Red Hot Chili Peppers!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Saiyanpirate
RHCP the best band ever!!! u know they are numba 1! All Chili Fans welcome. Haters plz stay out i'm so sick of you guys! bands, members. Happy Dance

Alpha Centauri
A) They're not.

B) They're incredible.

-AC

Saiyanpirate
hello im glad you like them too. So whos you r favourite member?

Alpha Centauri
I don't have one, I'm 19 and male. Not 14 and female.

-AC

Ou Be Low hoo
'My Friends' is a classic tune. So is 'Scar Tissue'.

smoker4
Superb band smokin'

Deathblow
I could listen to Blood Sugar Sex Magik all day. In fact, I think I will.

Red Superfly
Chilis are one of my favourite bands. I have all their albums and were one of the first proper bands I truly got into in a big way.

I dunno why, but I actually like By The Way the best out of all their albums. It's just more mature and I prefer the more mellow side to it, I think they pull it off better. I only know of one other person that likes By The Way the most. Everyone seems to love Blood Sugar with the passion of a thousand suns these days.

FACT: Red Hot Chilli Peppers are the only band that get to have a poster in my room.

Maya Zurak
---------> I luv 'em http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/hotjump.gif
http://www.art-dept.com/artists/roy/portfolio/editorial/images/Red-Hot-Chili-Peppers-003.jpg
My fav band, they are so hot and i got all albums of them too.

*LEGATO*
They used to be my fav.. now it's slipknot

Saiyanpirate
Have any of you guys seen them live

Df02
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I don't have one, I'm 19 and male. Not 14 and female.

-AC

what you mean is you want them all...wink

smoker4
Originally posted by Saiyanpirate
Have any of you guys seen them live

Yeah in Hyde Park smile

Saiyanpirate
lucky, i live in south africa so theres not much chance i'll ever see them

Maya Zurak
Originally posted by Saiyanpirate
Have any of you guys seen them live Yes in "Hurricane" 2 years ago big grin

Saiyanpirate
what did you think of their time with Dave?

DarthLazious
They are one of my all time favorite bands besides The Offspring, R.E.M or Suger Ray.

Deathblow
Originally posted by Red Superfly
I dunno why, but I actually like By The Way the best out of all their albums. It's just more mature and I prefer the more mellow side to it, I think they pull it off better. I only know of one other person that likes By The Way the most. Everyone seems to love Blood Sugar with the passion of a thousand suns these days.

I agree with that, By The Way is level with BSSM in my books. I wonder why a lot of people dislike it, or at least think it's inferior to their other stuff. I mean, their 80's stuff was pretty weak, and as for the 90's stuff, it's obviously better than One Hot Minute, and more consistent than Californication, so apart from BSSM, what is it inferior to? I love the mellow side of it also, it's a shame they dropped the stone cold funk of the other albums, but it was about time for a change, and even after stripping the funk away they showed themselves to be a wonderful, interesting, melodic indie band. Not to mention the fact that Midnight is probably their best song.

Saiyanpirate
By the way i would agree is one of heir best albums, I think the reason why a lot of people were dissapointed was 'cause they kind of lost the funk. But its all part of the musical process. I would have to say the worst album is One Hot Minute by far. Dave really didn't suit the band. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.