boba fett vs general grievous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

house
who would win???

Darth Mantis
General Grievous. No competition.

jackstain
If Boba stuck to the ground, then yea GG would win. but if his jetpack was a factor, he might win.

ArthasKnight
I like Boba Fett and all, but I think he's way out of his league here. He gets creamed.

Darth_Glentract
are you kidding, Boba would cream him

ArthasKnight
Oh no way, Boba would have his ass handed to him, literally. Boba Fett against four lightsabers wielded by someone(thing?) who has mastered using them? Jango couldn't even take down someone with one lightsaber, and you think his son will be able to take down four?

Darth_Glentract
yes, I have already said that I think he could beat him

Darth_Nefarus
Okay, Boba Fett would have a really good chance against Grievous. He has a jetpack with a missile on it, he's got all sort of gadgetry and what-have-you's on his suit and he's incredibly skilled with his weapons of choice.

General Grievous on the other hand, is a tactical genius, and an expert in lightsaber combat. Not to mention his incredible ability to kill Jedi with or without sabers.

Based on their tactical knowledge, weapon choices and skills with those weapons, I will stick with General Grievous. He knows how to get a job done.

ArthasKnight
Exactly, Grievous is a skilled fighter. Given, Boba is too but he wasn't trained by a master of the Force. Grievous has a definite edge seeing as how he was trained by a very powerful former Jedi and Boba was not. Even without use of the Force, Grievous is more than a match for young Fett.

jackstain
Jango didnt have the use of his jetpack during the fight with mace....it wuld have been longer if he did. mace still wuld have killed him but still.

Darth_Glentract
Jango killed one of **** Dooku's rouge students to become qualified as the genetic doner for the clones. just being trained by Count Dooku dosent make you invincible.

Darth_Glentract
why does it say **** in front of Count Dooku?

Darth Mantis
Grievous wins. If Boba is even close to him he will get decapitated. You know what the say "like father like son."

Darth_Nefarus
jackstain, excellent point, I hate it when people ignore the fact the Jango only had one blaster and no jetpack. Sure he would have lost, but it would have been longer.

house
bump

Jango_Fett_A
I think Grevious would win, one thing you Boba fans have been saying is, Boba has a jetpack, yah, well, Grevious can jump super high, that'll match Boba

Vanquish
Maybe the most one sided duel on this forum so far. Grevious HANDS DOWN !

I doubt boba would last longer vs Grevious then Jango lasted vs Windu. Blink of an eye basically, and boom, another fett head drops to the floor.

jackstain
IMHO i think grievous is a real badass......but its boba friggin fett.

i just picture them squarin off in my head, and see grievous gettin rocked everytime. sorry. i dont know why.

Darth_Glentract
I think Fett wins.

jackstain
so u know what i mean right?

Darth_Glentract
ya. Fett is just Fett and dosent seem able to lose.

Darth Mantis
Grievous's agility might be to overwhelming for boba to handle. One rocket to decide the battle. That is not very good odds. I might be wrong... but I doubt it.

Darth Mantis
After all the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Darth_Nefarus
Boba Fett is nothing, and I mean NOTHING compared to General Grievous. Grievous, before he had his lightsabers, killed Jedi with blasters, so you can argue his blaster skill rivals Boba's. (Well, it begins to, Boba Fett is exceptional)
But General Grievous with his four lightsabers would annihilate Boba

Kun-ni Habeo
^^
agreed

Darth Mantis
Finally, people with common sense... Of course Grievous wins...

jackstain
if he had the force i wuld put my money on him easily, but eh, i just cant see boba losing this one. ill have to see ROTS first.

Darth_Nefarus
Understandable, but you saw the clone wars cartoons, that fool dodges missiles and lasers like it aint no thang

Kun-ni Habeo
yeah GG is ****ing great in sw cartoons.did he beat ki-adi mundyu???i missed chapter21

Darth_Nefarus
Well he didn't finish him off, but he clearly was too much for him.

Every Jedi save for Mace, Anakin, and Obi-Wan that came near him he was too much for.

jackstain
yea but does anyone do in the movies what they can do in the cartoon.....nah, so i mean, he's gonna be less powerful in the movie, u know?

