... O.o nani?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kandieren
I heard that I am supposed to introduce myself and say hi, so here it goes.... Hi. Yeah, pretty lame I know but with a language in which you can say hello in only so many ways it is kind of hard to get creative. . .

Name: Kandieren (alias of course XD)

. . . O.o Hmmmm, I am now at a loss of what else to say.

I quess I could let everyone know that I am addicted to anime and manga but I also watch 'normal' movies like drama, fantasy, sci-fi, and almost anything else I can get my hands on. My hobbies are drawing, being an annoying younger sister, doing things outside, and also learning new things. I have a lot of interests that include: astronomy, philosophy, other countries, history, futuristic possiblities and what ever I may find intriging at the time. I am currently in the process of starting my own online graphic novel, that will problably take forever to due since my main virtue is procastination... >.< yeah right! Like that could ever be a virtue O.o more of a handicap...

Well... enough of my boring babbling - Hello once again and I hope that I get know you all or most anyway ^.^;
Thanks for reading this btw, I am sure that you got bored very quickly with the boring life of an otaku that doesn't really get out that much...

Okay, I shall just go away now before I start rambling about something else... *runs away to kick twin* ::evillaughter::

xoxo

Miss_Faye
WElcomes! big grin

Storm
Bienvenidos al mundo del KMC welcome2

Mistah DEVIL
I'm MistahDEVIL. Just wanted to say hi.

Morning_Glory
wave hello

Wonderman
Great to meet you. There are a lot of interesting topics and people on this Message Board. Using the search feature in the forum you are in will show you topics already posted; apart from scanning forums for current topics. Enjoy bringing up anything available, as I'm sure we will all enjoy your own contributions.
The comic section welcomes you. lol. Have an amazing day!

Kandieren
Thank you!

Kandieren
Originally posted by Storm
Bienvenidos al mundo del KMC welcome2

Gracias!! ^.^ I hope that I will have a lot of fun here
Nice to meet you, btw!

Kandieren
Originally posted by Mistah DEVIL
I'm MistahDEVIL. Just wanted to say hi.

Hi back MistahDEVIL! ^.^LOL

Kandieren
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
wave hello

Hi ^.^
Nice to meet you!

Kandieren
Originally posted by Wonderman
Great to meet you. There are a lot of interesting topics and people on this Message Board. Using the search feature in the forum you are in will show you topics already posted; apart from scanning forums for current topics. Enjoy bringing up anything available, as I'm sure we will all enjoy your own contributions.
The comic section welcomes you. lol. Have an amazing day!

Thanks for the warm welcome ^.^ *hugs* I will do my best to contribute what I can to the forums.
I hope that you have an amazing day too! XD LOL!

Mr Parker
welcome aboard.You sound like a real interesting person. smile

misha
hey, welcome to kmc cool

Maya Zurak
Welcome.. and have fun wink

Kandieren
Originally posted by Mr Parker
welcome aboard.You sound like a real interesting person. smile

Thanks!! ^.^

O.o Me, interesting?? ... Surely you jest X3 LOL!

Kandieren
Originally posted by misha
hey, welcome to kmc cool

big grin Danke! ^.^ xoxo

Kandieren
Originally posted by Maya Zurak
Welcome.. and have fun wink

XD Thanks! I surely hope that I do ^^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.