Do You Fall For Those Banner Flash Games At The Top Of Every KMC Forum?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
EVERYTIME I FALL FOR IT!!
I know its just going to take me to some boring site, but I HAVE to try to shoot the soldier, or shoot the monster or throw the ball or smash the roach!!

Pandemoniac
Rest assured, you're probably not alone in this. Others must fall for it as well, otherwise 'they' would have created a new strategy to lure innocent surfers to their devious sites.
But please just install a good game on your PC if you want to shoot stuff up!
Focus, Long Pig-san, and remember this ancient Japanese verb: 'Ads are bad, Unreal Tournament is goooood'

SithSpy
I do it all the time, I like to test it to see if i ACTUALLY have to hit the guy or not for the website to popup, half the time yes half the time no cool big grin

Mighty Yoda
never clicked on them actually

Pandemoniac
the path to the dark side ads are. Selling soul if on ad you click!

Mighty Yoda
thats why i keep of them stick out tongue

Pandemoniac
In preserving a clean spirit clever you are! Notice I must your Schwarz is as big as mine.

Ness
i shoot the person and them click off the ad .. it gives you something to do will ppl post

DracotheDragon
Umm....No, I don't click the Ads, they sometimes download spyware into your PC, and that is something that I do not want, no matter how tempting the ad is....... *sigh*

Drumdude1167
the one where you have to kiss brad pitt...mmm

§P0oONY
I don;t get them, Woooooo, KMC is ad free for me

Pandemoniac
Don't click it! Brad will know your every move on the net from that moment on!

DracotheDragon
blink

Pandemoniac
Yeah, how's that for scary!

DracotheDragon
mobile sorry, gotta take this.... *indestinct mumbling* .... no expression what?

SeptemberRain
i have never clicked 'em

Pandemoniac
Just being silly. But ads are bad, m'kay.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Just being silly. But ads are bad, m'kay.

that is a pic or Mr.Garrison, Mr.Mackey Says M'Kay

Pandemoniac
Ah crap! My bad... Please accept my humble apologies?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.