The Sentry, Supreme, and Mr. Majestic VS. Ego The Living planet, Mangog & Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Can the 3 most powerful Superman rip offs take on the Ego the living planet and The Mangog? Ego the planet sized entity can create races of class 100 fighters... The Mangog who has fought the Asgardians on their home turf, and nearly won, and Doomsday is one tough bastard who can't be killed the same way twice. Who takes it here?

Debate.

kgkg
Good one but ego would be too much even for sentry.

-and again I will have to see sentry's power in the future comics to rank him.

So far I put him above Sentry >= Thanos ( have to see)

Khellendros
Does Ego still have rocket type engines with which to propel himself around with?

Sentry
I think it's still their. Didn't Galactus shove a rocket up his a$$ to where he can't get to it?

kgkg

Khellendros
Originally posted by Sentry
I think it's still their. Didn't Galactus shove a rocket up his a$$ to where he can't get to it?
Yes, but he learned to control it psionically. Oh well, if he does, Majestic simply flies down and disables those first,t ehn pushes Ego into the nearest sun or black hole or other naturally-occuring planet destroying phenomenon. If he doesn't have the engines, then Majestros just has to skip a step.

Sentry
He has this pole or something :

But I don't see why they can't remove it. Ego's the biggest problem. If Sentry and Supreme can stall Ego, I think Majestic b!itch slaps Mangog and Doomsday, then joins in a game of pass the evil cosmic planet.

Khellendros
Originally posted by Sentry
But I don't see why they can't remove it. Ego's the biggest problem. If Sentry and Supreme can stall Ego, I think Majestic b!itch slaps Mangog and Doomsday, then joins in a game of pass the evil cosmic planet.
Hell, one of them could toss Doomsday deep int Ego's crust, then push them both intoa sun. Might not burn Doomsday up, but her has no way of flying out of it. Then all three could gang up on Mangog.

Maestro
Ego doesn't have the propulsions anymore, beta ray bill got rid of them and got his ass handed to him for doing it.

Sentry
Each of these Supeman rip offs would slaughter Bill.

DigiMark007
Ego can create armies of class 100+ fighters from himself. Maybe any one or two couldn't take one of the Superman clones, but together they'd own.

When written correctly, Ego would destroy them. That "Gladiator almost beat him" stuff is horrible.

The only chance the other team would have is if that "Sentry stalemating Galactus" rumor is true and he really has that kind of power. Otherwise, Ego wins by himself.

-DM

Sentry
Underestimating Mr. Majestic everyone... This guy is a stronger Pre-crisis Superman minus the boy scout attitude. Supreme is also based off on Pre-crisis Supes.

David Duchovony
What exactly has Mr. Majestic done Sentry?

Sentry
Here's some info on Majestic:

and here:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.