apocalypse v loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
these 2 met somewhere once before but nothing was really decided. if the battle had continued who do you think would have prevailed?

armandovalles
im going with Apocalypse cuz hes cooler and doesnt have giant gold horns on a little head like loki does. lol

Zahit
Loki would make him into a hula-skirt wearing b*tch and rename him Apocalypso.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Zahit
Loki would make him into a hula-skirt wearing b*tch and rename him Apocalypso.

laughing

Loki.

NicktheBassist
is this even nessasary?!?! i mean, all you would have to do would be to wheel him into on coming trafic and then smash one of the wheels on his chair. he can't move out of the way fast enough then: BAM! he's a road pizza.

WAIT... WTF, i clicked on the exavior without mind powers vs you? how the hell did i get here?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

armandovalles
A-Pock would school Loki, he'd teach Loki a lesson he'd never forget. He'd make his new name Joke-i hahahahahaha!

leonidas
anybody remember the issue where these 2 met? i was trying to find it, but . . .

the one thing i do remember was that apoc seemed to have considered himself fortunate to have survived their encounter. i wanted to double check that thought, but i can't find the ^%$#@! book!

nimrod009
Originally posted by leonidas
anybody remember the issue where these 2 met? i was trying to find it, but . . .

the one thing i do remember was that apoc seemed to have considered himself fortunate to have survived their encounter. i wanted to double check that thought, but i can't find the ^%$#@! book!

Bump!

I was just thinking the exact same thing, hence searching for this thread. This would be a great fight, I'd love to read about their encounter.

How would people see it going no PIS / CIS?

Big Sexy
X-Factor 50 is when the fight happened. It was back when Apoc was a badass. In X-factor 67 he shrugs off a blast from blackbolt like nothing. Recently this happened again where Blackbolt made him a B%tch

Broly92
This is a good fight but Apocalypse is known for fighting his own battles more than Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.