My pxt phone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidergrl
I bought a pxt phone, and it came with cords etc.
Your suppose to plug it into the comp and then it go's into the file and you can get your pictures onto the computer and then you can also load songs onto it, because it has a MP3 player on it...

But when i did it at my friends in thailand it worked.... but thats because he had a similar phone with a mp3.... do you have to download something to let you get it to work?

when i plug in my phone, nothing happens!! at his house, a window popped up and i was in the file..... i can't even find that file on the computer....

some one please help me..... i need music!! yes and pictures yes

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by spidergrl
I bought a pxt phone, and it came with cords etc.
Your suppose to plug it into the comp and then it go's into the file and you can get your pictures onto the computer and then you can also load songs onto it, because it has a MP3 player on it...

But when i did it at my friends in thailand it worked.... but thats because he had a similar phone with a mp3.... do you have to download something to let you get it to work?

when i plug in my phone, nothing happens!! at his house, a window popped up and i was in the file..... i can't even find that file on the computer....

some one please help me..... i need music!! yes and pictures yes

Did it come with the software you need? It should have a CD to pop into your CD drive.

spidergrl
Umm..... I don't think it did!

It came in a box...... I would have to go find that box and see whats in it confused i don't think there was one wink

LanİeWindu™
Go take a quick look. It sounds like it needs the software loaded into your computer.

It's not exactly a plug and play type deal.

spidergrl
Yea..... I asked my uncle and he said that because my comp is windows 98 it might not work wink cry

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by spidergrl
Yea..... I asked my uncle and he said that because my comp is windows 98 it might not work wink cry

Do you have the box the phone came in? It should tell you what programs you need for it to be compatible.

You may have to upgrade to 2000, ME or XP.

spidergrl
yea thats what he said..... that i might need XP......

Im searching for it...... its somewhere shifty

Clovie
you should have a software-cd with a phone.
and i have no idea about cables...i have USB-IRD cable...and it's working fine with me.

spidergrl
Im suppose to chuck it into the socket thing, and when i do that now, it starts charging my phone or has an option that say "mass storage"

and i can't find the stupid box with everything in it anywhere bag

Clovie
maybe choose that mass storage thingie? (though i have no idea what is it)

Fire
It'll prolly have to be shuved into an USB port (working like a mass storage device) but It'll prolly need win XP

spidergrl
i stick it in and press that mass storage and then it does this thing, where it doesn't charge my phone, doesn't let me recieve messages or anythin wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.