Hulk vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Hulk vs Darkseid

kgkg
no one?

Mainstream
Darkie....the omega effect...bye bye Hulk.

kgkg
Originally posted by Mainstream
Darkie....the omega effect...bye bye Hulk.
what makes you sure it will work on Hulk?

Mainstream
I'm just assuming...what makes you think it won't...assuming this is what you think?

kgkg
well to start with DD , superman etc.

Mainstream
okay...I still think Darkseid.

kgkg
My guess is what ever DD did will repeat.

Mainstream
what did Doomsday do?

armandovalles
Hulk would get his ass beat by Darkseid, and I HATE DARKSEID! I mean, in the 4-part DC vs Marvel Series Darkseid went toe-to-toe with Thanos for a whole comic! Hulk cant do that, so Hulk would be the one getting Smashed! on this occasion.

kgkg
Originally posted by armandovalles
Hulk would get his ass beat by Darkseid, and I HATE DARKSEID! I mean, in the 4-part DC vs Marvel Series Darkseid went toe-to-toe with Thanos for a whole comic! Hulk cant do that, so Hulk would be the one getting Smashed! on this occasion.
it's called a crossover.

kgkg
part1

kgkg

kgkg

Mainstream
based on the pics Hulk stands a decent shot

armandovalles
well Doomsday has tougher hide than Hulk so doomsday could survive the omega beams, i doubt Hulk can. and yea, i know hulk has tough hide but Doomsday's hide is much stronger, trust me.

lifeisaglich
Hey.... they say that doomsday is a clone that was created out of superman's DNA he was made specifically to take down superman, encase superman ever came after earth. But everything went horribly wrong.

Linkalicious
who says that?

Doomsday was created on Krypton before Kryton was even an inhabitable planet. He was a science experiment that was sent out into the extremely hazardous atmosphere of Kryton and left to survive. During his generations on the planet Doomsday was killed hundreds of times over only to be brought back to life with a resistance to whatever previously killed him. I believe he was constructed out of DNA aquired from some really powerful people at the time.

Superman was thousands of years away from being born when Doomsday was created. Krypton became inhabitable while Doomsday was off ruining the galaxy.

And Doomsday would kick the shit out of Hulk before Hulk got the chance to get angry enough to over power him.

Mainstream
lovely theroy link

Linkalicious
kgkg will have to back me up on the Doomsday origin bit.

It's all in the comic series that he posted pics from....

And in that series Doomsday snaps Superman's forearm just by grabbing it.

Blade Cutter
Darkseid would hit him Hulk with the full power of his omega beam before Hulk got angry enough to heal it up over power him. But that's not Darkseid's style he would hit Hulk with less then half of his full power that would only make Hulk angry and heal it up as he is still shooting it at him.If Darkseid does not hold back he wins.If he acts like his usual cocky self he will lose.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Blade Cutter
Darkseid would hit him Hulk with the full power of his omega beam before Hulk got angry enough to heal it up over power him. But that's not Darkseid's style he would hit Hulk with less then half of his full power that would only make Hulk angry and heal it up as he is still shooting it at him.If Darkseid does not hold back he wins.If he acts like his usual cocky self he will lose.

I agree with this.

Draco69
Darkseid. The only reason the Omega Effect didn't work on Doomsday was because he's "beyond death."

Superman had to throw him into a vortex at the end of time to "defeat" him.

Draco69
Originally posted by Blade Cutter

The Omega Effect isn't some fancy schmancy laser beam. It literally wipes you out of existence. It doesn't burn. It doesn't disengrate. It completely and utterly destroys. Darkseid has killed gods with it. Hulk isn't gonna survive it.

kgkg
Originally posted by Draco69
The Omega Effect isn't some fancy schmancy laser beam. It literally wipes you out of existence. It doesn't burn. It doesn't disengrate. It completely and utterly destroys. Darkseid has killed gods with it. Hulk isn't gonna survive it.
and superman beats him why?

whobdamandog
Didn't Hulk survive being hit from that gun created to destroy Celestials..

Draco69
Originally posted by kgkg
and superman beats him why?

Because

A) He's Superman. He's got a zallion powers. Hulk only has strength.

B) The only reason Superman "won" was because 1) Wonder Woman deflected his blast back at eyes, injurying his eyes. 2) Superman took the cheap way out and flew them both to the sun where he gets uber-powerful in seconds.

Draco69
Originally posted by whobdamandog
Didn't Hulk survive being hit from that gun created to destroy Celestials..

No idea.

However the Omega Effect produces one of any number of effects, ranging from disintegration to teleporting the target across time and space and can even reach out into other dimensions. They can also wipe them out of existence as if they have never existed.

Draco69
It really is a shame. If you guys look up of what Darkseid is capable of, you'll see there's really no way Hulk or Superman can defeat him on fair ground. He's been severely neutered by the writers. He has other powers besides the Omega Effect and pure physical strength.

Avalonofthewind
Darkseid takes this if he uses the Omega beams.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.