Krypto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowSorciere
Okay this can probably go in the TV forum, but it pretains to Superman (or rather Krypto) and I wanted people's opinion who knew the comics.

Has anyone seen the cartoon network cartoon Krypto? I watched a episode when I got home from school one day. And apparently Superman gave his dog to some little boy. And Krypto now spends his day hanging around a superpowerd cat (?!?!) and fight against the evil lizard of Lex Luthor..... roll eyes (sarcastic) Which I think the lizard might be a bit confused about it's sexuality....

Anywho! I just wanted to get people's opinions and find out what others thought, because in the comics I remember nothing like this happening. I mean Krypto lives with Ma and Pa Kent, right?

Zod4Life
I think this cartoon is fantastic!My favorite character is Streaky and my second favorite character is Krypto.Streaky is way funny and should get more time.He should also use his other powers more.All he really uses is flight and superstrength.I would like to see Superman and Batman episodes every once and a while.Krypto fighting more Kryptonian villains would be sweet.

DarthLazious
Say what?

dawsey28
Silver Age Comics. There was a Streaky the Supercat and Ace the Bathound.

It's a little hokey and contrived or whatever the right word I'm looking for is, but it's a fun show for the younger audience.

DrDoom
Yeah, it's meant for a younger audience, and it isn't a bad show by any means. I actually like to watch it time to time.

Jack Daniels
I havent seen that but I found Kryptos chew toy...lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.