A woman of no importance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Libertine
Unless you live in the North East of England, youve probably never heasrd of this band. They are so fantastic, i see them everytime they play at sounds alive in Peterlee.

Marc Oliver is the lead singer, i was chatting to him last night and he's so sweet. Every girl at sounds alive have an amazing crush on him, but he's really shy, bless him.

If your interested in hearing some good acoustic rock by a great band come to the next sounds alive gig that they are playing at... i'll post later when that will be.

MildPossession
I'm from the north east of England, will have to check them out. Never heard of them though.

jaden101
ill keep tabs to see if they are in my area if they go on tour

Alpha Centauri
Heard OF, not heard.

Will keep an ear open.

-AC

Libertine
I dont know if they are going up to Scotland yet but i know the next place they are going to play is Newcastle.

Libertine
Marc Oliver (lead singer of a woman of no importance) has a super group called 'Black bird state' they were really good i saw them last Thursday and im wearing their t shirt now. They actually made me cry when they started to play a song called 'Colours' cos its really sad.
Marc is only the backing singer in this band but he also plays guitar which is really good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.