Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince come

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The_Dark_Lord
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Chapter 1
Hope you like it.

There was nothing unusual about the hot suburbs of Privet Drive.It was the second heat wave in teo years and Harry Potter was wondering the streets deep in thought about the events that happened two weeks ago,he had lost the closest person to his father,he had lost his godfather,Sirius Black.Not in an ordinary accedent but in a wizards dule. Harry Potter is no ordinary boy,he is a wizard fresh from his O.W.Ls(Ordinary Wizard Levels)from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and awaiting his results from his fifth year exams.
Harry dwelled on the thought of what would have happened if any of his friends were hurt badly or worse killed.All because he wanted to play the hero.They could have died and now look i've lost the closest person to my father all because of me stupid me.Harry kicked a near by lamp post and felt a sharp pain shoot through his toe.
The neighbours peered at Harry through their curtains as Harry walked up the drive of number 4.The neighbours always liked to gossip about the baggy clothes Harry woreand about his unusual lightning bolt shapped scar on his foehead which makes him even more famous because Harry's parents were killed by the worlds most evil wizard who calls himself "Lord Voldemort" to the magical world his name is so frightening they call him "You Know Who"who was the worlds most powerful dark wizard who when tried to do the same killing curse to kill Harry's parents they were killed. But when he turned his wand on Harry,he could not kill him beuause of the sacrifice his mum left after she got herself killed.That branch of magic Voldemort had forgotten about and when he tried he was wipped from own body not dead but just alive

sugar&sweet
where the other part of the story gone wat i justed read in the hp forum? that part waz well gd, its ur fate to write more lol

The_Dark_Lord
Here is some more i hope you like it
As Harry got to the front door it opened and framed In the door way was Harry's uncle Vernon he was a big beefy man with hardly any neck and a very lare moustache."Where have you been?your cousin Dudley has been back for an hour already."(Dudley,who looks a lot like uncle Vernon.He has a large,pink face,no much neck,small watery blue eyes and thick blond hair that lay smooth on his thick,fat head.).Harry looked past his uncle as Dudley came waddling into view.He had someone with him,it was a girl,they were hand in hand."Hi my name is Emma.Emma Marshall.I don't want to be rude but who are you?"."Harry stood transfixed to the spot,Emma had bushy brown hair and she was very tall and pretty with blue eyes.Harry's stomach gave a jolt,for a second he thought that it was one of his best friends,Hermione Granger.A very pretty girl who to Harry's good fortune was one of Harry's best friends."Hi I'm Harry.Harry Potter".Said Harry.He looked into her eyes and thought,Hermione doesn't have blue eyes,she has brown eyes.But uncle Vernon realised that Harry was staring at Emma,so he grabbed Harry and pulled him in the door and took him to his room."Why were you staring at Dudley's girlfriend like that"?Said uncle Vernon.Harry looked at his uncle and said."Like what?I just thought that she looked like someone i know.And since when has Dudley had a girlfriend?Harry asked."Since yesterday,they met at the park ,by the swings.He was over joyed because he told her his name and they started talking,and he asked her out and she said yes.If you mess this up for him i will kill you and i mean it".Harry looked past his uncle through the door she was standing waving at him,and then she walked down the Hall to Dudley's room.For a minute Harry's stomach gave a lurch he was sure it was Hermione."Stay away from them or i will throttle you,got it"?Said uncle Vernon.Harry nodded.

The_Dark_Lord
"I have to send a letter to Moody and Lupin because it has been two days since i sent my last owl".Harry could not help but smile,as the colour drained out of his uncles face.You-your writing to them ar-are you?Well -well tell them you-your fine".Panic in his uncles voice and left the room without another word.

sugar&sweet
kool, that waz the part. so was that hermione or not? i musted no. lol

O.A.R21
Yea i think its cool how you made her look like Hermione . .kinda weird though. .dudley could NEVER get a girl like Hermione. . Write more looking forward to it

sugar&sweet
yea same ere, but i cant read it for 3 weeks soz, so i might not b writin ere 4 some time but i'll b bk! ok bi every1
p.s. write some more plz The_Dark_Lord

dark1365
Too many "Half Blood Prince" fanfics are out now...

raenef v
Originally posted by dark1365
Too many "Half Blood Prince" fanfics are out now...

i don't care

i write/read most of them!

sugar&sweet
oh btw, there r 2 of urs stories exactly the same, in this forum. ok bi bi again

The_Dark_Lord
Hope you like it,not much.
Harry walked over to his table which had a piece of parchment on it and grabbed up a quill and wrote:-
Dear Lupin,
The muggles are treating me fine and I'm fine.
Harry

Harry could not think of any thing to write,or put down anything important,in case it got intercepted.
He folded up the letter and walked across to Hedwig's cage where a snowy owl was perched.And tied the letter to her leg,took her to the window and watched her take flight,he watched her till he could see her no more.
It was nine o'clock before he realised someone was watching him through his open door,it was Emma.He could not mistake her bushy hair and her blue eyes,she had the same smile as Hermione,in fact she was the exact duplicate of her,apart from her eyes.She smiled mischievously as though she knew something he did not and she did.
"Why are you just starring at me like that".Harry asked.Emma did not say a word instead she walked down the stairs without a backwards look at Harry.Harry could not help but think why she was starring at him like that,and how pretty she was Harry lay on his bed and drifted of in to sleep.

