Darkseid vs. Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss.

No ridiculously uber-powered armours with "buster" at the end of it.

juggernaut74
Does Tony get prep time?

Sentry
Asgardian Armor doesn't have buster at the end of it. With prep, and that armor he could stand a chance against current Darkseid.

juggernaut74
Does Darkseid get prep time?

Sentry
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/thorarmorfight2.jpg

and a short descripton:

Draco69
Thorbuster = Asgardian Armour

And no preptime. Spontaneous.

juggernaut74
No prep time IM gets murdered. He may have a highy advanced weapon but that is compared to earth standards. Darkseid is a cosmic tyrant. With prep time Tony could think of something, but that is still a longshot.

leonidas
hmm, could IM absorb the omega effect? i'm willing to say yes. tony's regular armor is still enormously advanced and even his older armor absorbed the surfer's blast and was able to raise to the level of nefaria. if his old armor could do those things, his new one could probably handle the omage effect. i'll give darkseid his due though and say that in absorbing and returning it (thus ko'ing darkseid) tony's armor is ruined and he too falls. darkseid falls first, but this is nonetheless a draw.

in his asgard armor he crushes darkseid.

Sentry
Originally posted by Draco69
Thorbuster = Asgardian Armour

And no preptime. Spontaneous.

Who named it Thorbuster. Fanboys probably named it Thorbuster. I have the comic, it doesn't say anything about a Thorbuster armor. He calls it Asgardian Armor.

Everyone survives current Darkseid's Omega Beams now days.

Draco69
Originally posted by leonidas
hmm, could IM absorb the omega effect? i'm willing to say yes. tony's regular armor is still enormously advanced and even his older armor absorbed the surfer's blast and was able to raise to the level of nefaria. if his old armor could do those things, his new one could probably handle the omage effect. i'll give darkseid his due though and say that in absorbing and returning it (thus ko'ing darkseid) tony's armor is ruined and he too falls. darkseid falls first, but this is nonetheless a draw.

I severely doubt its. The New Gods (with technology that makes Iron Man's technology look prehistoric) have all failed to absorb Darkseid's Omega Effect. They haven't even identified it's energy signature. And they have been studying it for years.

Also the beams are omni-directional. It doesn't travel in one singular direction. It can zig-zig all over the place like a bee on crack.

Iron Man knew what to expect from Silver Surfer. Cosmic energy. IM doesn't have any idea what Darkseid's Omega Beams are (and he certainly wouldn't have the time) and his technology is far too inferior to properly counteract it.

Draco69
Originally posted by Sentry

Everyone survives current Darkseid's Omega Beams now days.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

You so funny!

Sentry
I know it's funny!!! Happy Dance

Draco69
I know it's funny!!! Happy Dance

I know! I like laughing at stupid people. Happy Dance

Sentry
I know! I like laughing at stupid people. Happy Dance

Ditto. laughing Happy Dance laughing

Draco69
Ditto. laughing Happy Dance laughing

It's must be nice to laugh at yourself. I envy that.

wink

Cameron Scott

I agree with Draco here, Darkseid's OE isn't a regular energy you'll find within the electro-magnetic spectrum so Iron Man most likely wouldn't be able to absorb them. The reason Tony was able to absorb Surfer's blasts because it was stated one time that Surfer's Power Cosmic is ambient energy, in which case is suspectible to absorption such when Quasar tried to do so.

On the side note, has Iron Man absorb other forms of energy in the past like magical, psionic, or any non related EM energy?

Darth_Erebus
This poll is rediculous. IM is nowhere in Darkseids league.

Scoobless
IM wins you FOOs...Tony cannot lose to some alien pansy with nightlights for eyes

TheKahn
Discuss.

Why do you hate Iron Man so much?

cheap cabbage
It'd probably be a better fight if he did have his thorbuster or hulkbuster. He'd still lose, but it'd be a better fight.

Scoobless
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
It'd probably be a better fight if he did have his thorbuster or hulkbuster. He'd still lose, but it'd be a better fight.

He'd win in his Thorbuster armour

yes

shifty

cheap cabbage
It's still made of matter, and last i checked tony stark wasn't essential to the universe. Omega beams goes thru anything.

Jose123
It's still made of matter, and last i checked tony stark wasn't essential to the universe. Omega beams goes thru anything.

except heat vision.

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by Jose123
except heat vision.

Superman's essential to the universe, so darkseid can't do anything to him.

Jose123
Superman's essential to the universe, so darkseid can't do anything to him.

didn't wonder woman also block them?

The Ion
Heat vision didn't block it. It only held it off for a moment.

Mider
she might also be assential to the universe id think.

Scoobless

He's essential to the Marvel Universe

well, his Thorbuster armour is Powered by the Odin Force.... or Asgardian life energy... or something... which is fairly essential

yes

shifty

The Ion
Originally posted by Mider
she might also be assential to the universe id think.
No that was just PIS. Omega Effect should go right through her bracelets enchantment.

Personally I think it should be stipulated in every DS match whether it's Darkseid or Jobberseid.

leonidas

wow, what the hell was i thinking THAT day???

darkseid crushes im. damn, that post MAY well be the dumbest thing i've ever said in this forum . . . embarrasment

The Ion

darkseid crushes im. damn, that post MAY well be the dumbest thing i've ever said in this forum . . . embarrasment
Reading old posts is always a fun time. laughing

thesilverspider

Don't worry we all said some stupid things when we tried to sound smart and it backfires. sad

Fanboy
Dude Iron Man don't got shit on Darkseid Darkseid would either Omega Beam evaporate him or rip him in half.

Hit and Run
Discuss.

Damn, what did Tony do to you? Did he get drunk and hit on Diana or something?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.