Darth_Nefarus
Possibly, his dexterity and saber skills will most likely be same

Bobafetty
Whoever thinks Boba is gonna lose is a complete moron. I mean come on, get your info from another source rather then the bloody cartoon. Sure Grievous is a skilled with the sabers but Boba is hugely skilled with a large number of effective gadgets. I like Grievous and all but I just cant picture him winning this one.
GO BOBA FETT! Happy Dance

Darth_Janus
What's your source? The twelve minutes in the OT where he says few words and barely moves?

dAngEr_Is_gO!
GG has a collection of Jedi lightsabers, Boba Fett has Wookie braids. I think I know which ones are harder to kill. GG's unorthodox attacks would turn Boba inside out. Most Jedi can deflect blaster fire with only one lightsaber, imagine what can be done with four.

Bobafetty
Maybe he would win if he had the force but he dosent. Grievous may have alot of sabers but Boba has experience

Darth_Janus
Experience with what? Wookiees and smugglers?

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Experience with what? Wookiees and smugglers?

You wish to say that Wookies are weak opponents? I would hate to meet and fight a Wookie

exanda kane
Grevious isn't actually that good. Boba Fett is a Jedi killer. His prime clone (Jango) killed about fifty Jedi and survived against Dooku on Galidran. Wasn't Grevious trained by Dooku.

Plus Grevious just looks stupid. Fett would kicked that can of metal about like ... a can of metal!

Darth_Janus
Wookiees aren't push-overs, I know. But I could, with Force sensitivity and a lightsaber, hack up wookiees all day long. With a blaster rifle, Mandalorian wrist darts, rockets, etc. All year.

jackstain
Originally posted by exanda kane
Grevious isn't actually that good. Boba Fett is a Jedi killer. His prime clone (Jango) killed about fifty Jedi and survived against Dooku on Galidran. Wasn't Grevious trained by Dooku.

Plus Grevious just looks stupid. Fett would kicked that can of metal about like ... a can of metal!

last time i checked...boba was a cloneof jango, not the other way around.

and if you meant that boba was a clone of jango and jango was a jedi killer so therefore he must be good.....thats terrible.
just because theyre the same genetically, doesnt mean theyre equal in skill.

Bobafetty
Actually yes it does. Jango trained Boba so he would be as equally as good bounty hunter after Jango died. And to back up this statement, like father like son.

mike_kenobi
easily Grevious would win and wipe the floor with him.!

Darth_Janus
Trained him for how long? Boba was a KID in AOTC when his father died. I doubt he was able to instruct a child to be a Jedi Killer. you're insane.

jackstain
Yeah, now what.

ur ma' boy Janus

Darth_Janus
Welcome to Tagteam logic, Jack. Free t-shirts for all.

obi one kenobi
isent CG a robot ?

Bobafetty
GG, and yes he is.

jackstain
his body is cyborg, his brain and eyes and spine are human...i thought this was a star wars forum, arent people supposed to know a little sumthin about star wars? not tryin to be a d1ck or anything, im just sayin.....

exanda kane
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Trained him for how long? Boba was a KID in AOTC when his father died. I doubt he was able to instruct a child to be a Jedi Killer. you're insane.

Actually Jango recorded hundreds of tapes about how to survive in the galaxy. This was not only secrets about Jango's equipment etc. but also about old contacts, planets, organisations, slice codes . . . everything! So possibly Boba's one of the most versed men in the galaxy.

And Jango is Boba's prime clone, the one who he is a replica of, fool . . .

Boba Fett is probably more skilled than Jango, especially having survived so long (RotJ misconceptions aside). Grevious is just a marketing tool for Lucasfilm and he sucks

Fishy
Now thats a good argument....

And watching TV does not make you know whats supposed to happen. Do you suddenly control the force when you finish watching Star Wars? can you think and talk like Cartman when you finish watching Southpark?

If you can PM me, i'd love you...

But seriously there is a huge difference between watching and listening to something and actually fighting

jackstain
i agree with everything except for the fact that Boba is better than Jango.

First hand experience, is a lot more efficient than TaPes.

Darth_Nefarus
I think Boba is evenutally superior to Jango, but I haven't read enough on Jango yet, so I reserve the right to change my mind.

Grievous is a marketing tool, yes, but he is also an essential character to the story and he is one of the main reasons so many Jedi have died. Because he is a Jedi killing machine, literally

exanda kane
Not too sure about Grevious still.

But we still haven't seen Boba's clime to infamy. We may be suprised. And what's to say that he hasn't had his fare share of experience, even though we know alot.