The_Dark_Lord
Heres another bit not much,hope you like it.
Harry woke to find something moving around his room,the Shadow cast on the wall told Harry that it was someone with busy hair and when Harry saw the person move into the light.It was Emma.Harry closed his eyes again,to make it look like he was still sleeping.A minute latter Harry felt something soft and moist touch his scar.He knew she had kissed him.He waited for her to leave before opening his eyes.Where Emma had come from he had no idea,but why did she kiss him?
As Harry slipped back off into an uneasy sleep,he dreamt that he was climbing up a dark winding stair case,following a rasping and spitting voice coming from the top of the stairs where a door stood ajar.
Suddenly as the rasping and spitting stopped a cold and evil voice could be heard."Do not lie to me Malfoy,what have you done with Bellatrix"?A cool female voice spoke."My lord i do not know what happened to her.My lord,i think she wanted someone with more power over the world,or that is what i heard her tell Rookwood.My lord.The man spoke again."I am highly skilled in Legilimens and can see through any lie you are telling me Narcissa,and you are lying to me.Get out of my face before your son Draco losses his mother as he has lost his dad to the Dementors".A women came out of the door and moved swiftly down the stairs.Through the door a tall thin man stood,his skin as white as a sheet of paper,his gleaming eyes scarlet slits.

crazykim
awesome

write some more big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

The_Dark_Lord
Heres a bit more.
Harry woke with a stabbing pain,like a thousand knifes shooting through his scar.At that moment a brown tawny owl swooped in through his open window.A package tied to it's leg he realised the owl as Errol the Weasley family owl.He toppled on to Harry's bed with a soft flump.Harry grabbed the owl and took him over to Hedwig's empty cage for a drink and some rest.He ripped open the letter with much enthusiasm and read:-
A little cliff hanger. big grin

crazykim
more more more
big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

The_Dark_Lord
Here is some more not much.
Hi mate,
Here is some food and sweets that will keep you going for a couple of days.Mum has asked Dumbledore if you can spend the rest of the summer here,and he has accepted,so have your things packed and ready for three days time.Hermione arrives tomorrow.Can't wait.See you.
Ron
P.S Fred and George's shop is pulling in lots of great business and money.
Harry folded the letter up and sat on his bed.I wish people would stop being so Cherie as if the past three weeks have been nothing to them that Sirius is not gone and life goes on.I can't wait to be back at the Burrow,but i don't want people going on about Sirius.Harry lay back down on his bed and slipped back off to sleep.
Harry was woken by a loud screech from outside his open window,he checked his alarm clock it was five am,he got up and moved to his open window as a owl swooped into his room through his open window.He paid the owl five knuts and slipped the Daily Prophet out of the owls beak and watched the owl take flight.He flicked through the paper to find no new information,so he tossed the paper to the side and looked out of his open window.And looked down to find something most peculiar........
The worlds best Cliff Hanger

crazykim
I AGREE !!!
DONT DO THIS ITS PURE TORTURE
TORTURE I SAY !!!
big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

The_Dark_Lord
Heres a bit more.
Emma was looking up at Harry,she was holding something in her hand,Harry hid,then when he went to check that she was still there she was gone.
Harry woke up the next day at five,and paid the owl for The Daily Prophet,he scanned through the paper and found a little article about the Death Eaters that were in Ministry of Magic some two weeks previous,the heading read:-
An other little cliff hanger for you because I'm at school and shouldn't be on. devil

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=3680790

The_Dark_Lord
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=3680790

The_Dark_Lord
Ignore the stuff above this.

crazykim
its so mean to leave cliffhangers....

ure teasing !!!!

sadsmilesadsmile

The_Dark_Lord
Sorry I've been away for a week writing more of this in my note book and doing revision for my exams.
WILL THEY BREAK OUT AGAIN?
Some Death Eaters are going on trial after breaking entry in to the Ministry of Magic some two weeks ago.The Death Eaters in question are locked up in Azkaban with no Dementors Guarding the prison how long will it take for them to break out?No one know.Not even "He Who Must Not Be Named".
They will be going on trial two weeks tomorrow.Will they break out before then?
Harry read the page a few more times to see that he was not dreaming.Harry lay back on his bed even the Death Eaters know they will get out of Azkaban if the magical community are thinking they are right round the corner.
Harry drifted back off to sleep.
After Harry's alarm clock had told him that it was seven thirty,he herd moving around and the smell of bacon and eggs frying away in the pan down stairs.Harry got dressed and went down and his break fast was on the table waiting for him(half a grapefruit).He looked up to see his uncle looking up at him eating a nice greasy fry up.
He had just remembered about the letter from his friend Ron and turned to his uncle and said."i have been invited to spend the rest of the summer holidays at my friend Ron Weasley's.Is it ok if i say yes to him?You get rid of me for the rest of the summer."Harry watched his uncles face turn into a paint pallet a mixture of puce and thought.
Sorry not much I'm supposed to be revising.

