Friends...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mafia Girl
Friends...something I don't have...Ok so I have 2. I need advice on this...let me tell you whats going on. So my friend Tristan hates me for a stupid reason. It's b/c I'm moving next year, and b/c she gets really jealous if me and my other friend Dakota seem to get too close. Like if me and Dakota go ouut to the movies and Tristan is punished and she can't go she gets pissed off at us. Or over really dumb reasons like me and Dakota showed up at the same time for school once and that made her mad. She starting S*** for no reason. If you could see how we used to be there's a difference between now and then. Like how we used to tell each other ecerything and now she only tells Dakota things. I can't say anything about my personal life to her b/c she'll go tell the whole damn world. The only way I get to know anything through Dakota. He is stuck in the middle of all this and wants to talk to me about but I don't know anything untill he tells me. Tristan refuses to tell me. If you're wondering if I told anyone about her personal stuff only Dakota and my mom b/c she was very depressed and I was afriad she would kill herself. I've really done nothing to her. Should I confront her with all this? Keep it to myself? Like I said I only have 2 friends and I'm moving I don't want to say anything untill summer. Can any of you tell what's her problem, b/c I don't know. It pisses me off that someone I cared about can treat me like s***. But Im also sad we won't be friends like we used to be.
Thanks for reading and giving advice if you can
M.G.

Jury Copeland
What I see there is that... YOU ARE NOT FRIENDS...
Both of you only think you are.

Let me say that the only thing that binds friendship is TRUST...
And I see that you don't have that...

Because if both of you have the TRUST in each other...
Everything can be fixed up through ACCEPTANCE.
I don't know if you get my point.

But what I am trying to say is that
You are not Friends.

If you think you care for her, then ask yourself why?
You're the only one who could answer that.

Then, if you think you can answer that...
start from there.

That's all I can say.

Regards,
Jury wink

Darth Revan
Well said, Jury.

punkyhermy
well, i was betrayed by my friends....i still remember it....

Linkalicious
Lets go this route....You and Punkyhermy are JUST KIDS!!!

I know you want to seem more mature than you really are, but you're still kids. This isn't anything out of the ordinary when growing up. Friends fight, bicker, and talk crap behind eachother's back at this stage in life. Your true friends will eventually get over it, apologize, and you'll be back where you were before the whole problem happened.

I'm 21 and i've gone through this several times. Actually i'm going through this right now with my friend because he's still too immature to handle the situation. He refuses to talk to me about what's bugging him, he doesn't hang out with his friends, and he gets mad anytime we do something without him. So we got in a little arguement over his fat, b!tch girlfriend and he'd rather stay mad at me than sit down and talk it over. Another friend asked him if we (me and him) would still be friends and he said "sure" but he doesn't want to resolve the problem yet. Give them time, some people take longer to grow up than others.

punkyhermy
well, i'm never gonna meet those two agian! since i'm in a far end of the world!

Linkalicious
there's always that route...

Fire
hmm never had too many problems with friends, I am usualy pretty good to ppl even if they dont deserve it takes a long while before I actualy stop caring for a person

A Talking Dog
so...what do you REALLY think of Chandler?

§pearhead
Gad...thats crazy. My best friend Bill and I have known each other for over 10 years now--we finish each other's sentences. We never get jealous if one of us goes to a party that the other one doesn't and such. Quite simply...get over it!

DemonicGambit-2
If your friend is getting jealous that you're spending time with another friend, I personally think they sound a little possessive blink

Mafia Girl
Thanks for all the advice. I'm just hoping things are going to get better.

Jury Copeland
"betrayal" in friendship?

Well, it's how you really look upon the situation... if your friends really did betray you... maybe bacause you only think it is.

there is always some reasons to that...

but we must realize first the difference between
FRIENDS and ACQUAINTANCES

...these two are often mistaken and interchanged.

hope you get my point. wink

badkittykitty
I've had friends be possesive and jealous with me,it's something I've never understood. i've never felt that way which I guess has made these situations worse because i am accused of lacking empathy for my friends. when this happens its some what true because I don't resove any thing I just walk away from my friendships which has left me with very few. but those few are the best friends anyone could ever ask for because they trust and understand me and vise versa.

so my advice is this..let it go and don't even try patch things up because the same problems will arise again and again its not worth repeated heart ache..save your pain for serious problems life might throw at you not petty grips with friends...you can make new ones

Jury Copeland
yeah right, kitty wink

Mafia Girl
We talked to the Guidance Counselor today and got everything in the open and now it's better, hopefully nothing bad will happen we are too good of friends, from what I wrote it may not have seemed like it but if you could see us you can tell.

Linkalicious
my school prinicpal tried to get me to go to a guidance counselor to fix an arguement with me and a friend but i told the prin to bugger off and told him that i'd handle the situation by talking to my friend without the schools intervention. They wanted me to go to the counselor "regularly" and i couldn't deal with that crap...

Fire
lol in belgium they dont give a damn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.