Basically their both Jedi killers, but I'm still with Boba. He probably had a good chance against Vader aswell, dont start flamin me; im not sure.

Darth_Janus
Meh. Boba is overrated. The only reason he has a leg to stand on in this debate is because some author took a shine to him. Jango is the original deal. I don't think Boba is surperior to a Mandalorian, born and raised, someone who even Mace calls one of the deadliest men in the galaxy. Boba is called the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy, but he was made a fool of many times, from the Sarlaac dive he took to the time Lando got the jump on him and saved Han (See the Solo trilogy books) I don't think Jango would have fared the same but actually better in all the cases I've seen Boba in.

jackstain
Lando is a malt liquor spokesman and all, but u think he wuld get the jump on Jango? of course not. Janus is 100% right.

Darth_Nefarus
For sure.

Dude, Boba Fett could never beat General Grievous because Grievous destroys Jedi. How would someone (even with all of his gadgetry and experience) be able to hand the General. Kane, you never watched the clone wars cartoons did you? Grievous is a missile dodging, lightsaber swinging, battle winning, Jedi destroying, bounty hunter slaying bad ass

exanda kane
Yes, I watched Clone Wars, but Jango killed possibly even more Jedi on Galidran with his bare hands and no jetpack, Grevious is no weakling, but eventually I think he would be overwhelmed. Especially if Jango's flamethrower melted him (although that wouldn't happen).

Vanquish
SPOILER !!!

Grevious is only a sword fighter, but he has no knowledge of the force. He can't block blaster fire as we are about to see in the movie because he can't see future attacks like jedi's can to block blaster fire. Even obi gets him with a simple blaster, after losing in lightsaber combat. All boba would have to do is keep his distance, probably with Jet pack, and kill grevious with blaster fire.

If however GG could close the gap quickly on boba, no competition he would slice and dice fett in less then 1 second. But I think boba would be able to keep distance quite easily and win.

Lord BentoR
You guys are sure getting awful uppity about a hypethetical situation. It is an interesting pairing though, BF and GG. Too bad this thread doesn't have a vote.

Lord BentoR
oh and totally off topic (and being the kind of guy who hates when specific threads veer away from their subject, I realize my hypocrisy) did anyone else notice the little cameo of the millenium falcon in ROTS?

Fishy
Yeah I did, and of course we are shouting arguments at each other... It is afterall a Versus forum

Bobafetty
This thread never ends.

Darth_Janus
This old thread? Pfft. Take a look at Boba, the wannabe Ghostbuster.

Darth_Janus
I'm glad he wears knee pads... cuz he sucks!

Oooo... no I didn't... No way.

Boba = Jango's *****.

Bobafetty
lol

Dr. Joke
I am getting upset with this post. Tell me if this has already been said, but if anybody saw the cartoon you would have seen Grievous fight 5 Jedi, while using only two lightsabers, (and win). The clones then arrive to help the Jedi and fire every weapon they have (even a gunship shoots at Grievous) and he still avoids every shot. The clones are forced to flee with the three injured Jedi (the other two died), and they detonate about a dozen bombs the kill the droids. Unfortunately, for the them Grievous survived the blasts, and defeats two other Jedi another chapter (plus he can use 4 lightsabers).

Bobafetty
I call it better computers. All cartoons have a bigger budget because they don't have to do it with real people and real things.

Fishy
I call that total overbiased bullshit... Nobody should be able to do that least of all somebody without force powers

Bobafetty
I know. He sucks on the movie

Darth Lokus
Boba is definitely better, GG can't even use the force, besides, he specializes in killing Jedi. Boba Fett is NOT a jedi. He's a friggin' killing machine. Boba would fry GG with his flamethrower or blow his ass off with his rocket.

Darth Crazo
No question Grievous would succeed

Serra_Keto
This is a toughy... If you really look at it Grievous has killed Daakman Barrek, Sha'a Gi, Tarr Seirr, T'chooka D'oon, Soon Bayts, Adi Gallia, Roron Corobb, Foul Moudama, Puroth, Mystammall, and Jmmaar. All which were Jedi so he does have SOME good tactics you would imagine, Boba pulls something amazing off and wins though.

darth bob
dudes it's totaly grievous boba is good yes but GG 4 lightsabers AND a blaster man it's over. and GG was trained by count Dooku

Fishy
So what?