crazykim
oh well

i guess
at least ur writin again

Yoepie

The_Dark_Lord
A bit more.
Harry looked at his uncle and knew he was doing some serious thinking.
"I will find the time when they would arrive when i get the next letter from Ron".Before Harry could say an other word his uncle opened his mouth and said.Alright.But if they blow up the fire again I'm going to send them the bill the last fire costed three hundred pounds to fix.I'm not made of money you know"."So i can go then no strings attached"?"Just make sure they pick you up on time this time".
Harry ate his breakfast with out any fuss,and went up to his room to send Ron a letter.Harry walked into his room to find a letter on his table he realised that it was Hermione's hand writing but when he ripped it open it was not from Hermione it was from.............
Emma.Harry looked at the letter and there was a note that said give this to Dudley.love Emma.XXXXX
Harry walked out his room straight down the stairs and into the living room where Dudley was eating a sly bag of crisps.Harry handed him the letter and said."i found this on the mat".
Dudley ripped open the letter and with every word he read he started to cry.Harry's aunt came through as soon as she herd Dudley cry.
Harry slid past her and went to his room before he was asked any questions about the letter.He walked into his room and headed straight for his table he grabbed up a quill and wrote:
Sorry not much gotta go.

misslilsweetie
i hate cliff hangers!! keep up the good work!!

hk_*^^*
ugh! wat happened??? i hate cliffhagers 2~!!!!!!

crazykim
she broke up didnt she
big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

hk_*^^*
prob.......n/eways.. its good u just need 2 work on spelling and grammar

The_Dark_Lord
A little more.
Dear Ron,
I can't wait till tomorrow,what time are you coming?And how are you getting here?If your travelling by floo powder,my uncle asks you very politely not to blow up the electric fire.Write as soon as you can.
Harry
At that moment Hedwig flew into the room through the open window.With a letter tied to her leg,and a dead rat dangling from her beak.Harry untied the letter from her leg and ripped it open and read:
Dear Harry,
The muggles better be treating you well,or i might just let something happen to their son,i will turn him into a real pig this time,Hagrid told me.I have received some information from the Weasley's that you will be spending the rest of the summer at their's.I hope you will go it will take your mind off of your lose.
Signed Alistair Moody
P.S. see you at Sirius's funeral.
Harry tossed the letter to the side and walked over to Hedwig and watched her eat her dinner.After she had finished he tied the letter to Ron to her leg and watched her take flight through the open window.A shout from down stairs told him that his uncle had seen Hedwig take flight.A thundering voice could be heard coming up the stairs,banging on the stairs shaking the whole house.
Not much hope you like.

crazykim
i like , hey r u gonna write more of the emma part or is that comin later?

The_Dark_Lord
Now that would be telling.wouldn't it. laughing out loud wink Happy Dance

crazykim
eeeeeeergh
come on tell
big grinbig grinbig grin
pleeeeez

The_Dark_Lord
A little bit more.
"That ruddy owl.I'm warning you now boy if that owl is going to be sending little notes to your kind at least do it with some skill so none of the neighbours see".Thundered his uncle.As Harry watched his uncle thump into his room his face going Purple with every passing second."I'm sorry it - it won't happen again i promise".Stuttered Harry."Vernon keep the noise down the neighbours are starring at the house".Came aunt Petunia's shrill voice from down stairs."Sorry dear".Uncle Vernon shouted back."I'm warning you now boy stop sending little notes to your little freaks that are your so called friends".Spat uncle Vernon.And he walked out of the room without a backwards glance at Harry.Harry Plumped on his bed and drifted off to sleep.
Harry woke to find the sun setting and a letter lying on his table.Harry recognised the hand writing on the letter as Ron's.Harry got up quickly and moved across to his table,grabbed up the letter.and ripped it open,it read:
Dear Harry,
We will come and collect you at half five tomorrow.Dad has managed to get a ministry car.It will be just me and dad.Hermione is already here,her and Ginny have been giggling a little to much.See you tomorrow.Oh almost forgot we have a surprise for you.
Ron
Not much hope you like it. smile

The_Dark_Lord
Heres a bit more.
Harry with the letter ran straight down the stairs with the letter in his hand.The sight that met him,his cousin was sitting eating junk food,the letter from Emma clamped in his hand,his face blotched with tear stains splashed across his face. "Dudley could you tell me where uncle Vernon is please"?Asked Harry politely.Dudley lifted his hand and pointed to the kitchen."Thanks".Said Harry.As Harry walked into the kitchen,his uncle was sitting comforting his wife over a glass of Brandy."Where did you find that letter from Emma,for Dudley"?Asked uncle vernon,As soon as Harry had walked into the kitchen."I told you where i found the letter, it was on the door mat it was in with the mail.I don't understand it was a letter for Dudley i would never read anything that was not mine,what is so bad about the letter anyway what's wrong?Asked Harry."That was Emma breaking up with him it said:
Dear Dudley,
I am so sorry about all of this.I am moving away to Scotland with my parents and they said we were moving in the morning,i have just finished all my packing my things.I am so so so sorry about all this but i have to break up with you.I do love you.Love Emma Marshall.XXXXX
"He would not stop reading the blasted thing out,and it some how got stuck in my head".Said uncle Vernon."Now what did you want to ask me,or talk to me about"?Asked uncle Vernon.Harry had almost forgotten about the letter from Ron Weasley."I have got the reply from my friend Ron Weasley about when they are picking me up tomorrow,they are picking me up at half past five and they are picking me up by car this time not by floo powder.Said Harry."Ok.Now go and pack i don't want you running around at the last minute tomorrow.Now go pack before i change my mind".Said his uncle who drained his glass of Brandy.
As Harry got back to his room he could not think why a girl would go out with someone then just take off after going out with anyone for two days.Harry started to pack his trunk and he thought about Emma no more that day.
Harry went to bed extremely exhausted as soon as he hit the pillow he was asleep.
Hope you like.

