*SPOILER* SPOILER* Qui-Gonns influence to the OT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Blender

bilb
close but no cigar babe

eXSBass
Don't flame him

bilb
WHAT FLAME?? I was pointing put that he is half right?? Please dont pin a rep on me till I desrve it cool

Darth Blender

bilb

Anakin2Vader
Originally posted by Darth Blender
Yoda admitted that he was wrong the way he tought the Jedi for centuries.

I dont think thats true at all... and while Qui Gon is responsible for bringing Anakin to the Jedi everything that happens after that he has no influence on... Qui Gon is a great charachter in my opinion and it is cool that he will teach the ghost trick but I would say that Yoda is responsible for the Jedi's actions and of course Palpatine/Sidious is really in control of everything that happens after Anakin is found

bilb
Originally posted by Anakin2Vader
I dont think thats true at all... and while Qui Gon is responsible for bringing Anakin to the Jedi everything that happens after that he has no influence on... Qui Gon is a great charachter in my opinion and it is cool that he will teach the ghost trick but I would say that Yoda is responsible for the Jedi's actions and of course Palpatine/Sidious is really in control of everything that happens after Anakin is found

well in the OT sids isnt in control of EVERYTHING the way he was in the PT.. other wise he would have known about Luke & Leia & done something about them before they were old enough to be a threat to him. I think that once the balance shifts in favor of the Darkside, his vision is clouded much like Yoda's is in the PT while the Jedi were in control.

LanİeWindu™
Influence to the OT? This shouldn't be in a PT forum then...moving.

umraan
what a stupid thread

Darth Subjekt
why dont you come up with a better one, little young ass vaginal blister.

Darth_Janus
Qui Gon's responsible for Force Ghosts? Good one, Lucas...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.