Have you ever done something stupid and you know that it was all your fault?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NicktheBassist
i did something really dumb that really hurt my girlfriend (emotionally) but it was an accident and i know it was all my fault and now i feel really crappy about it. i never meant to or ever wanted to hurt her. I am afraid i am gonna lose her because i was soo dumb. it is really hard and i don't know what to do to prevent this from getting any worse. any anecdotes or experience or advice would help. thanks KMC.

pr1983
what did you do?

BackFire
Shit happens, learn from it and move on.

PINBALL
what did u do?

tabby999
yeah, if you feel so bad about it its not like someones gonna say "its ok" and you'll be fine, like BF said, deal with it, learn from it, live with it.

NicktheBassist
Originally posted by PINBALL
what did u do?

i said some stuff when i was angry to my girlfriend that i really shouldn't have. i was pretty mean and it was a real bone head move on my part. i was over reacting due to a lack of sleep. Now she is angry at me and it is my fault. i feel like crap. BackFire's advice would be helpful but we have been going out for like, seven months and i really don't want to just move on. thanks for the advice though, every little bit helps.

pr1983
Originally posted by NicktheBassist
i said some stuff when i was angry to my girlfriend that i really shouldn't have. i was pretty mean and it was a real bone head move on my part. i was over reacting due to a lack of sleep. Now she is angry at me and it is my fault. i feel like crap. BackFire's advice would be helpful but we have been going out for like, seven months and i really don't want to just move on. thanks for the advice though, every little bit helps.

i'd need more details... certain things can be said a certain way...

but honestly... major grovelling and begging is in order if u still want her...

Swanky-Tuna
i said some stuff when i was angry to my girlfriend that i really shouldn't have. i was pretty mean and it was a real bone head move on my part. i was over reacting due to a lack of sleep.Then tell her that. You were tired and just spouting out like a dummy and didn't mean it. Then apologize, make it up to her if she'll let you, and watch yourself.

Alpha Centauri
Well on one hand she should sort of take into account that you weren't yourself and on the other you should learn to have more control.

I'm sure if you both sat down and completely talked it out, with alot of sensible apologising, you'd be ok.

-AC

Cosmic_Beings
The obvious thing to do would be to call her up and tell her that you were acting that way because you were tired and grumpy...

botankus
i said some stuff when i was angry to my girlfriend that i really shouldn't have. i was pretty mean ....

Oh, boo-freakin' hoo. You're 15. You won't even know the girl in five years. And if you think you will then you haven't lived long....er, wait, I already covered that part.

I actually thought this was going to be a real problem, like sleeping with her mom or something.

K3VIL
Acting stupid or in a crazy way is like going on holiday without thinking you have to pay for it.

Linkalicious
Originally posted by botankus
Oh, boo-freakin' hoo. You're 15. You won't even know the girl in five years. And if you think you will then you haven't lived long....er, wait, I already covered that part.

I actually thought this was going to be a real problem, like sleeping with her mom or something.

Short...to the point.....and hilarious!

Seriously though, there are two reasons why a person at your age needs a woman in his life:

1.) to get some

2.) to have someone to take out your frustration and anger out on

And to suit your needs, God can offer no finer than a teenager. Enjoy it while you can, worry about it as little as you can.

smoker4
Take her for a steak meal with onion rings, always works for me happy

WindDancer
i did something really dumb that really hurt my girlfriend (emotionally) but it was an accident and i know it was all my fault and now i feel really crappy about it. i never meant to or ever wanted to hurt her. I am afraid i am gonna lose her because i was soo dumb. it is really hard and i don't know what to do to prevent this from getting any worse. any anecdotes or experience or advice would help. thanks KMC.

At point in our lives we do something stupid and regret it. It happens, just deal with it. If deep inside you feel is your fault then talk to your friends. Trust me is very helpful.

lil bitchiness
Pretty much all the things that are happening to me are the result of my actions - be it stupid or smart.

amity75
A few years ago I reversed a pallet truck over 32,000 quids worth of an order at my work. That was pretty stupid. Needless to say I walked away and never owned up to it.

NicktheBassist

Wow, i love the compasion here. my conclusion: you are a jackass who will never have a girl or get laid, EVER. *gives the finger*

IceWithin
my brother has phicological problems.. he's not retarded but kind of slow learner...
I called him a crazy stupid a.sshole who should remember to learn to talk properly and behave correctly and not like a weird retarded person like himself erm

Trickster

That's really nothing to worry about. It's just a disagreement - as a lot of people have said, talk it over and things should be fine. At least, that's what's happened to every arguement anybody in a relationship had.

Capt_Fantastic
"Have you ever done something stupid and you know that it was all your fault?"

Every day of my life. Don't worry, you get used to it.

botankus
Wow, i love the compasion here. my conclusion: you are a jackass who will never have a girl or get laid, EVER. *gives the finger*

Yes! That's exactly what I was trying to tell you.

Well, I'm engaged, so there goes your theory. Why don't you just propose to her right now at age 15 if you're so scared you're going to lose her? But be careful, I don't want you to say anything mean to her when she tells you to f--- off. Committing suicide after this would probably be your best option.

muslimleader89
I think u should committ suicide your life SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

muslimleader89
laughing out loud laughing

BlackC@t
I do a lot of stupid things that I end up regreting...

botankus
Oh, come on, BlackC@t, you can't honestly expect us to believe that. wink

leonheartmm
"Have you ever done something stupid and you know that it was all your fault?"

nope.

colchestereldo

Curl_Up&Dye

He's better off learning how to respect women, and deal with learning to fix mistakes early on. Cause if he gets married one day you cant just walk it off when you get into a fight

botankus
Originally posted by Curl_Up&Dye
He's better off learning how to respect women, and deal with learning to fix mistakes early on. Cause if he gets married one day you cant just walk it off when you get into a fight

I guess the Runaway Bride didn't have that early training. big grin

LIL-G
yeah i know exactly what you mean by this topic. when i was 13 i was going through the closet and found my brother's gun i thought it was unloaded so when i pulled the trigger a shot went off and hit my brother in the leg. till this day i feel horrible abought that day.

Curl_Up&Dye
I guess the Runaway Bride didn't have that early training. big grin

lol yeah well maybe if she read this thread things would have been different.

i hate that woman, seriously though, she needs to die. you just dont do that. what a waste.

sorry i have no inner dialogue

RedAlertv2
the reason he's complaining is cuz he's probably wipped like the family pig. Who gives a damn if you make someone angry every once in a while. If they cant deal with it, you should,t be around them anyways

charlit
all the time im pretty stupid but i know how your girlfriend feels because it just happened to me like 2 hours ago but he was cheating and the best thing to do is let her have some space to think and if she really doesnt want to persue ur guys relationship anylonger u gotta respect that smile

Bardock42
Originally posted by IceWithin
my brother has phicological problems.. he's not retarded but kind of slow learner...
I called him a crazy stupid a.sshole who should remember to learn to talk properly and behave correctly and not like a weird retarded person like himself erm

thats quite an ******* move.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.