The_Dark_Lord
A little more,I have nothing better to do.
Harry tossed and turned.first he was sitting on a bed kissing a girl a second latter he realised that the girl was Hermione.Then his dream changed,he was standing talking to Sirius."Harry i know you miss me,but talking to people really helps to,and i know about you also like Hermione,more than a friend,so it might feel better to talk to her,tell her how you feel,open up to her,and you might find that she may like you in the same way you like her".Said Sirius."But i don't want to be rejected what if she wants to only be friends?I can't be just her friend i like her to much,i would die to keep her alive.You are the first person i have told this to.I feel a lot better,thanks Sirius".Said Harry."You have failed me Bella,all you had to do was to capture the blasted owl of his and we would have had the stupid brat eating out of the palms of our hands.I have taught you everything you know,everything i know,and you could not even catch a blasted stupid owl.I am very angry and disappointed with you,now get out of my face you pitiful thing for a Death Eater".Came a cold high pitched voice that made the hair on the back of Harry's neck stand on end."Yes my Lord,anything you say my Lord,I will not fail you again my Lord".Came the voice of Bellatrix Lestrange from beneath the long hooded cloak she was wearing,that was covering her face,she knelt down and kissed the hem of Lord Voldemort's robes,and then she swiftly left the room.
Not much type more latter.big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

crazykim
cool
u gonna type 2day?

The_Dark_Lord
Sorry can't left my note book at my friend will try and get it back and type tomorrow i promise hand on my heart. cool angel Happy Dance

crazykim
ok
no prob.
smilesmilesmilesmilesmile

misslilsweetie
ya are u gonna?

The_Dark_Lord
Tomorrow i promise. big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

The_Dark_Lord
Got my note book back.Here's a bit more.
One hundred and fifty miles away Harry suddenly woke in a cold sweat,he lay flat on his back,dripping in cold sweat,his hand covering his face holding his scar.The pain lasted for long as it woke him up for a brief few minutes Harry tried to keep hold of the thoughts but they were disappearing as fast as they came to him.The only part of the dream that stood out was the talk he had with Sirius,his godfather.As soon as the pain went away it reminded him that it felt like the pain that was the anger of when the prophecy was smashed in the bowls of the Ministry of Magic,some two and a half weeks ago.
Harry turned to face his alarm clock,his vision a blur.He picked up his glasses from the floor,and put them on.It was five fifty eight.Harry got up and moved across to his cupboard,and opened it and stared into the mirror just in the door.His green eyes were bright against his sheet white face,his scar as bright as if it had just been cut open again,but he was still in Privet Drive,in number four,not with Voldemort,he was safe,for now.
At that moment a tawny owl flew through into Harry's room giving a large hoot,and giving Harry a large fright.With the Daily Prophet clamped its beak and a leather pouch tied to its leg.Harry silently closed his cupboard door and moved silently and swiftly across his room towards the owl,he took the paper out of the owls beak and paid it the usual five knuts.After he had put the money in the leather pouch he watched the owl take flight into the rising sun.Harry unfolded the paper and flicked through scanning the headlines:Weird Sisters split,Albus Dumbledore to be next minister for magic.
There was nothing about Voldemort or anything else about his Death Eaters.Harry folded the paper and tossed it into his trunk.He looked at his clock it was six thirty nine,the sun was slowly creeping up.Harry walked across to the chart where he usually crossed off the days going back to Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry,on the first of September.He crossed out an other day and took it down and stuck it in his trunk.
Hope you like. big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

