Battlefront 2 This Nov.!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

.:Space Opera:.

Fishy
You can play as a Jedi??? Damn sad

Darth Mantis
Really, a battlefront 2!! Excellent.

El_NINO
I read on gamespot.com that its going to take place more from Episodes 4,5, and 6 and i dont think you can play as a jedi unless i miss read it somewhere.

its on the official site....read it on lucasarts.com

mephistodesigns
a customer at the comic shop I work at works for bioware a and he was telling me they were going to improve the game with force powers and stuff. I think you have to unlock it though. but all these new levels sound fantastic. When i was told there was going to be a sequel I wondered what they'd do to make it different, sounds interesting...

Alliance
I heard that you have to earn the ability to use Jedi. Its OK, i dont thing the Jedi will wipe out your army, but it might be fun to do some damge. Best Parts: dogfighting and a new unit for each team.

...and space battles....

Fallen One
and promotions so if your a General you get unlimited ammo and health

exanda kane
i know there'll be sixteen new maps, but surely they should include the old and spice them up a bit. Can't wait to go running round in an Ep.3 clonetrooper. And the new jedi fighter. And be a jedi. Need more heroes like Jango Fett (I know he dies but . . .) Kenobi and Anakin. And wouldn't it be nice to put on a space suit and jump from one capitol ship and jump to another. (Saw that part in the 'clone wars' mini series.)

Darth Inanis
it would really be awesome if you could play as E3 clonetrooper. One of the best improvement is probably going to be the dogfights and the fact, that you can board enemy capital ships. Hopefully the jedi won't be as stupid like in part 1. And it would be also be cool if you could play as grievous to lead the droid army.

Darth Mantis
I doubt it, but that would be awesome.

Fishy
Not going to happen

Darth Inanis
I know it probably won't happen but what jedi would you use for the seperatists? Only logical one would be Asajj Ventress. Dooku isn't a real general for armys, he's a politician. If I would be one of the guys responsible for the game I would either put Asajj or Grievous as Lightsaber wielding hero for the CIS. And what makes you so sure about that anyways?

The Ones
already a thread on this

jango fatt
Sounds cool

"I know it probably won't happen but what jedi would you use for the seperatists"

dooku

it might end up being sith against jedi or something...

Hybris
Well i think it might be like this: that you could choose several Jedi/Sith, but that these would not be known from the Movies.

Otaku_Sith
That would be cool

exanda kane
You could use Jango? I know he dies in E3, but lets have some imagination. Ventress, Dooku, Sora Bulq,Grevious and a few others are the only others. But you wouldn't need Seperatist Jedi if they have some of the super robot thingmes they have in clone wars

Fishy
You won't actually be able to choose a Jedi, just temporarily play as one after you have killed a set amount of people... A temporary power or something like that

Darth Inanis
I just saw the new Trailer from Battlefront 2 and guess what. You Will be able to play as General Grievous even if some of you doubted it just go to the official site and look at the new trailer. You will also be able to play Darth Maul. For The Republic you will be able to play Mace Windu and Obi Wan Kenobi. The Dog fights in space look absolutely awesome and have been greatly improved from Part 1.

Hybris
If anyone would like to join a futur SW : battlefront 2 clan on PS2 , just let me know by PM, me and Muserke are going to create one.

Darth_Otaku
Ahh.i read about it in a magazine this morning.It is now truly truly true.(the Jedi thing.)It's not coming out until Fall though.

muserke
Originally posted by Hybris
If anyone would like to join a futur SW : battlefront 2 clan on PS2 , just let me know by PM, me and Muserke are going to create one.
We're gonna own those n00bs.

DenKi
why create a Clan when the games not out for another 5 Months, Stupidist thing ive heard..

Fishy
Some people just start early...

There are clans for Age of Empires III and modding community's for Elderscrolls IV: Oblivion already and both of those games still haven't been released...

muserke
Originally posted by DenKi
why create a Clan when the games not out for another 5 Months, Stupidist thing ive heard..
We're not starting it now, but when the game comes out. We say it now so that you guys would know we will be starting one, and if you want to be on it, just PM. Then it's pretty sure you'll be on the team, we need some members to begin with. Then we'll start the real recruiting. You can't start a clan when the game is not out. But you can make preparations(um spelling?).

DarthLazious
Sweet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.