Meet the Fockers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jstyles21jg
Has Anyone seen "Meet the Fockers?" From what I hear Analyze That is coming out (with the same lovable spunky cast as Analyze This of course) and it is associated with the movie above.
I can't wait to alliviate my stress and go see this movie- the mob boss, the exasperated wife and the psychiatrist.....and a little bit of the NYC drama that I miss and De'Niro...

rolling on floor laughing

ToMacco
Huh?

jayride
Don't you mean "Meet the Parents"?

chico23
I'm confused

BackFire349
meet the fockers in the sequal to meet the parents

jayride
Haven't heard of it in Minnesota. BTW, between the two of you I can't figure out whose signature is more scary.

jayride
After checking a couple movie posts, I found out "Meet the Fockers" hasn't come out yet. The script is still being written by the original writer for 1.2 million dollars. 4 members of the original cast are contracted to do the movie...Stiller and his fiance, Deniro and his wife.

chico23
I'll take that as a compliment. Backfire has a classic, I'm trying to make Mark "Chopper" Read a classic.

ToMacco
I don't know if the first one was funny enough to make a sequel.

JKozzy

SharkmanSIX
I could picture Bruce Willis as a Focker, he could give DeNiro one those "You want some?" looks that he does so well.
Sounds good though! smile

stinkfist462
yes willis would be a very good ****er .. err uhh focker

Punker69
yeah willis would be good.Dustin Haufmen sounds good for the part.

KharmaDog
The first movie was funny, it made you feel very uncomfortable watching it, but that was part of it's charm.

xboy
cooley

JamalMagloire
I wish Christopher Walken would have been Mr. Focker. I think that would've been great.

Dogbert
yea J, i wulda liked to see chris walken be Mr. focker big grin

TimberlandG2
LOL I love that name! Well i personally can not wait for this movie to come out! I loved the first one and im sure ill love this one too. Ben Stiller is one of the funniest actors ever!! Happy Dance

vishal2004
can't wait to watch it
who would name their kid GAYLORD FOKER

Myth
Are you a clone of mine or something? Because I'm a big Blazer fan.

Anyway, I can't wait to see Meet the Fockers as well. I'm a big fan of DeNiro, Stiller, and Hoffman.

DeNiro
^^^ Of course ur a big fan of mine who isnt^^^ stick out tongue

Cant wait to see this movie

steely balls
Barabra Steisand is that fockers mom

chico
Ack!!! I really hope not!!

Cinemaddiction
Yeah, it was already confirmed.

Sugar Kane
I can't wait for this- it has a dream cast! Ben Stiller, Bob DeNiro, Dustin Hoffman and Babs? eek!big grin

I think Babs will be great as Mrs Focker laughing, she was a great comedic actress once, whatever else people say about her. I'm not a fan, but I remember finding her really amusing in Funny Girl...yes

Any word on whether lovely Owen Wilson will be reprising his role in this one?

JKozzy
:bump: Indeed he is yes

MythBlazer
Funny Girl what else was she in

Cinemaddiction
Gawd, "Yentl" for one.

fini
YOU do know that ur speeling it WRONG right?!?!?!?

its not focker but something like Fauker or Phouker it think

Kes
The spelling is correct.

fini
oh!!!.
never mind

MythBlazer
ya the spelling is correct
JKozzy how did u do that

JKozzy
How'd I do what? messed

Kes
I merged your thread with JKozzy's older thread.

JKozzy
Oh, didn't even know another thread existed messed stick out tongue

crickey77
Can't wait to see Stiller with Jack Black in Envy-they both are so talented and once again this movie looks like a riot b/c Stiller loses out on becoming a gizillionaire b/c he doesn't go in on Black's invention. Pretty cool and hysterical storyline.

kj3152
There are so many people that would or could be good, you need soemone that has been n films for a while and not some amateur, someone with a screen presense.

I think that it would have been good if they didn't release who the father would be as then people wuld be guessing and when that door opens everyone would finally know who it was.

I know that woudl completely invisable but hey it might work

Aku
I saw a trailer and it looked mediocre. Any comments?

Myth
http://searcht.netscape.com/ns/boomframe.jsp?query=kmc+movie+forum&page=1&offset=2& amp;result_url=redir%3Fsrc%3Dwebsearch%26requestId
%3D21e547cd2594b6ea%26clickedItemRank%3D1%26userQu
ery%3Dkmc%2Bmovie%2Bforum%26clickedItemURN%3Dhttp%
253A%252F%252Fwww.killermovies.com%252Fforums%252F%26invocationType%3D-%26fromPage%3DNSCPTop%26amp%3BampTest%3D1&remove_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.killermovies.com%2Fforums%2F

botankus
I'm just wondering if the amount of people who mispronounce the title at the box office will top 50% of the viewers.