The_Dark_Lord
A little bit more.
Harry waited until his Aunt and Uncle got up so he got dressed,and by this time his Aunt and Uncle were downstairs making breakfast and Harry went down to have breakfast.He was going to the Burrow in the matter of hours,for the rest of the summer holidays,with his two best friends,Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger.When Harry walked into the kitchen he sat down,and Uncle Vernon looked up from his newspaper and said."These Weasley's,they better be on time,this time,the sooner you are out of here the better"."They will be on time,this time".Harry answered."What time are they arriving at again"?Asked Uncle Vernon."Half five.It will be only Ron and Mr Weasley".Said Harry.Before Harry was asked anymore questions,he grabbed a piece of toast and went to his room,it was the happiest he had felt in weeks.(Dudley's diet had been stopped because of breaking up with Emma).
But then people will want to talk about Sirius,and Harry didn't want to tell people his feelings not now in case his feelings for someone else was revealed.Harry did not want to repeat what he saw,when Sirius fell through the Veil in the 'Deathroom'.A tear trickled down Harry's face,he sat down on his bed and opened his trunk and pulled out his favorite book called 'Flying with the Cannons'.He opened it up just in time to see one of the Chasers put a Quaffle through one of three fifty foot high hoops.This was Harry's favorite sport in the Wizarding world it is called 'Quidditch'.And it is the most popular sport in the wizarding world,and it is played on broomsticks,there are seven players on each team,two Beaters,three Chasers,a Keeper and a Seeker,Harry was the Griffindor team Seeker and he owned the best racing broom in the wizarding world a 'Firebolt',until he was giving a lifelong ban from 'Dolores Jane Umbridge',she was placed at Hogwarts by the Minister for Magic as a Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher and she latter was promoted to Hogwarts High Inquisitor,and tried to have Harry expelled before he got back to school for his fifth year by sending Dementors(They guarded the Wizard prison Azkaban)after him and forcing him to use magic to protect himself and his Cousin Dudley by using the Patronus charm,and he was asked to attend a hearing and he got off.Thinking about Quidditch made Harry smile the feeling of being able to fly again to leave all his worries back on the ground.He lay on his bed thinking,and got up quickly and set his alarm for four o'clock in case he fell asleep,he did.For the first time in in two years it was a happy dream,he and Hermione were sitting talking about Quidditch and then Hermione leaned forwards to kiss him and when she was half an inch from Harry's lips he was awoken by his alarm.He stared at the ceiling,his insides were pumping fast,he was so close from kissing the girl he had more feelings for he was longing for her.
Hope you like it. big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

The_Dark_Lord
Where is everyone????????????????

The_Dark_Lord
A little more.
At five o'clock Harry heaved his trunk out of his room and down the stairs and placed it next to the door,(he double checked his room to make sure he was not leaving anything behind,and he had put 'Flying with the Cannons' back into his trunk)and walked into the living room,where the Dursley's all sat,the atmosphere was tense Harry's Aunt was chewing on her tongue.Harry sat down and noticed that the Dursley's were in their best dinner clothes.They all waited patiently for Mr Weasley and Ron.At exactly five thirty the door bell rang.Harry and the Dursley's went to the door and when they opened it,on the door step stood Ron Weasley and Mr Weasley,a balding man but could see that he had the same colour of hair that his wife and children had.
"Hi Mr Dursley,Mrs Dursley and Dudley".Said Mr Weasley."Can't stay long,got all your things Harry"?Asked Mr Weasley.
"Yes".Replied Harry,heaving his trunk over the thresh hold with Hedwigs cage.Ron grabbed the other end of the trunk and heaved it into the car.
"See you latter Uncle Vernon,Aunt Petunia and Dudley".Said Harry.
"See you next summer Harry".Said Harry's Uncle his face going beetroot,and the front door was slammed shut on Harry's face.
Not much hope you like it. big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

crazykim
i like it
big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

The_Dark_Lord
Not much.

crazykim
still good

The_Dark_Lord
A little bit more. big grin
"Come on we have to be back at the Burrow in forty minutes time".Said Mr Weasley.They got into the car and in five minutes were flying along the motorway."Where did you get the car Mr Weasley"?Asked Harry."The Ministry bought a bunch of muggle cars and i bewitched them,and they belong to the Ministry now.Answered Mr Weasley.And there was silence all the way to the Burrow,apart from the odd trying to make conversation but failing miserably.When the Burrow came into view Harry said."Home at last".As Harry said this Ron's ears when slightly pink."Has anyone found out the results for their exams yet"?Asked Harry."No".Answered Ron."Hermione has been really nervous,and her and Ginny have been giggling a bit to much for my liking,and i don't know why".Said Ron.As they pulled into the drive way of the Burrow someone with bushy brown hair came pelting out of the house.It was Hermione,she had grown a bit since he had last seen her.Harry's stomach done a flip as though it was in the air.As Harry got out of the car she jumped on him giving him a huge hug.Harry's insides flipped again because that her body was so close to his,it felt warm,and welcoming."It's nice to see you to Hermione".Said Harry,as she let go of him,he did not want her to let go not when he felt so happy to be with her again."Harry it's so good to see you to,i have missed you so much".Said Hermione."Come on we have got so much to do so you better go and unpack,we have so much to do".Said Hermione."Yeah i know.I'm home.
Not much hope you like it. big grin big grin big grin big grin

The_Dark_Lord
I sit only you posting and reading this story now CrazKim??????????

misslilsweetie
Excellent!! continue...pls..

shef231
Your really good may i ask how old u are?
I'm planning my own novel its like the Harry Potters but different story line it doesnt relate to any of JKRowling's books. So if it is good enough i may even try and get it published.

crazykim
c
im not the only one reading ur story!
smilesmilesmile

shef231
If any one has any good ideas to add to my own novel i will be more than happy to have aread and hopefully add them to my novel. I plan on started my own novel sometime soon, so please pass on any ideas. either add me to msn or email me. happy reading

The_Dark_Lord
I'm 15.yes ok. D: big grin big grin

The_Dark_Lord
I can't post tonight because i have got to go and play Football with my friends.SORRY.

crazykim
when? post?

