The most beautiful scene in a movie ever!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkyhermy
There are some scenes in movies that i watch over and over again, for varius reasons....but themajor one, because, simply put, they are beautiful.
1.The last scene in Titanic, whenRose dies and her spirit reunites with Jack's. WOW! i was all teary-eyed and sobbing by this time.jack was there, waiting face turned, until she came, and themusic, it's so soulful....
2.The ending scene of mask of the phantasm- andre's reply, "i am" to the strangers question about if she wanted to alone,is so simple, yet so heartfelt.yet even more tragic is the fact tha she was the only person who was responsible for her "loneliness" she could have made it not happen.and she's also wearing the black veil...and the windblowing while she overlooks the sea...(i'm going to watch it agian!)
that's alll i could think of for now...i'll add more...

amity75
The end of The Empire Strikes Back when Luke. Leia and the droids are looking out to space. Also, the waterfall scene in Last of the Mohicans when Hawkeye tells his woman "Stay alive and I WILL find you"

MarkHobin
The end scene to the last of the Lord of the Rings trilogy was beautiful. I like happy hobbits.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.