What must I do???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Electrocat
OK, my boyfriend is being very bombastic. I told him not to be like that, but now he wants me to go camping with him and his irritating family. The more i say no, the more he carries on about it.

What must i do???

Razor-Ice
Electrocat, you must dump your greedy-ass boyfriend!!!

Electrocat
You reckon??

spidergrl
1. This is a reali weird thread.

2. why dont you want to go..?

3. sit donw and tell him, tell him to back down, tell him that if he doesn't stop pushing you then you will leave, plan and simple!

wink

Alpha Centauri
Or you could be sensible, be mature, grit your teeth and bare it. Just make sure you express after that you don't wanna go again, in a polite way.

No wonder you all have relationship problems, your methods of solving issues are deplorable.

-AC

spidergrl
tru tru...

But i still don't get why you don't want to go!! wink

Electrocat
because his family drives me mad. They are so childish it makes me want to scream. I am not used to people like that. And I have told my boyfriend in an adult way many times i dont want to go. And he keeps nagging

spidergrl
Well as I said, Tell him that you don't wish to go because you don't get on with his family..... if he doesn't respect your opinions and thoughts then drop his ass! happy

Storm
Apparently, it is important to her boyfriend. You can twist the tables and argue that she doesn' t respect his opinions and thoughts and that he should drop her.

At one point or another, we all have to do things we don' t like to do.

BackFire
Jesus, camping sucks. Chances are if he forces you to do this, he'll continue to try to force you to do other things that you don't want to do.

Electrocat
allright, say i don't go, he's going to toss me and make me look like an ass probably, cos he knows almost everyone in town

BackFire
If he breaks up with you because you don't give in to what he wants, despite the fact that you've told him numerous times you don't want to go, then he's not worth your time.

spidergrl
Originally posted by Electrocat
allright, say i don't go, he's going to toss me and make me look like an ass probably, cos he knows almost everyone in town Deal with it!! roll eyes (sarcastic) thats life sweetie, some times you have to do things that you don't want to do, but never get pushed or forced into anything!!!

Telpy
OK, my boyfriend is being very bombastic. I told him not to be like that, but now he wants me to go camping with him and his irritating family. The more i say no, the more he carries on about it.

What must i do??? If you don't want to go, don't go! If he lovess you then he will understand....

Electrocat
so every one thinks i should toss the bastard?

BackFire
No, I think you should make sure he knows that you really don't want to go. If he continues to try and force you into it, then yeah, lose him.

Telpy
so every one thinks i should toss the bastard? Who cares what everyone else thinks, do what you think is right!

*whispers*..IMO, he seems a bit of a pushover though...

Fire
Try to make him understand why you don't want to go, but also listen to why he really wants you to go with him. If you still don't want to go after that talk than don't go.

Electrocat
allright. Im tossing him tonight.

spidergrl
Why are you tossing him? because he annoying you about this?

how old are you anyway electrocat? wink

Fire
because of this one little thing? :s

Alpha Centauri
First thought that springs to mind is that it can't be that strong of a relationship for "tossing" to manifest itself so easily anyway.

-AC

Fire
same here AC

misha

What must i do???

he's OBVIOUSLY not worth it roll eyes (sarcastic)

and what do you mean "toss him" that can mean two (very opposite) things embarrasment

spidergrl
i think she means dump him!! get rid of him! wink

Fire
17 according to her profile spidergrl

misha
Originally posted by spidergrl
i think she means dump him!! get rid of him! wink

i thought so ... but was just checking bag

spidergrl
hahah what did you think misha?

misha
well, kind of reminded me of the term "tosser" whistling1

Mighty Yoda
erm

spidergrl
"tosser" laughing out loud

Mighty Yoda
not a term i hardly use

Jackie Malfoy

What must i do???

Talk to him and tell him how you feel.If he does not understand then tell him that you do not care for him anymore and that you are breaking up with him.JM sad

spidergrl
Thats the way JM hug

Maya Zurak
stay at home ^^

spidergrl
or get rid of him! *shrugs*

Yuna33
^ I agree.
Or if that's not what u wanna do, just stay home regardless.
Wonder if I spelled that right?

LanİeWindu™
Blow him off for the weekend. Make up a story as to why you can't go, and when he comes back you 2 need to sit and have a long talk about your relationship and what that entails.

If you're asking strangers as to what you need to do then you should think about why you're with him in the first place if you can't figure out the relationship.

spidergrl
tru.

if your asking other people that you dont know, it seems that that isn't a real relationship...

by the way, LW, loving that av! happy laughing out loud

Mighty Yoda
tell him no

spidergrl
yes

silver_tears
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

No wonder you all have relationship problems, your methods of solving issues are deplorable.

-AC

I completely agree.

Seriously pack a bag and go, if you're not willing to spend a few days camping to be with him, you really shouldnt be his girlfriend. Plus calling his family irritating is rude to say the least.

I on the other hand love it and would jump at the chance to go camping with my boyfriend big grin

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by silver_tears
Plus calling his family irritating is rude to say the least.

Yeah! You can't do that when you're going out...only when they are your in-laws can you call them irritating.

spidergrl
Originally posted by silver_tears

I on the other hand love it and would jump at the chance to go camping with my boyfriend big grin

i would as well..... If i had a bf wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.