How will lightsabers help if your opponent can fly away faster then you can strike? Without the force lightsabers are just like swords, nice but it won't help you against a rocket.

chilled monkey
Grievous is a tactical genius with vast strength and hyper-kinetic reflexes and he was trained in lightsabre combat by Dooku himself. Even if Fett uses his jet pack, Grievous wil dodge his fire, leap after him and slice him up a treat. Plus Grievous can use ranged weapons too. His cybernetic enhancements probably make him a much better shot.

Grievous has killed hundreds of Jedi. Boba Fett is no Jedi.

Fishy
No and that makes Boba win... He will avoid GG until he gets a clear shot until his rockets hit or unitl his blasters finally take him out

TraptUnderIce
Maybe if they didn't make GG so shitty in the movie he could Fett but he sucks and Fett what kick his ass.

Darth_Otaku
Boba will win...unless some s.o.b bumps into him again...when i was a kid Boba was my favorite character.And that' why he wins three time's.Take that you asthmatic droid!!!!!!!

FistOfThe North
They actually fought.. There's a novel out.. It's a prequel to Ep. 3 where Boba Fett & Grievous actually meet. Boba got his ass handed to him though, i'd hate to say..

But Boba is still one of my fav characters still.

Bobo: "What are you ?!" Gen. Grevious: "It is of no concern to you, Mandelorian."

LordSorgo
I cannot stand General Grievous. Grievous would try to jump up to get Boba and Boba would send a rocket into his face. Then while Grievous tries to block it with his four sabers, Boba would send a laser packing into his lungs, putting his asthmatic ass into a cybernetic seizure before he dies a horribly painful death.

Boba owns.

Bobafetty
i can't believe there are some people that think GG could win. Sure GG has four light sabers and was trained by Dooku but so what? GG is a jedi killer, Boba would be a complete surprise for GG. Bobafett is a bloody killing machine with tons of weapons and gadgets. Bobafett's blaster alone would kill GG with a few shots like Obi did.

darth bob
GG has superhuman reflexes, enhanced brain longer knees and his armor is cortosis which if you don't know is resistant to lasers. for boba it's over. grievous could close the distance so fast boba couldn't blink and eye. gg spins the top two sabers like buzzsaws and stabs with the bottom ones. for boba it's over.

Bobafetty
GG doesent have an enhanced brain and his armour sucks. Boba would smelt him into a new weapon with his flame thrower before he got close.

Bobafetty
and a jet pack beats reflexes any day.

TraptUnderIce
Originally posted by darth bob
GG has superhuman reflexes, enhanced brain longer knees and his armor is cortosis which if you don't know is resistant to lasers. for boba it's over. grievous could close the distance so fast boba couldn't blink and eye. gg spins the top two sabers like buzzsaws and stabs with the bottom ones. for boba it's over. How come this didn't help him at all when Obi pwned his ass?

Darth L. Dipsit
If Obi wasn't a Jedi, I don't think he would have stood a chance in close-combat, as much as I hate GG.

However, I still think Boba is awesome. GG is not that great, as far as ROTS is concerned.

Bobafetty
true

darth bob
obi used the force to pull the stomach armor off of GG (which by the way when obi slamed GG into a pillar using the force it came loose) and fired reapetedly into GG exposed organs.

Bobafetty
Then you just proved that it's easy to get GG's armour off.

darth bob
as i said before obi used the force to pull off a LOOSE piece of armor

Bobafetty
Ok. Bobafett doesent even have to loosen his armour. All he has to do is use his flame thrower. Fire builds metal and melts metal.

Darth L. Dipsit
Boba Fett is so underrated...

Grievous is an incredibly brilliant general. He has a good mind for strategy. However, I don't think he has nearly as much fight-smart one-on-one as Boba does. All Fett would have to do would be to penetrate Grievous's outer armor, and I have NOT ONE doubt in my mind that he would find a way to do that. I mean, if Grievous is SO bad that he let Obi-Wan open his chest with his BARE HANDS, Fett would have Grievous's innards exposed in a second and destroy them in another second. Fett rules, and Grievous, in the movie, was a major let-down in terms of fighting.

