What is the meaning of life?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the_raven75
confused

we all must wonder when where in bed at night and cant sleep what is the meaning of lie?, Why are we here?, and what's the point if living, and dieing? , is the perpose of life realy to make more humans? well we will try to find out now.

Freddy Lover
Well, all I can tell you is that you can't spell!

Phoenix
I think life is what you make it. Depressed people are depressed because they want to be. I know it sounds cruel, but I've been depressed before, but if I make the effort I can be happy, I can have fun, I don't have to wallow in self pity anymore

Mainstream
the meaning of life is this. to discover ones self and to make the world a better place. to live forever in after death through good deads and in the hearts of those you have touched...and to bang as many chicks as you can if your a dude and to get wacked by as many dudes you can if your a laddie.

WindDancer
Originally posted by Freddy Lover
Well, all I can tell you is that you can't spell!

Well, all I can tell you is that you're not on topic!

the_raven75 please use the search option.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=295605&highlight=What+is+the+meaning+of+life%3F

close

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.