The_Dark_Lord
Latter i promise,and it's the new chapter

Hermione202
hi.I now found this web and your story is great!!

reading Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance smile Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance reading

crazykim
come on darklord its like a week ago
pleeez post
:sad:

Hermione202
please post soon.your taking to long

crazykim
i totally agree with her202
yessadsadsad

Hermione202
thank you.now please type more rolling on floor laughing

The_Dark_Lord
I 'm really sorry guys i have been ill i had a twisted spine and it is still soar but i will put some more up in a little while.

The_Dark_Lord
The next chapter hope you like.
Chapter 2
Love in return
As Harry heaved his trunk into the house Mrs Weasley a stout woman,came bustling towards him,her arms wide open to give him a hug."Harry dear it's so good to see you dear".Said Mrs Weasly."It's really nice to see you to Mrs Weasley".Replied Harry."Go unpack your stuff dear,and I'll make dinner,we are eating in the garden today as there is so many of us".Said Mrs Weasley"Yeah,thanks for inviting me to stay Mrs Weasley,thank you".Said Harry."No problem dear."Replied Mrs Weasley.Harry Heaved his trunk up to his and Ron's room,he opened the door and dragged his trunk to the bottom of his bed.He flumped into the bed panting.He got up and let Hedwig out of her cage.Harry went down into the garden to find the whole Weasley family (minus Percy)

The_Dark_Lord
and Hermione,setting up the table in the garden.Harry watched as she went round the table putting the cutlery on it,when she had finished Harry took a step towards her and was hailed by the twins."Come and see our new invention Harry."Asked the twins."No thanks guys,maybe later.dinner is ready".As Mrs Weasley and Mr Weasley came out with the dinner floating in front of them their wands out."Dinner".Shouted Mrs Weasley.And everyone sat at the table,Harry sat in between Ron and Hermione."So how was your first two weeks of the holidays Hermione"?Asked Harry."They were good".Replied Hermione.And there was silence for the rest of dinner.
Sorry not much but some of my movement has been restricted.

crazykim
no prob
in these cases i guess its ok
well hope u get better soon

The_Dark_Lord
embarrasment embarrasment doctor

Hermione202
too bad cause the story is great thumbup

The_Dark_Lord
Thanks. big grin big grin

Hermione202
Type more as soon as you can manage

misslilsweetie
yes pls do!( do i sound so mannered or something)??

Hermione202
Originally posted by The_Dark_Lord
embarrasment embarrasment doctor

Lol laughing

The_Dark_Lord
Originally posted by Hermione202
Lol laughing
LOL embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

Hermione202
when are you typing more?

Hermione202
type some more tongue

crazykim
please type some more

The_Dark_Lord
Tomorrow cause i just went back to school for 5th year and they have piled loads and loads of homework on us.SORRY.

misslilsweetie
5th year? what do u mean? type when u can

The_Dark_Lord
I n high school in Scotland you have years there is 1st year and it goes up to 6th year and i have just started 5th year so I'm in my second last year so that makes me going to be 16 when i go back after the summer holidays.

crazykim
type!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sugar&sweet
I n high school in Scotland you have years there is 1st year and it goes up to 6th year and i have just started 5th year so I'm in my second last year so that makes me going to be 16 when i go back after the summer holidays.
u ve 6 years? i only ve 5 years. and i only got two years to go. anyways i think i need to stop going off topic, soz embarrasment smile

crazykim
will somebody post, pleez
i sound to needy nowadays dont i ?

The_Dark_Lord
Hi guys i am so sorry i have not posted in a while because i got told a few weeks ago that my mum has bowel cancer i will post soon i promise.

The_Dark_Lord
Here is the rest of that part of chapter 2.
By the time everyone had finished their dinner the stars had come out.Mrs Weasley,with one flick of her wand vanished the tables and everyone sad down in the grass to watch the stars.Harry fell into a deep sleep.
"Sirius is that you?oh it is you,i did hope i could talk to you about something.It's about Hermione".
"I knew you would want to talk about that,what is it you would like to ask me"?"How did you know about me having a crush on her i have kept it hidden for the past five years"?"Remember the time i crept into the dormitory to kill Peter,i herd you muttering in your sleep,oh Hermione please don't leave me i need you to keep me company i don't want to be on my own please Hermione"?
"Oh you heard that did you,you should not have been listening in the first place any way".Said Harry with his face going steadily red.
"Harry wake up you should have been in bed ages ago".Came Hermione's bossy voice from a distance.
"Hermione did you here what i was saying a minute ago,cause if you did i am not going to hid,now that it's out".
"Yes i did Harry,and i have felt the same way for the same amount of time i said to the others cause they were going to bed and i said i would wake you but bu- but i lied i really wanted to watch you sleep you look so-so cuite and when i heard you say that in your sleep i felt that i had died and gone to heaven".Said Hermione going slightly pink in the cheeks.
As Harry Lent forwards he was going to kiss Hermione on the cheek but she was to fast and turned round and received a kiss on the lips.
"Oh sorry Harry i was going to kiss you on the cheek but you caught my li-".
As Harry lent forwards and kissed her on the lips half way through her sentence,they only pulled away when they heard Ron's voice from the house.
"Hermione do you need a hand in helping Harry cause mums worried about him"?
"No we'll be there in a minute we were we were just talking about Fred and Georges new inventions were coming".Harry and Hermione looked as though they were being punished for kissing and almost got caught.
Sorry not much will post more later i am so behind.