Crazymaniac
boba got killed by an accident. GG put up an awesome fight IMO

darth bob
what r u saying that GG acidentally killed all those jedi or they were going easy on him?!?!?! he killed them fare and square. so if u say that GG sucks at hand-to-hand or saber-to-saber combat ur a loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darth bob
or saber-to-blaster

DiamondBullets
It would hafta be Fett. Like somebody pointed out earlier--Kenobi killed him with a few blaster shots. On top of that Fett was the one who finally captured "The Butcher" Kardue'Sai'Malloc, a dude with a 5 million credit bounty on his head and all he used was a bow and a quiver of arrows. 'Naw mean?

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Crazymaniac
boba got killed by an accident. GG put up an awesome fight IMO
That accident was un-called for. He didn't see it comming. He was too busy fighting with Luke.

Bobafetty
what r u saying that GG acidentally killed all those jedi or they were going easy on him?!?!?! he killed them fare and square. so if u say that GG sucks at hand-to-hand or saber-to-saber combat ur a loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Boba is a jedi hunter. he specializes in jedi bounty. GG is just some corperate logo to sell more tickets.

TraptUnderIce
GG is a part of the corporate MAN. He's a part of the system and he couldn't handle Fett's overwhelming coolness.

Plus he killed the Jedi in the cartoons and everyone was overpowered in the cartoons. He didn't even kill anyone important he killed 3-4 apprentices ALMOST beat Ki Adi but Ki Adi got away. That's not saying too much. I think Fett could take all 3 of those also so what does it matter.

darth bob
fett is NOT a jedi killer. there were only 3 force sensitive people and 2 sith in ep. 4 and annie destroyed the rest on ROTS. so when u say that Boba is a jedi killer and wins against GG is stupid and a loser. i thought this was a star wars forum. i'm disappointed

hoodedsith20
Ok. Without a doubt Grievous would totally destroy boba. Grievous is this four lightsaber wielding maniac who killed a bunch of jedis. Boba can maybe handle one or two crappy jedis.

darth bob
yes agreed. boba fights like my grandma. greivous would cut through boba like a hot knife through butter

TraptUnderIce
GG doesnt even fight in 3 he just spun his sabers around like a loser.

Bobafetty
My god. First off Boba is a jedi killer. Second, Boba is a great fighter and stronger (physically) than Obi so he would open GG's chest in a second and rip out his heart in another. Lucas even said that Boba is the strongest and best non-force user in the saga, heck, he even kills force users in EU. GG had four light sabers and 2 of his hands got sliced off by Obi easily. And if he has such good reflexes why did he get killed by getting shot in the chest a few times. Boba has everthing any bounty hunter needs, even some he doesent show in the movies. Boba even has Medalorian armour and that counts for alot. Plus, GG is a coward, Mace even said it himself. If GG is such a great jedi killer and is so awsome with the jedi and sith arts why did he run away from Obi and Anikan? Not even Dooku did that. Boba is the strongest non-force user and I dont care if your stubborn and dont agree, I have proof from Lucas.

Bobafetty
Medalorian armour beats cheap crappy Trade Federation armour any day.

hoodedsith20
This is how the battle would go. Boba shoots a few blasts and Grievous would easily avade. Then Boba flies up in the air with his jetpack. Grievous jumps up at boba. Boba fires miisile but Grievous manages to dodge. Grievous jumps up again and with his grappling feet land on Bobas pack and rips it right off boba. Grievous lands safeley with his grappling feet and Boba crashes right to the ground. And if that doesnt take Boba down Grievous comes in and slashes Boba into roadkill................Though all of this is only my humble opinion.

Bobafetty
Thats a pretty crappy oppinion. You didn't even include a quarter of Boba's gadgets, weapons and abilities. You made him crappy to make your favored character look good. Typical.

hoodedsith20
who said I favor Grievous. I think Boba and Grievous both are awesome. Its just that i feel that any other gadgets Boba has still would not be useful. Dont get all mad about it, im just stating what I have to say.

Bobafetty
I do respect your oppinion even though I know your entirerly wrong. But even so keep making posts on this thread for me to depate to.

Bobafetty
Originally posted by hoodedsith20
This is how the battle would go. Boba shoots a few blasts and Grievous would easily avade. Then Boba flies up in the air with his jetpack. Grievous jumps up at boba. Boba fires miisile but Grievous manages to dodge. Grievous jumps up again and with his grappling feet land on Bobas pack and rips it right off boba. Grievous lands safeley with his grappling feet and Boba crashes right to the ground. And if that doesnt take Boba down Grievous comes in and slashes Boba into roadkill................Though all of this is only my humble opinion.
What kinda come back is this? This isnt even close to right of what happened. Lucas himself said that Boba is better then any non-force user. GG is a non-force user. Hell, Boba even kills alot of force users in EU.

