Fight's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wendigo
What's the best fight u have been in?Did u knock them out? smile

LanİeWindu™
No, but I kicked his ass though. I won the fight.

Wendigo
Was he an *******?

LanİeWindu™
No, he was my friend. laughing out loud We didn't agree on something.

jaden101
i get into alot of fights at work tackling junkies and thieving bastards

the best one was when 3 guys were coming down from the cinema and a bout 10 local chavs started giving them hassle...in the foyer of the work one of the chavs bottled one of the guys who were just coming into the shop to get some munchies

it kicked off in a big way...these 3 guys were getting a serious kicking...then out jumps yours truly to the rescue...fists and feet flying about like no-ones buisness...most of the neds took off and i managed to get a hold of the one that started all the hassle until the cops came

the best fight i hae seen though was outside a nightclub in town...it was a fancy dress night and once again a bunch of burberry baseball capped chavs were hassling some guys who were just out of sight from my viewpoint...needless to say i killed myself laughing when none other than superman and batman came flying out the club to beat the chavs stupid...it looks even funnier when you are drunk

it dow sleep
i didn't win but we were hitting each other that hard we started bleeding from the mouth and stuff like that

Deathblow
I haven't been involved in a fight for quite awhile, but I rarely win them. See I suffer from a severe medical condition that top psychologists refer to as big-mouth syndrome, which has lead to quite a few painful beatings.

Although there was this one time about 3 months ago I think, I was on the bus on my own, talking to someone on my cellphone. These two kids behind me starting making fun of my accent, to the point I got so pissed I got up and yelled at them to go... engage in sexual intercourse with each other. The bigger one got up and shoved me, so I punched him straight in the gut then smashed my knee into his face when he was bent over. I turned away, feeling victorious, obviously, then about 5 seconds later, the kid got up, put a hand on my shoulder and hit me very hard in the jaw. I went down, they got off the bus, and I spent the rest of the day with my old friend Mr. Icepack.

I'm starting to think violence isn't the best way to solve problems cry

Devalion
A guy was picking on my younger bro and his mate. I saw him and told him to leave them alone but he started throwing abuse at me so I knocked him out!

Wendigo
Cool!

amity75
A guy once had a go at me at a football game and I shoved his pie so far up his arse that his boyfriend was picking mince off his tadger for months afterwards.

Wendigo
I am 20 now but when I was 16,17 I used to get in a fight every weekend.I have knocked out about 25 people! ninja

SlipknoT
I was planning on buying some stuff from this kid, i didnt know him to well but hey my friend said he had good stuff and so i wasnt there at the time and so my friend hands off the money about $400 and the kid just took off, so the next Monday in school I went crazy on him, The whole time I didnt lay off and I ended up breaking his nose and fracturing his jaw, and all he did was slap me the whole fight.

Wendigo
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I was planning on buying some stuff from this kid, i didnt know him to well but hey my friend said he had good stuff and so i wasnt there at the time and so my friend hands off the money about $400 and the kid just took off, so the next Monday in school I went crazy on him, The whole time I didnt lay off and I ended up breaking his nose and fracturing his jaw, and all he did was slap me the whole fight.

Yeah! your sick slipknot!

Wendigo
I might get in A blue with my ex girlfriends boyfriend 2nite.He is bigger than me but I have had more fight's than him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.