T.M
Im guessing it will

MythBlazer
doesn't look as good as it could be... unfortunetly sad

supertruper
If only for Strisand and Hoffman, I am seeing this one!

SlipknoT
I hope it's as good as the first.

<<Solo>>
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25675

Wolfie
It doesn't look as good as the first one. It might be pretty funny though.

Aku
I think dustin hoffman is abit of a bad choice for one of the parents. Dustin Hoffman and Comedys go together like chips (translation: fries for americans) and.........................a bag of crap. In other words he just can't do comedy.

vagaryatwill
I actually saw a longer preview on tv last night that looked pretty funny. Everything I had seen prior to that did not look all that great, but this preview looked ok.

movieluver
i think itll be aiight! i mean i think ben stiller is extrememly talented!i really enjoy his work, and the whole cast returned! i mean come on i think we all know it will not top the first, but i do think it will be ok, and u know what , u never do know exactly, its one of those comedies u cant exactly predict what its gonna be like because the story is sooo good! well im done talking, plus, finally we got a good comdy we can look forward too! cool

Darth_Big_Boy
Me personally, I'm looking forward to Meet The Fockers.

KillTheLight
I've just watched the trailer, I dont think it will be as good as meet the parents.I'm still going to watch though it cause you never know plus I'm sure it will have a good few laughs in it but just wont be as good as meet the parents.

Jackie Malfoy
Actly it looked pretty funny when I saw the previews for it on tv.So maybe I will get my boyfriend to take me to see it.He saw the first one and said it was funny but it was a chickflick.I did not think so.JM

bakerboy
Dustin Hofmman cant do comedy? What are you talking about. He is one of the greatest actors of all time drama and comedy. Have do you seen Tootsie, or Hook or wag the dog or dick tracy or i hate huckbes? he is capable of diferent types of performance registers.

Aku
Well everyone is entitled to their opinions but i think hes a crap actor because he talks to quietly, and never really changes his facial expressions. Anyway, i think the director or whoever could have chosen someone better like Jack Nicholson or Al Pacino, that would have been funny.

MornGlory
i didnt really like the first meet the parents... but the second looks funny... but I willl most likely download it

bakerboy
Please, Dustin is as good as Deniro, Pacino or Nicholson. Only see papillon, midnight cowboy, rainman, the graduate or kramer vs kramer. The guy has a lot of talent. He is a master in performance.

Aku
?

crickey77
Hard to tell if it will be good. I saw an interview with all of them on Dateline a few days ago and they looked like they all meshed well together. I feel like I will go see it, but my expectations are not all that high - which means I will probably be pleasantly surprised if it is good.

dgeniu
Do we really need it? What`s up with Hollywood and sequels to everything these days? I understand that superhero flicks should have some sequels as superheros are very complex characters and more movies will capture different sides of their personalities---original action---pleased fans---block buster.

But this? I was really dissapointed with the first, I don`t have high hopes for the sequel. Who gave it buget, anyway?

bob222
I saw this movie and loved it. Ben Stiller has done it again, and Barbara Straisand was perfect for the role of "Gaylord's mom." What did everybody else think?

Cinemaddiction
Merged, and don't forget to take part in the new poll!

forumcrew
but its missing dustin hoffman who is the best by far

ragesRemorse
What a shitty movie. I wasnt expecting anything from this movie to begin with, but it held a pretty damn decent cast (excluding barbara) so i figured i would give it a try. I mean hey, meet the parents was hysterical . Meet the fockers was a complete recycling of the original. The jokes were tired and most times just unfunny. there isnt much to say about this flick other than it just wasnt funny. Granted it isnt as bland as life aquatic, but was damn close.

Thoma5
Nice nIce!!!

Wolfie
Why isn't Dustin Hoffman in the poll? Or even an "other" option? Well, Hoffman was the best in it.

MornGlory
I want a moses the dog- where do I get one

I havent seen this movie yet

ladygrim
its not ere yet sad...

*jessica*12
it was so funny

*jessica*12
hi rolling on floor laughing beer devil

SlipknoT
Wow, did this movie suck.

*jessica*12
will someone talk to me? sad

*jessica*12
no

SlipknoT
hi

*jessica*12
who ever whats to talk press 123
Happy Dance rock bunny zorro sleep santa raver shifty smart What the f**k?

SlipknoT

Beastro
go away smile

Thoma5

BlackC@t
So it wasn't better then the first? sad...

Tarzan277
Hey did ant of you see Meet the fockers? If you like funny movie's this movie is the best there is.

BadKitty
Originally posted by Tarzan277
Hey did ant of you see Meet the fockers? If you like funny movie's this movie is the best there is. I have it sitting here looking at me...I'm gonna try to watch it later *sigh*

sblomie545
dustin hoffman should def. be on the pole- i thought he was the best in it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.