Bobafetty
Originally posted by hoodedsith20
who said I favor Grievous. I think Boba and Grievous both are awesome. Its just that i feel that any other gadgets Boba has still would not be useful. Dont get all mad about it, im just stating what I have to say.
Well what you have to say is stupid. You obviously dont know all the things Boba is capable of.

Gryn Jabar
Holy shit dude, calm down.

Bobafetty
Sorry. Im just trying to make my point.

darth bob
grievous does NOT spin his sabers like a loser. and GG's armor isn't trade federation armor it'e cortosis.

Bobafetty
Whatever, still crappy if Obi can open it with his bare hands.

Darth L. Dipsit
Agreed. Grievous, though he looks cool in Clone Wars, is only an extra character in ROTS - he's not even a real threat, in my opinion.

TraptUnderIce
grievous does NOT spin his sabers like a loser. Ever see ROTS?

darth bob
no but i have enough soures to know his attack pattern like the back of my hand. and how many times do i have ot say it before u idiots listen. obi wan used the force. and GG is a threat to the jedi. he was a dangerous general and leader.

ESB Vader
i think the general would win. sry for the late reply

LordSorgo
If Obi Wan, who isn't even a quarter as good as Boba is with a gun, can shoot and kill Grievous, then Boba will have no hard time at all. Grievous just doesn't have the experience than Boba does.

LordSorgo
grievous does NOT spin his sabers like a loser. and GG's armor isn't trade federation armor it'e cortosis.

He doesn't?

Uh...Okay...

Darth_Rankkor
I would use arguments from the clone wars series. GG would win against bobba. GG was Dooku aprenctice. He had knowledge of the force and sabre skill. Bobba would lose like he lost against Luke ROTJ (and luke didn't had four lightsabers at once)

Bobafetty
no but i have enough soures to know his attack pattern like the back of my hand. and how many times do i have ot say it before u idiots listen. obi wan used the force. and GG is a threat to the jedi. he was a dangerous general and leader.
Boba is a threat to the jedi to. He's a jedi killer! As in trained to kill jedi. As in, Grievous was trained in the jedi art so this would be easy for Boba also because Grievous sucks at the art. (see ROTS)

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor
I would use arguments from the clone wars series. GG would win against bobba. GG was Dooku aprenctice. He had knowledge of the force and sabre skill. Bobba would lose like he lost against Luke ROTJ (and luke didn't had four lightsabers at once)
Dont base your facts on that series. Boba isn't even shown in it. Plus, it's animated. And plus, Boba's trained to kill jedi and the general is crap with that art (as I said before)

LordSorgo

Wow... Someone put too much crack in their cereal this morning. Boba didn't lose to Luke, he got sucker-axed by Han Solo, ok?

Boba would rip Grievous apart PIECE BY PIECE! PIECE BY PIECE! (Man on Fire)

Fishy

Tell me something, how would a lightsaber kill somebody who's flying?

Darth_DaNThEMaN
exactly.....

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Fishy
Tell me something, how would a lightsaber kill somebody who's flying?

He could either throw it at bobba or deflect all blasts from bobba until bobba falls down like AN ANAL RAPED DOVE

LordSorgo
He could either throw it at bobba or deflect all blasts from bobba until bobba falls down like AN ANAL RAPED DOVE

YEAH I GUESS HE COULD THROW IT USING THE FORCE! Dipshit.

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by LordSorgo
YEAH I GUESS HE COULD THROW IT USING THE FORCE! Dipshit.

Dipshit? Well sir, when argument fails, offending is the only tool at hand of ignorants so I'll end this here

Darth_Frobo
He can't defect blasts from boba you need to be force sensitive in order to do that and grievous clearly wasn't if you look at the way Obi handed his ass to him in like 10 seconds. Boba wins for sure, he can blasts grievous, blow him to hell with rockets, torch his exposed vital organs with his flamethrower,hell he could probably peg him in the eye with a kamino saberdart, Boba's just too well armed lightsabers won't help grievous unless he somehow manages to get close to Boba which I seriously doubt, and then Fett has his whipcord dexterity and lets not forget extendable vibro blades built in to his suit, grievous won't know what hit him.