Hermione202
its great

misslilsweetie
ITs good keep up the good work

sugar&sweet
wow, thats great. big grin

miket
thats awsome

miket
i want you hermione202

crazykim
oh my god ... that was good and im really sorry about ur mom is it like better cuz i heard that the cancer can be removed (i looked it up)

misslilsweetie
yeah its true my grandpa had an operation for the cancer to be removed ...yeah im really sorry about ur mom....hope all the best

Hermione202
opps I missed out the part about your mom.I'm really sorry.I hope she gets better.i've lost my grandmother while she was doing an operation.i wasn't even born yet

Hermione202
Originally posted by miket
i want you hermione202

excuse me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

The_Dark_Lord
Thanks guys.Yeah she has had it removed,and it did give me and my three brothers quite a scare when she was rushed into hospital,i now go to school and look after my mum and i will post as often as i can i promise cause i am off school for the summer i pray to go back now.

misslilsweetie
o ok thats good!!

××DiRtYPoTTeR××
hi hermione...
i am miket's friend..he is hot!!11
can u send me the pic u sent im?!

e-mail me
cliff

××DiRtYPoTTeR××
i am free to talk on msn from thurs for anyone who wants a flirt
[email protected]
go 4 it
hermione apparantly ur hot
according 2 mike t
please send me pic of u and i'l send pic of me
or give me ur number
xx

Hermione202
miket doesn't have a picture of me

The_Dark_Lord
whats going on in here?

Hermione202
no idea.
someone who i don't know claims that his friend has a picture of me.

They live in united kingdom.I live in Trinidad

misslilsweetie
Originally posted by Hermione202
no idea.
someone who i don't know claims that his friend has a picture of me.

They live in united kingdom.I live in Trinidad

okay... umm just wondering but where is Trinidad?

Hermione202
an island in the West Indies.The West Indies is in the Caribbean.

I understand If you don't know where these places are.Very few people know about Trinidad because if you search a world Map Trinidad is just a dot on it.

misslilsweetie
ooooooooo so your like close to oooooooooo i got it! im gonna search it up now on the map!

Hermione202
HUH? what do you mean?

××DiRtYPoTTeR××
Why has nobody e-mailed me

hi lilmisssweetie
do u like hp?
i love hp
xxxx

××DiRtYPoTTeR××
sorry
miket has a pic of lilmisssweetie
not u
my bad
xxxx

miket
dirty potter is a kl .i dont have a picture of you dirty potter was making up stuff !

××DiRtYPoTTeR××
i went on holiday to the carribean once
xxx

miket
dirty potter and me wrote the half blood prince

××DiRtYPoTTeR××
why has nobody replied on this thrEAD?

××DiRtYPoTTeR××
sad
U ARE LOVALY

misslilsweetie
yeah i like harry potter dirty potter no wait i luv harry potter! and no one here has my picture if anyone does then i would like to KNOW WHO DOES! and hermione nvm what i said its just messed up when i was writing it...

The_Dark_Lord
OK what in gods name is going on in here i go away for a weekend and come back and now there's some random stuff going on.

Hermione202
Sorry embarrasment embarrasment
But its kinda weird that people start saying confusing things.Firt they say they have my pic which is not possible.Then they say they have misslilsweetie's pic not mine.misslilsweetie denied that.

I have no clue what is happening

The_Dark_Lord
I agree now can i please get on with my story.
As Harry and Hermione walked up to the house,hand in hand."Will we tell Ron,or shall we let it work before we tell him"?Asked Hermione.
"No we can't tell him or he'll kill me".Replied Harry.
"Why"?Asked Hermione puzzled.
"He told me he had a bit of a crush on you in fourth year".Replied Harry,going pink in the checks.
"Oh my god,maybe we shouldn't tell him".Replied Hermione her face going white as a sheet of paper.
"Whats wrong with you"?Asked Ron,when he saw the colour of Hermione's face.
"Nothing,i just think Fred and George should be careful with what they make and sell thats all".Replied Hermione.
"Aw so you have heard of their new invention then"?Asked Ron.
"No it's just what we saw of the things they invented in the past couple of years,thats all".Said Hermione.
"So what is their new invention then"?Asked Harry.
"Well......they are colourless stink pellets,and they well.........stink more than others".Answered Ron.
"Aw so thats what they wanted to show me when i arrived".Said Harry.
"Yeah well they were gonna let of a couple on you but well........i stopped them".Said Ron puffing out his chest and smiling at Hermione,she returned it and then her eyes flicked to Harry.
"Well i think we should go to bed and sleep because I'm gonna drop in a minute and i won't get up for a million years".Saud Harry faking a yawn,then when Ron turned round he winked at Hermione,she smiled and signaled the bathroom in five minutes.And they made their way up the stairs waving goodnight to Hermione at Ginny's room and then when Ron wasn't looking Harry kissed Hermione on the check and whispered in her ear.
"See you in the bathroom in five minutes".And when he got dressed he said to Ron.
"I have to go to the toilet be back in five minutes".And left before Ron could say anything.
"Hermione.Are you here yet"?Harry whispered.
"No I'm the invisible man,of course I'm here"?She replied.
"Thats the first time i have heard you make a good sarcastic answer".Replied Harry who was doubled over holding his stomach.
"Come here a minute".Asked Hermione.
"OK".Said Harry.
And she grabbed him and they started kissing again they did not stop until they heard someone walking towards the bathroom and stand outside and say.
"Harry are you going to go to bed or are you sleeping on the toilet"?Came Rons voice from the other side of the door.
"Sorry dosed off for a couple of minutes".Said Harry out of breath,pulling away from Hermione's lips.
"Well you have been in there for the past two hours,and why are you so out of breath,were you having a bad dream do you want me to come in"?Asked Ron.
Not much hope it's OK.

