Star Wars Fans in las vegas???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Krystaldragon
Hullo! I live in las vegas NV and I wanted to see if I could find any other Star wars fans here, I got my midnight tickets the other day, and a few theaters are sold out, and I want the one I am going to to be also! if the show is sold out this early, chances are the people who got them are star wars freaks, so post and tell me what theater you are going to, in las vegas of course wink see ya there!!!!!!!!!

LanİeWindu™
Hi there Krystaldragon!

I, your Episode III forum moderator, live in Overton, NV. Not too far from you!

Which theater did you get your tickets for? My uncle and I are wanting to pre-order ours as well, but can't find a good theater in Vegas.

Let me know please.

.:Space Opera:.
HEY I WAS JUST THERE IN OVERTON!! CAMPING!!

i live by coronado highschool and i got free tickets to the midnight showing at green valley.

.:Space Opera:.
go to sams town to see it in digital projection/sound....i saw ep.2 there and it was frickin awesome!

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by .messedpace Opera:.
HEY I WAS JUST THERE IN OVERTON!! CAMPING!!

i live by coronado highschool and i got free tickets to the midnight showing at green valley.

Where in Overton??? At one of the lake side "resorts"? Or in the town itself?

tpaquin
The internet just got a little smaller.

Krystaldragon

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Krystaldragon
We got our tickets on fandango for the Texas theater, its about 5 mins away from my house, I just got back from seeing "the interpreter"(pretty good BTW) and I asked the ticket lady how many seats are sold for the midnight showing and she she its almost all the way full! 20 seats left!! so I am happy, the theater should be filled with fans!! maybe i'll cya there!

Nah, I think my group is going to the Sunset Station to see it. It's closer to my uncles work.

theflyxx
We got our tickets thru Fandango and are gonna see the midnight show at Suncoast.

LanİeWindu™
Wait...I just got my confirmation from my Uncle, we're going to Boulder Station to see it. I'm paying for our tickets right now through Fandango.

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by .messedpace Opera:.
go to sams town to see it in digital projection/sound....i saw ep.2 there and it was frickin awesome!

They didn't have Sam's Town listed for Pre-order...we wanted to see it there too. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.