new batmobile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steely balls
what do ya think

steely balls
another

Mr Parker
It sucks.I like the one from the original movie the best,why couldnt they have used that one. mad

punkyhermy
umm..since when did the batmobile started to look like those army tanks... no expression no
but...i think it's only the back shot...

steely balls
i think it matches the whole batman begins theme perfectly. i mean hes beggining...but don't worry the movie is supposed to have a cool car seen...there might be reasons

Mr Parker
exactly.after seeing this,Im not too hyped about the movie now. sad

punkyhermy
YEAH..BUT IT'S ONLY FIRST IMPRESSIONS...

Gregory
I assumed the army tank one was some sort of joke, it's so dreadful. The Batmobile in the first movie was fine; why'd they have to go and mess it up?

Oh well. I wasn't planning to see it for the cars.

steely balls
no joke its from the official site

steely balls
why are people so negative about it, it looks like something realistic, something that could actually be used to fight crime.

buffymitch
Why not put a tank in the movie. you wouldn't notice any difference. THi slook just horrible. Warner must give this ugly beat a make over. I expect this movie to be good

punkyhermy
if i know my baTsy, he'd give up than fight in THAT!!!c'mon!!!bats is all about the style and class...

cornponious
I think it would have some of the worst handling of any car created.

corn

Mr Parker
Yeah when I saw those pictures displayed at this other site I post at,I thought for sure they were just posting it as a joke,I could not believe they were being serious.I STILL cant believe it.that was one of the very few things they did right in the first batman film was the look of the batmobile,why screw up something that was fine the first time? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Vicious
I think its ugly as hell but it does fit with the whole Beggining angle and i believe the batmobile in the first movie is an improvement over this new one, trial and error i guess, hopefully theyll have that crappy one tthen gets destroyed in the movie and then he gets something close to the one in the first movie!

wuTa
yea i think it sucks too...its just a tad overdone

Red Superfly
The Batmobile is supposed to look sleek, fast, deadly and elegant.

This Batmobile has none of those qualities.

punkyhermy
my point exactly!

Red Superfly
It looks like a "womans" Batmobile. You know, like how you always see mums dropping off their kids in those huge behemoth 4x4s and people carriers. Does Batman intend on taking Robin to school everyday?

Batman: "Have a good day at school kiddo!"

Robin: "Sure thing, remember I got baseball practise at 4"

Batman: "Woah hey wait you forgot your lunch Timmy!"

Robin: "I'm Dick, remember Bruce? You always do this! You know I didn't get past 4th Grade!" *runs off crying*

Batman: "Was it something I said?" *cue canned laughter*

punkyhermy
LOL!!!!!
HAHAH!!!!!!!!
I hate this "batmobile"!!!!!! it is ssssssoo not what dear batsy would fight crime in!!!bats got class and that thing is far from it! mad

Superman5452
I hate it, they should have made a car that looks like an older model of the batmoble from the first movie. That one rocked. this one looks like...
..."Batman: Intimidation"
"BATMAN Goes Commando"

BadBabe
the 2nd looks like it has a ball wacko

Jedi Shmedi
It rocks! I don't know what the rest of you are on, but I think it kicks ass!

It's been a while since I've actually thought that the batmobile could do some damage.

I'm lookin forward to seeing this thing in action!

My guess is this thing will take us all back to "The Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker" controversy.

People were skeptical about it's "LOOK". The way it will "compare to the previous installments". If you catch my drift. And they hated it before they actually got to play it! And as it turned out, it was one of the best games of the year! both for it's look, and how it was different from anything before it!

All I'm saying is don't judge a book by it's cover. Let's wait to see this thing in action before we tear it apart like vultures.

Red Superfly
Yeah but the whole idea behind the Batmobile is that it LOOKS the part.

You can't compare it to the Wind Waker controversy. With that, it was down to the fact it was a chnage in direction, but everybody agreed it was still Legend Of Zelda-esque and that's why it won everyone over, it looked more like the old 16 bit Legend Of Zelda but in 3D (the big heads, big eyes, simplicity, and it was retro). See what I mean? I wouldn't mind the change if it still resembled a Batmobile, in spirit at least if not looks. It doesn't look like any Batmobile in ANY version in ANYTHING. Doesn't look like an older retro version, doesn't look like a new version.

IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A BATMOBILE AT ALL!

steely balls
the batmobile shouldn't even be a problem...its a car, but it is that way for a specific reason i gurantee u

TheDreamMaster
the new batmobiles sucks sucks and sucks some more. the batmobile is supposed to be slick and stylish and just all around cool , batman isnt some hick who is going going mudding in 33 inch tires . the only cool car scene they could make with taht is if the batmobile went 400 mph AND flew over the grand canyon , but i bet thats not gonna happen so they need to get the car from the original batman back ..... or hell the car from batman and robin with the plastic wings and the neon lighst would be better.

whatshisface
is he securing a beach head in the next batman movie? they shoulda used this in saving private ryan... and even then, it would still be ugly as hell...