Hermione202
Lol.Ron shoulhave walked in on them.That was great

misslilsweetie
perfecto

The_Dark_Lord
He might u just don't know yet lol.

Hermione202
exactly , which is why you should write more.
It was great.write

The_Dark_Lord
i will post as much as i can leading up to the book coming out and if i don't finish it in time i will continue but if you don't want me to i will stop i hope i can continue and i am going to the castle on the 15th i got a ticket.

Hermione202
which castle.Not the one they use as hogwarts??????

misslilsweetie
i will post as much as i can leading up to the book coming out and if i don't finish it in time i will continue but if you don't want me to i will stop i hope i can continue and i am going to the castle on the 15th i got a ticket.
sweet!

hpfanatic99
i just started reading ur story it's great

The_Dark_Lord
No Edinburgh castle where J.K is reading the first couple of chapters of the new book,and I'm going.

miket
that story is well good

The_Dark_Lord
Thanks.

crazykim
omg, did u like write an essay to get in, necuz there were quite some ways to get it.!!!
Too bad iwasnt allowed to join. u had to live in the uk
sadsadsadsad

crazykim
story rules, btw
big grinbig grinbig grin

The_Dark_Lord
Na i got it through my school,because I'm like such a huge Harry Potter fan,my head teacher asked us questions and i answered all my mine with out hesitation and everyone else had to take notes i just use my head cause i read the books all the time.lol

The_Dark_Lord
And i live next to the castle.

hpfanatic99
that's awsoome so when r u gonna finish the story smile Happy Dance reading

The_Dark_Lord
As soon as i can,i hope people will read it even if it is not finished in time.

misslilsweetie
pls post more!

The_Dark_Lord
Heres some more hope it's pk.
"No".Replied Harry."I'm-I'm just coming".Said Harry in a panic,as he shot Hermione a fearful look.
"Well hurry up then".Said Ron,through a yawn.
"Go I'll be fine,lets just hope he doesn't want to go to the toilet".Whispered Hermione in his ear.As the door handle began to turn Hermione hid behind the door after giving Harry a swift kiss on the check.
"Right I'm coming".Said Harry swiftly moving across the bathroom in three steps.
"OK".Said Ron as his head popped round the door.
"Cause i really need to go to the toilet".Said Ron.
"OK,but i don't think i want to go to bed at the moment because i am not tired anymore".Said Harry looking at Hermione as if to say should we tell him now or let him catch us?Sort of look.Hermione signaled back no.
"Ron before you go to the toilet could you show me where to get the toilet roll,because it just ran out".Said Harry.
"Aw right it's in here".Said Ron moving across the bathroom to a cupboard next to the toilet.As Hermione slides out of her hiding place,and slides out the door without a sound.
"Here it is Harry".Said Ron as he pulls out a roll of toilet roll.
"Aw thanks thats great i thought i would get in trouble if there was no toilet roll left for the mad rush in the morning".Said Harry,hope and relief flooding through his face.
"Ok,so can i please go to the toilet now"?Said Ron.
"Oh sorry,i will leave you to go to the toilet now".Said Harry.And Harry left the bathroom,please with how quick he could stop Ron from finding out about him and Hermione.
"That was close".Came Hermione's voice from the shadows,and she kissed him on the lips and said."Night Harry,see you in the morning."And left for Ginny's room,without an other word.
"Night Hermione,oh Hermione will you-will you go out with me"?Asked Harry.
"Yes".Said Hermione her face spreading into a huge grin.And they both left for their rooms hand in hand.Harry did not sleep as peacefully as his new girlfriend that night.

Hermione202
That was great and i'll read it even if it is not finished in time

misslilsweetie
same here! post more soon

The_Dark_Lord
Thanks guys i really appreciate it.

Hermione202
Post more sonn please

hpfanatic99
that was awsome.hope u post soon

The_Dark_Lord
Thanks i will post as much as i can.I PROMISE.

misslilsweetie
THANK YOU!

hpfanatic99
thats great write more

The_Dark_Lord
OK but l8r i have to look after my mum.

misslilsweetie
ok

hpfanatic99
okay

The_Dark_Lord
Sorry i ain't posted today but i am exhausted and my brother decided to go for a wander when i took him shopping,and i had to look for him.

HermioneLover14
so when will you write more?

hpfanatic99
yeah what she said??????????

HermioneLover14
yea what i said!!!!!!!!!!! laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing smile smile laughing out loud laughing out loud

sugar&sweet
Sorry i ain't posted today but i am exhausted and my brother decided to go for a wander when i took him shopping,and i had to look for him.
is ur brother ok now?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>