Underworld

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Electrocat
Good or crap vampire movie?

I'd say not the best and not the worst...

Wolfie
There are already Underworld discussions in the horror forum.

Electrocat
ok...

MildPossession
I enjoyed Underworld immensely, looking forwards to the next two movies.

IceWithin
underworld isnt exactly horror... but well since there is an underworld thread already there, I'll report this one

PS: exellent movie!

Electrocat
i like the action of the movie

Soth
Originally posted by Wolfie
There are already Underworld discussions in the horror forum. It's more Science Fiction than horror. It really shouldn't be in horror, actually

It's a great movie, I can't wait for the sequel

shadow12
excellent movie

SnakeEyes
I didn't really like it that much...

ladygrim
not seen it but my sister sed it was good

faradayslaw
I can't wait for the sequel.....

Evil Dead
I've seen an assload of horror movies.......Underworld in no way whatsoever fits the criteria. It's a stylistic sci-fi action flick about a war between vampires and lycanthropes.......where exactly is the horror supposed to come in?

I enjoy Underworld. It's not as good as Blade but better than it's sequels. I'm looking forward to Underworld : Evolution. I'd like to see where they're heading story wise. The war has always been vampires vs lycanthropes........now we've got a half-breed on one side......and a half breed on the other (Marcus was wakened by the blood of a lycan).....what's the point of the war now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.