MaverickIce
Actually read the script before you start badmouthing. The "Tank" is a tumbler that isn't the actual Batmobile! And the Batmobile isn't final, they might tweak it a bit, and plus you can barely see it. Just wait. Its not all about the cars.....Its about the story.

steely balls
do u mean script review...yes thank u for clearing that up

MaverickIce
The Actual Script was leaked....but before too many people saw, it was covered up (on Superhero Hype)

forumcrew
i hope to god thats a lie.. a can opener attacked a tank and shit black on it?

MaverickIce
What?

tkitna
I agree with Maverick on this, it cant be the actual batmobile. That thing with the over sized atv tires on the front has got to be joke. If that is the real batmobile than my hopes and thoughts of this movie being good just lost all credibility.

ash007
Indeed i agree i dont actually like the Batmobile

But i been told by someone not sure if true, that its NOT the Batmobile apparently the producers want to confuse some fans not sure if true but i think i will go with my sourcenerd

DemonicGambit-2
Hm...well there was an article saying that, that was the bat mobile. But I pray to God that it wasn't

schill142
Originally posted by Red Superfly
The Batmobile is supposed to look sleek, fast, deadly and elegant.

Not really,

Have you ever read "The Dark Knight Returns"? It is widely regarded as the greatest piece of Fiction in the Batman universe, and the Batmobile in that book cannot be descibed as sleek or elegant.

Personally, I think it is great that the movie is going the more realistic route and abandoning the Batmobile styling of the last three movies.

Gregory
Yes really. To the devil with "The Dark Knight Returns"; it's horribly overrated. The Batmobile is supposed to be sleek; maybe not "elegant."

schill142
Horribly Overrated? Then give me some examples of Batman fiction that fades "The Dark Knight Returns". Start naming more critically lauded pieces of work.

Gregory
I don't give a damn what the critics do or do not laud. They can go the the devil, too. Comics that I laud over TDKR include the Killing Joke, Devil's Advocate, Arkham Assylum: Serious House on Serious Earth, Jazz (a LotDK miniseries), and a fair number of ordinary comics, especially Legends of the Dark Knight series.

Red Superfly
Well, sure, the Batmobile isn't supposed to look elegent - that was a for instance. However, The Batmobile is not supposed to look like it's being driven by Stone Cold Steve Austin.

In§anE
The whole concept of the movie is mostly taken from Batman: Year one.
That Pic is the Tummbler which Wayne Enterprises created for the army but he used for himself. It's supost to look like a tank..maybe thats what it looks like before he changes it...??

ash007
The who reason for a Bat mobile is so that Batman can get from one end of the city to another, ergo he needs a fast car to do that.
So why have they built the Bat car like a tank.
It should be slick and wind resistance like formula 1 cars

In§anE
Like i said...It's not a Batmoble, Bruce took the freaken Tumbler from his Company and tweeked the design a lil bit..Get it??

It would take a while to custom build a batmoble from scrach, they just made it more realistic..

like how the hell did spiderman make his suit so fast when he had on a freaken hoodie with drawn on web??? He lacked the material the 1st time how did he redo it the 2nd time?

sonofasaiyan
Yea, that thing looks like shit. sick

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/customsig_30922_uR.gif

Red Superfly
OK OK. It looks promising elsewhere, so I'll just wait this one out and judge it when I see the film and see if it fits.

Hegemon875
I think its incredibly awesome, you can see this film will make batman more realistic and his gear more practical and less "out there," I love it.

steely balls
yes^

Pred@tor
yeah

Red Superfly
I guess I'm one of the few who yearns for the Batmobile from the cartoon series to make it into the movies - that was the best Batmobile, cos it looked unstoppable, and still quite conventonal and not as "wierd" as the ones from the Burton films (my second fave Batmobile).

It would be cool if that was an outer cage and it "breaks apart" like the Batmobile does in the 2nd movie - and underneath is the slick "car" version.

moonwalker741
the reason why its so buly an amry type like is b'cuz

itz a Wayne Industries military prototype called The Tumbler

got that from ign

striderx
I'm not diggint it either.
Hopefully seeing in action will change that.

metalhead_bob
this batmobile does suck, its crap, he has to have to the batmobile from the oridginal movies cos that wasd the best it had style it was sleek n ifyou saw that coming after you, you'd know it was batman now if you saw the new batmobile you'd think it was gotham cities army after you. Batmans supposed to strike fear into his enemies not flatten them.

Spiderman_RJ
it sucks i like the 90 TAS one, and the version he uses in JLA hes suposed to have small car.but for the shots i saw its functional cos its fast

Spiderman_RJ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.