is there somthing out there

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the_raven75
have u ever looked at the sky at night and thought us there something out there
confused
do u think aliens exist, if so what would they look like, will they come to earth, and have they came to earth before
we will debate these questions and many more here

as long as I'm not closed again sad

Moonunit
OMG like I so cannot totally just belive you so totally started this like thread!

Miss_Faye
the truth is out there.........

frodo34x
OMG, I like totally agree with moonunit.

Moonunit
OMG so like bag your face! Like I so got to go and like totally agree with frodo!

hotsauce6548
Did anybody else understand what she just said?

Anyway, yes, I think there are other intelligent species out there.

Have they ever come to Earth? It's possible but not probable.

Will they ever find us or will we ever find them? Yes, sometime...

DeVi| D0do
Why wouldn't there be beings on other planets...

don't you think that out of the millions of galaxies it's a bit unlikely that life only survives on Earth. There are probably heaps of other systems similar to ours hosting being similar or disimilar to ours and may or may not be technologically more advanced than us...

frodo34x
Originally posted by Moonunit
OMG so like bag your face! Like I so got to go and like totally agree with frodo! OMG we should sooooooooo be freinds!!!
ill like totally put ur name in my sig if u put mine urs!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!

xXFReiNDS FoReVeRXx

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by the_raven75
confused
do u think aliens exist, if so what would they look like, will they come to earth, and have they came to earth before

No I do not think Aliens exist for different reasons.JM smile

hotsauce6548
Why not, Jackie Malfoy? Like somebody said, there's millions of star systems out there. One of them has to have conditions and Earth and support life...

peterKSL
confused

Maybe "we" had invented a time machine??

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Moonunit
OMG like I so cannot totally just belive you so totally started this like thread!

"OMG like..stop being so fricken rude. Uh. *Swings hair*" Lol. I hope you were kidding about all this cause you're the one that needs to be bagged if you werent kidding.

Morbid4Daniel
confused

Plenty! Sometimes I look at the night sky, millions of miles away and I think to myself about what's up there besides the stars and planets and satellites. What's hovering about? We may never know, but we just may find out sometime.

Alpha Centauri
Pretty arrogant to assume we're the smartest beings in the infinite.

If whatever's out there can somehow see us, they won't bother visiting.

-AC

Lana
Hahaha, true.

I think it's ridiculous to believe that Earth is the only planet with life, considering the size of the universe. The truth is out there, to quote the X-Files (and yeah, I know someone has already said that in this thread stick out tongue)

Moonunit
What have I brought???

Darth Revan
Of course there are aliens on other planets. It's statistically impossible that there aren't...

Morbid4Daniel
True!

Magee
Its statistacly improbable not impossible. I for one totaly beleive in other inteligent life in our universe, its just hard for me to think otherwise. I never get tired of saying this but - There are millions and millions of glaxies in our universe each with billions up on billions of stars. If even half of those had planets and half of those planets could support life and the other half had intelligent life. There would be 100's of millions of intelligent civilizations.

Its hard to say wether they have visited us maybe yes, maybe no but they will. Our earliest radio wave was sent out over 65 yrs ago which means its 65 light yrs away from our planet. The nearest solar system to ours is about 3 light yrs away.

Hopefully one day SETI will discover radio waves from another planet. That alone would be proof of inteligent life on other worlds.

hotsauce6548
Are you sure rado waves travel at the speed of light?

I don't think they do...

Shadwofathought
Taken from: http://www.colorado.edu/physics/2000/waves_particles/lightspeed-1.html

Yes, all electromagnetic radiation -- from radio waves to x-rays -- travel at the speed of light.

debbiejo
Yes there is something out there, and there is something in here too.
We just can't see it...But WE ARE NOT ALONE.

the_raven75
"Yes there is something out there, and there is something in here too.
We just can't see it...But WE ARE NOT ALONE." said by debbiejo

true it is statistically impossible that there isn't something out there, but even though convincing with all the conspiracies (Roswell, Philadelphia project, Westminster sighting, crop circles etc.) the odds that aliens have actually come to earth and made contact are over 1,000,000,000,000 to 1 also given the time we've had to advance the odds are the only aliens that could be advanced enough to travel here would be too far away to notice this little backwater planet. it is also more likely for us to find them.

But if we are that 1 out of 1,000,000,000,000 c00l

leonheartmm
although i think that it is probable that someone is out there, i realy dont believe in any of the aliens visiting earth crap, its mostly pure bullshit.

the_raven75
on the contrary i agree but it is possible

Magee
Im not a big fan of the whole earth being visited by aliens. I dont think its nonsense but im kind of in two minds about that one. There is some really amazing footage out there and evidence which is hard to critisise. But its been proven that 90% of UFO cases over American soil r hoaxes or fakes but that still leaves a good 10%.

Thats wrong, did u just make that up there?

debbiejo
I have seen the picture on TLC that had showed video from the space shuttle. There was something flying in the distance...What was it?

So many people come out and say that they were abducted and probed. Could they all be making it up? Maybe it really didn't happen, but to them it seemed real because it was kind of a dream, like sleep paralysis. Sure seems to be happening to a lot of people though..AND Why would aliens want to probe 100's or 1000's of people? Couldn't they have learned what they wanted by the first 100? You would think that if there were aliens out there. They would contact us in some way, not experiment on us so that we would be terrified and retaliate..

BullitNutz
If I was an intelligent species, I would stay the hell away from this planet until the people stopped talking to themsel---er, PRAYING, and abolished governments. Y'know, the whole utopian vision and all. I don't think an alien race would very easily be able to travel to us if their whole civilization wasn't in agreement on it. Governments make that nigh-impossible.

the_raven75
no, i didn't make those odds up their probably not accurate to the millionth but i got is from a web site so if u think its wrong cool

and, those pictures could be easily faked very easily faked i could practically fake that on my cell phone, but thats beside the point, my point is aliens could easily be faked I'm not saying aliens haven't visited earth but i am saying is its very unlikely. but i undoubtedly believe that aliens exist in the universe or universes in if no it is a major, major waste of space.

and government rules, how could a society advance without government, lastly anarchy is not Utopian

Magee
I feel that most sightings of UFOs r just top secret aircraft that belong to the government. This has been seen all through out history from the 40s with aircraft with no propelars. The U2 spy plane was kept secret for 7 yrs i think until it was shot down on Russian soil. And ofcourse the Stealth fighter was kept secret for many yrs.

Sorry but they are'nt accurate in the slightest. Its impossible to give an accurate estimate to how many if any Aliens have visited earth.

DarkCrawler
"The Universe... is a pretty big place. It's bigger than anything, anyone
has ever dreamed of before. So, if it's just us... it seems like an awful
waste of space." -- Ellie Arroway (Contact)

gls
i hope and believe there is someone else out there
ugh its not like i want to talk to jus humans all my life stick out tongue

debbiejo
If an ET would write a book, it would be a best seller...

peterKSL
Originally posted by gls
i hope and believe there is someone else out there
ugh its not like i want to talk to jus humans all my life stick out tongue

Go talk to your pet... stick out tongue

the_raven75
pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooop

Ladyluck
i don't necessarily belive in "aliens"...as in the funny looking, weird, crazy things that probe you(lol)...but i do belive that in other galaxies there are planets just like earth and people wondering the same thing we are....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.