Adam Warlock vs. Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Adam Warlock

vs.

Lobo

long pig
Probably Lobo, what could Warlock do to the guy?

Mider
Lobo cuts Adams head off yay!

MERCILOUS
Somebody's got to argue Warlock (not me though), I mean, he did take Thanos 1 on 1.

long pig
Well, I'm not to be trusted on a Lobo thread. I'll defend the hell outta Lobo just because he's the man.

Swanky-Tuna
Lobo can win if he drives a nail into every footprint of the warlock.

I dare someone to get that reference!

long pig
Warlock movie?

Swanky-Tuna
Really? What Warlock movie?

long pig
There are like four of them, I think it was the same one where they bury the book in the salt field.

Swanky-Tuna
Argh! I've been bested! Now I've lost all my power. Thanks a lot.

long pig
HA!
Wait, I really shouldn't have known that.
I should have been out getting laid....which I was...a lot...constantly......by women.

leonidas
warlock was about to get done in by herc in an infinity watch book. i'm guessing lobo is as strong as herc, so . . . much as i hate lobo, gots to go wit da main man in a straight up brawl. if adam is able to really cut lose with the soul gem though, he may well take lobo down.

the Darkone
If adam warlock can beat the champion of the universe in h2h combat what the hell you think he is going to do too lobo.

leonidas
he beat champ? where did you see that happen?

the Darkone
infinty watch

MERCILOUS
That's only one impressive accomplishment, Lobo has taken just about every super-heavyweight hand to hand in DC. As for the sold gem, Lobo sold his soul. I don't know if that has anything to with it but I'm just guessing it might.

BENITO
Warlock with or without the infinity gauntlet

whirlysplat
This is an interesting one. Both have returned from the dead. Both have changed greatly from there inception. Back in Omega Men 3 we got our first look a Lobo and he looked a lot like a clown literally. Back in an early fantastic four I got the Marvel UK pocketbook version about 10 years after the original FF, Acam Warlock was called @Him@ and created by the hive. The original Lobo would have beaten unless they atomised him as every cell could duplicate into another Lobo. When he had these powers neutered in LEGION he became a much weaker character then he became immortal. The writing in Lobo alters his chances greatly as he is often classed as a satirical character e.g. Lobo v Santa or the easter bunny. Him at first appeared far more powerful than he was as Adam Warlock, He fancied Sif early on and pre gem went toe to toe with Thor. He seemed to have energy powers in the first FF which he has lost. He has though gained a soul gem. They are very different characters so it is extremely difficult to decide Lobo though is in the present incarnations more poweful.

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by BENITO
Warlock with or without the infinity gauntlet

Nobody said anything about the infinity gauntlet, we were talking about he soul gem.

And what would he do to him without it?

LordFear
I mean WITH IG my kid brother could put down Galactus and the abstract entities altogether.
Without it Warlock has a problem on his hands

Wild Shadow
transmutes lobo into a statue or takes his soul from his body an puts it into a less dangerous body

Lord Feron
Adam

Warlord
How would Lobo react to Warlock's magic?

King Kandy
Soul Suck.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Warlord
How would Lobo react to Warlock's magic?

by calling him a low down bastich sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.