good day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tint
hello everyone.....im new around here. just wanted to warn you all im here smile

ive been lookin for a place to chat with people who like LoTR, and so far i like what i see.

mah
hello! do post as much as you want.

Ushgarak
What-ho what-ho. Hope you like it here!

tint
your all so freindly! how nice!
thank-you

Ushgarak
So, feel free to tell us all about yourself if you want. Everyone around here loves to meet new people.

tint
theres not much to tell, really

Ushgarak
Ah, they all say that. But don't feel obliged.

tint
how should I begin?

Ushgarak
Normally? Rough age, sex (difficult to be rough on that one), location, hobbies, favourite (insert film here) character...

tint
I do enjoy being reluctant.

My favorite movies are Star Wars, LoTR, the Goonies and Drop Dead Fred

Im a girl. thats a need to know Id say.

ToMacco
Drop Dead Fred. Sweet. smile

barbie_girl
hey cool another girl on the boards! well welcome aboard and carry on posting! big grin

Thomas H
welcome my lady!

Julie
Welcome....that star wars discussion threads are always entertaining...I don't usually go to the LOTR ones though b/c I don't usu have a lot of time to devote to posting here

Thomas H
I dont vistit the LOTR section to ofen either...neither do I visit the Star Wars sections to ofen..But I am a fan of both anyway! wink

LanceWindu
I love the SW ones. I don't go to LOTR often because I know nothing about it.

tint
I dont know too much in depth LoTR stuff, but enough to know what the movies and books are about.

LanceWindu
Not even that for me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.