LordSorgo
Dipshit? Well sir, when argument fails, offending is the only tool at hand of ignorants so I'll end this here

Well, you've ran into the wrong person, because i am proud to be an Ignorant Bastard. Boba wins, fock off.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Darth_Frobo
He can't defect blasts from boba you need to be force sensitive in order to do that and grievous clearly wasn't if you look at the way Obi handed his ass to him in like 10 seconds. Boba wins for sure, he can blasts grievous, blow him to hell with rockets, torch his exposed vital organs with his flamethrower,hell he could probably peg him in the eye with a kamino saberdart, Boba's just too well armed lightsabers won't help grievous unless he somehow manages to get close to Boba which I seriously doubt, and then Fett has his whipcord dexterity and lets not forget extendable vibro blades built in to his suit, grievous won't know what hit him.

Exactly.

Darth_Rankkor
You're are arguing with someone else argument. But I'll use this. In clone wars (since you're placing bobba and GG in the same timeline), GG is force sensitive and does takes out 4 jedi just like that so, bobba would certainly lose.

TraptUnderIce
That's why you don't use the cartoon as an example. He isn't force sensitive.

LordSorgo
You're are arguing with someone else argument. But I'll use this. In clone wars (since you're placing bobba and GG in the same timeline), GG is force sensitive and does takes out 4 jedi just like that so, bobba would certainly lose.

Where the hell do you get that Grievous is force sensitive? He isn't AT ALL! That is a complete and horrible lie. NO ONE in his species is force sensitive and niether is he.

Darth_Rankkor
saw it on clone wars so shut up

LordSorgo
saw it on clone wars so shut up

Clone wars is shit so you shut up.

Grievous wasn't seen being Force Sensitive in the movie, and if he is force sensitive in the show, its bullshit. Show me proof, then i will believe your pile of monkey turd.

Darth_Rankkor
Even better, we meet since you say you're from around my area and I force fed you with that. What do you think? :P

Darth_Frobo
chill guys, grievous definitley ISN'T force sensitive, in fact because he isn't he's extremely succeptible to force attacks, he didn't beat the jedi by seeing what they would do through the force he did it because he uses an unorthodox style based off form 2 that the jedi couldn't predict/defend against, but it is possible that he could probably dodge a couple of blaster bolts due to his superior agility but all it would take is one.

Bobafetty
Originally posted by LordSorgo
Well, you've ran into the wrong person, because i am proud to be an Ignorant Bastard. Boba wins, fock off.
lol. Your cool.

LordSorgo
Even better, we meet since you say you're from around my area and I force fed you with that. What do you think? :P

I think that you are a goof.

Darth_Frobo
I think that you both need to chill no offence but you're getting pretty worked up over an imaginary fight between 2 imaginary charachters that has absolutley no bearing on real life, that being said boba would still own him, probably in a matter of seconds.

LordSorgo
You agree!

No bearing in real life? Do you know how many Star Wars fans there are? Enough to make Star wars real! smokin' evil face smokin' evil face smokin'

Darth_Frobo
lol keep smoking sorgo keep smoking

Bobafetty
So very true

LordSorgo
lol keep smoking sorgo keep smoking

Bah! A mere joke, you solidified Vaginal Fluid!

Darth_Frobo
um...yeah...well now I feel awkward, I'll just do what the n00bs do whenever they have nothing intelligent to say NJO LUKE PWNS YOU ASS HE'S GOD AND COULD KILL EVERYONE PUT TOGETHER AND HE CAN FLY AND AND HE'S THE MOST POWERFUL EVER, NO WAIT R2-D2 IS THE MOST POWERFUL HE COULD PROBABLY TAKE ALL THE JEDI AND SITH COMBINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow so that's what it feels like to be an ignorant retarded noobish geek who has no friends and sits in front of his computer all day clutching himself and wishing he had friends

LordSorgo
um...yeah...well now I feel awkward, I'll just do what the n00bs do whenever they have nothing intelligent to say NJO LUKE PWNS YOU ASS HE'S GOD AND COULD KILL EVERYONE PUT TOGETHER AND HE CAN FLY AND AND HE'S THE MOST POWERFUL EVER, NO WAIT R2-D2 IS THE MOST POWERFUL HE COULD PROBABLY TAKE ALL THE JEDI AND SITH COMBINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow so that's what it feels like to be an ignorant retarded noobish geek who has no friends and sits in front of his computer all day clutching himself and wishing he had friends

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>