Rotting animals found in school roof!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
GLEN GARDNER, N.J. (AP) - Discovery of a bag full of rotting animal parts hidden in the ceiling above the school lunchroom forced the closing of Voorhees High School on Monday.

Officials said the school would remain closed Tuesday to allow workers to sanitize the area and health inspectors to clear the cafeteria to serve food.

"An unusual odor led to the discovery of decomposing animal parts that had been surreptitiously placed in the drop ceiling," Lebanon Township police Patrolman Larry Campbell said.

The bag was found about 7:30 a.m. Monday; students were dismissed at 11:55.

Police believe the bag was hidden over the weekend, Campbell said. He would not say what kind of animal the parts were from or how much was hidden.

The Hunterdon County Prosecutor's Office is investigating.

This is Our Rival School, I live 5 minutes away laughing

BackFire
You did this, didn't you, Slipknot?

SlipknoT
Not really whistle But Im friends with the kids who did

Afro Cheese
laughing Nice job.

GCG
Sounds like that film 'Suspiria' . Thew rotting food up in the attic caused a widespread outburst of maggots all over the school

tabby999
it also sounds alot like a joke, the whole "horror" element of finding the animals in the roof, not to mention the name of the school being the same as Jasons. comeone Slipknot, fess up you goon

WindDancer
Let's see if there is a connection here:

Campbell
Voorhees High School
Rotting Animals

hmm...this might be a mixture of Evil Dead, Friday the 13th and Pumkinhead. Very mysterious indeed...stick out tongue

Tex
This is a clear indication that vampire activity is occurring only 5 minutes away from slipknot! vampire

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by GCG
Sounds like that film 'Suspiria' . Thew rotting food up in the attic caused a widespread outburst of maggots all over the school

Why does the part "outburst of maggots" seem so utterly and horrifically revolting?

-AC

Df02
Originally posted by WindDancer
Let's see if there is a connection here:

Campbell
Voorhees High School
Rotting Animals

hmm...this might be a mixture of Evil Dead, Friday the 13th and Pumkinhead. Very mysterious indeed...stick out tongue

i picked up on that too lol confused

naybean
Thats disgusting - saying that i work in a restaurant and it stank of dead rat for several days before someone bothered to get it out sick

eggmayo
I picked up on the Voorhees, also the fact Slipknot is within five miles of it roll eyes (sarcastic)

SlipknoT
And Camp Crystal lake where they filmed Friday the 13th is about 30 minutes away laughing out loud

tabby999
ah ha! BUSTED! mystry solved my dear watson. now lets get blithering drunk!

DarkDethbringer
tell the guy who did it thumbs up!! rock

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by SlipknoT
This is Our Rival School, I live 5 minutes away laughing

Why not do it to your own school, so YOU could get out of class early?

DarkDethbringer
good idea what school did you say you went to?

SlipknoT

SlipknoT
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
good idea what school did you say you went to? North Hunterdon, this happened at Voorhees

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by SlipknoT
But I didnt do it

You shoulda told your dipshit of a friend to do it in your school then.

silver_tears
That's despicable, where did the parts come from in the first place?
You have warped friends.

ladygrim
There no where near leek high are they laughing out loud

Darth Luke
that is quite horrible, who killed the animal that was there, what animal was it?

Jackie Malfoy
That is horrible.JM sick

SlipknoT
Im pretty sure it was all from road kill

Darth Luke
oh right, so it wasnt intensionally, if thats the case, tell your mate it was a good joke

Filth
laughing

Linkalicious
Whether or not the animals were in the roof, i could not tell you...

but check this site out I'm providing. It appears Slip is telling the truth about the school district and rival school.

http://www.nhvweb.net/default.htm

eggmayo
So is your school actually how they named Jason Voorhees?

SlipknoT
I have no clue.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.