, like a mental attack...but with magical fire.

It effects the soul also.

bigboygreen
Hulk is imune to meantal attacks. Hulk would smack gost rider around just to have some fun.

grey fox
Originally posted by Tassadar
Hulk is technically an innocent, and I dont think he would care about pain much, it would just make him angrier, I cant see GR winning this one

Hell no , Hulk is not an innocent . The guy is a malicious creature , in Hulk 1# and Hulk 2# he threatens to kill rick many a time and then when he get's hold of the Toadmen's space ships say's he'll conquer earth.

Doesn't sound to 'pure' to me.

grey fox
Originally posted by bigboygreen
Hulk is imune to meantal attacks. Hulk would smack gost rider around just to have some fun.

No he isn't.

Dayscribe
Ghost Rider chains him up to his bike by the neck and drives Hulk into hell. Also, Hulk isn't innocent by any means. He feels guilty about what he's done. Even more on that, the Hulk may be supposedly immune to mental attacks (Onslaught Saga proved the opposite) but the Penance Stare is a spiritual maneuver.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.