Champion vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blade Cutter
The Champion of the universe vs Doomsday the thing that killed super punk.My moneys on Champ.

Blade Cutter
Really it should be how fast does Doomsday die.

armandovalles
Champ would school dooomsy, Champ's fighting skills are among the best in the universe only below thanos, thing, wolverine, and cap.

kgkg

Jaster Fett
Champs fighting skills are way way way beyond wolverine,the thing and cap. I looked on marveldirectory.com and it says champ knows 1000s of martial arts and fighting styles, so i don't think too many can compare to him at all. He would step on Doomsday like an ant

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by armandovalles
Champ would school dooomsy, Champ's fighting skills are among the best in the universe only below thanos, thing, wolverine, and cap.

Thanos is smarter than Champ, but he isn't a better fighter. He can also use telepathy to anticipate attacks.

Champion will enjoy beating Doomsday to death over and over again, each time with a greater level of strength. Doomsday would make a great punching bag; Champ could use him to hone his fighting abilities.

long pig
If written right, yea...itd be a funny fight just to see DD's face when he realizes Champ can kill him as many times as he wants.

Champ has a higher form of cosmic awareness than Surfer, this added with the billions of years of knowledge i dont know how he can be stupid....its almost impossible to be less intelligent than any non elder with all that time. How can you be unintelligent when you've mastered millions of different fighting styles??

Marvel needs to get their act straight when it comes to Champ.

King Burger
Agreed.

As an Elder, Champion has lived longer than most beings in the
universe, and for most of that time he's been fighting countless
opponents, and learning new fighting styles.

That, added with his previously held Power Gem, should make
him unbeatable by anyone in a fist fight.

As long pig pointed out, Champion is yet another example
of Marvel painting themselves in a corner. Creating the best
and strongest fighter in the universe, then having to find a way
for someone to beat him.

Champion would keep beating Doomsday over and over again,
atleast until he gets bored with him.

kgkg
I don't understand how fighting skills has to do with anything??

So far all the fights Chap had he acted like a Moron (the one I have seen).

But he is just too powerful for doomsday, it's not like he is going to pull some kung fu stunts to win, he is going to knock DD out.

the Darkone
Originally posted by kgkg
I don't understand how fighting skills has to do with anything??

So far all the fights Chap had he acted like a Moron (the one I have seen).

But he is just too powerful for doomsday, it's not like he is going to pull some kung fu stunts to win, he is going to knock DD out.

I feel you kgkg but it's the writers, If you look at the contest of champions he was kicking evrybody ass with out the power gem but he was using his primd-powers and kicking a$$. Everybody wants to keep bring up that he lost to she-hulk and I wonder myself. But go and look at issue 8 of she hulk, the living tribunal striped him of his power gem and primd-powers so he was average fighter with average super strength come on let's be real now. If she fought the real champion of the universe with his primd-powers she will be in a freaking coma or dead.

kgkg

the Darkone

Blade Cutter
Champion would love to have old DD as his pet and keep killing him with deferent moves each time he comes back to life.So sad no bady voted for pore old DD.

Blade Cutter
Champion would love to have old DD as his pet and keep killing him with deferent moves each time he comes back to life.So sad no body voted for pore old DD.

the Darkone
Doomsday overrated.

roughrider
Originally posted by long pig
If written right, yea...itd be a funny fight just to see DD's face when he realizes Champ can kill him as many times as he wants.

Champ has a higher form of cosmic awareness than Surfer, this added with the billions of years of knowledge i dont know how he can be stupid....its almost impossible to be less intelligent than any non elder with all that time. How can you be unintelligent when you've mastered millions of different fighting styles??

Marvel needs to get their act straight when it comes to Champ.

Very true...about to be killed for the 1000th time, DD would look at Tryco, and he would smirk back. "I'm not getting bored with this at all. Oh no..." wink

Wynndar
Champion's been beat by Drax too.

But yea...written "normal" Doomsday couldnt do anything to Champ. Not to mention Champ is also one of the most under rated matter manipulators...he could kill DD permanently

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.