Ought we to worship the saints and their holy images?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jury
Catholics do.

But as a Christian, NO. smile

finti
catholics are christians
you dont, they do
that`s their way, you got your way leave it with that cause your way aint more right than theirs regardless how you put it

Jury
I'm only asking. It's up to them how they answer. Because I'm pretty sure they would say NO. And this certain topic doesn't matter to you, I know that. So why would I care what you say regarding it?

And if this thread is not necessary. Let the moderator close it down.

smile

finti
why should any one care for your questions about it?

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by Jury
Catholics do.

But as a Christian, NO. smile

I have a question for you why do the christians not believe or worship the saints?jm confused

Jury
Originally posted by finti
why should any one care for your questions about it?
I don't know if they would care for this or not. I am just asking. And this is a Christian talk... and you're out of here. You cannot ask me to stop asking about this thing. And you cannot ask somebody not to respond on this thing.

If I say something wrong, let the moderator remind me or warn me about this.

It's just that, not all KMC members have the same attitude as you have, fins.

smile

Jury
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
I have a question for you why do the christians not believe or worship the saints?jm confused
Because worship is for God alone. smile

finti
point is jury the reason you ask this is to get them to respond tht they dont only to tell them they are wrong cause in your deluted mind you think your way is the only right way.

Jury
That's what you call topic. That's what the purpose of the forum. You know that. I have a presumption that they are wrong in what they are doing... because I have basis... I have references.

It's up to them how they are going to rebuke what I am saying.

smile

finti
thats a load of crap, you just have an arrogant approach towards others christians who happen to see things a bit different than you. You are in no position, except in your own head, to lecture other christians abut their faith.

Jury
So shall we close this thread because its crap?

Jedi Priestess
How about you just quit POSTING crap and then we'll ALL be happy.

And for at LEAST the 10th time. Catholics do NOT worship saints. Unless you're Catholic, which it's mighty evident you arent, you really shouldnt run around shooting your mouth off about something you know nothing about.

Finti, you shouldnt let this arrogant little boy bother you. He knows nothing about the real world yet.

Jury
And what about the Catechism of Catholics I've posted above? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Doesn't it say you worship saints and their relics and images? smile

Jury
And by the way, I'm not bothering him. Finti is so mean to me since start. I acknowledge that. smile

finti
its a difference in being honest than being mean.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Jury
And what about the Catechism of Catholics I've posted above? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Doesn't it say you worship saints and their relics and images? smile

Jury you can go look up as much Catholic doctrine as you want and post it. THat does NOT mean that every single Catholic follows it to the letter. You ignorance of ALL things regarding Catholism is astounding. Not to mention your rather baised and aggresive bashing of all things related to Catholism. Just WHAT is your problem? If you dont like the religion so be it, but you aren the deciding factor on what Catholic's believe. Why cant you accept that. You are a narrow minded bigot in my opinion. And Finti isnt mean to you, he simply thinks you are full of it, as do I. cool

Jury
Originally posted by finti
its a difference in being honest than being mean.
I am honest and truthful, I always know that.

And I am right when I said you are mean to me since start. smile And you really are honest in admitting that, I must agree. yes

Jury
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Jury you can go look up as much Catholic doctrine as you want and post it.
That's what I am doing. smile
You ignorance of ALL things regarding Catholism is astounding.
Ignorance? roll eyes (sarcastic)
THat does NOT mean that every single Catholic follows it to the letter.
That is IGNORANCE. smile
Not to mention your rather baised and aggresive bashing of all things related to Catholism. Just WHAT is your problem? If you dont like the religion so be it, but you aren the deciding factor on what Catholic's believe. Why cant you accept that. You are a narrow minded bigot in my opinion.
Who's bashing who? roll eyes (sarcastic)
I know that this is the Religion Forum.
And I am posting facts.

If I did something not conformable with the Forum Rules, I acknowledge that. Let the moderator warn me and close this thread if that is so. smile
And Finti isnt mean to you, he simply thinks you are full of it, as do I. cool
I respect your opinion. smile

finti
you really dont know what mean is then, but if you want me to be mean I can always apply

lil bitchiness
Its interesting how theres so much hostility here towards Jury - chill out everyone.

Anyway, this thread has gone all wrong, so closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.