Who hate's fat chicks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wendigo
I do

Morning_Glory
isnt that just shallow...

Wendigo
Shut up a lot of people think i'm funny okay

Lan©eWindu™
Originally posted by Wendigo
I do

Who hates assholes *coughWendigocough*?

I do!

SlipknoT
Ew, Fat chicks are disgusting.............*looks at the other posts*......Oh, I mean You *******

Wendigo
Who like's me?

Morning_Glory

meh!

¨†¨The Mystíc¨†

Morning_Glory
ignore mystic- she's high

GCG
i like a good grasp on my subjects big grin

Morning_Glory
Who like's me?

you shave your balls so I dont like you that much

Raven Guardia

funny as in, the food smells funny AKA its rotten.

what you said was very mean. you shouldnt dis like people because they are not pefrect on the outside! they still have feelings, and they are just like everyone else.Its whats on the inside that counts. what you said was very argoent and ignorent. mad your very rude pissed

GCG
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
you shave your balls so I dont like you that much

sick bleh ; i got a visual

BadKitty
Shut up a lot of people think i'm funny okay do they ride a short bus?

my siggie is beautiful,fat is where it's at wink

Morning_Glory
confused ok

Wendigo
I am not putting down anyone personally roll eyes (sarcastic) And if thread's like this offend u dont go in them babe smokin'

Wendigo
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
funny as in, the food smells funny AKA its rotten.

what you said was very mean. you shouldnt dis like people because they are not pefrect on the outside! they still have feelings, and they are just like everyone else.Its whats on the inside that counts. what you said was very argoent and ignorent. mad your very rude pissed

that was to her

GCG
http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_jun2003/BikerChicks.jpg

Who wanna mess with our gurls ?? HUH ?

Demarthl
shush

Morning_Glory
that was to her

that was to who?

¨†¨The Mystíc¨†
HI!!

shangheid

Wendigo
So what I hate you!

Wendigo
unless your hot

shangheid
Wow first off I'm a guy and second I'm not gay

justjakk

yeah they think you're funny...but looks aint everything

you shouldnt care about how they think you look.........remember that you are beautyful inside.....yanno with the intestine and the heart....it is beautyful to see a still beating heart....

wait...what am i saying.........oh yeah................show me what you look like on the inside....cause like they say....its the inside that counts?

now whats so bad about being fat? i so happen to be fat and i find others putting you down for it doesnt help you get any thinner. im losing weight and feeling better.......but i will never forget these days......cant tell ya how many times it hurt to hear a remark from someone like you who thinks they are "funny"...............NO.........I DONT WANT ANOTHER SANDWICH!!!!!!!!! I WANT YOU TO DIE!!!!!!!!

sorry....doctor said i should let it out from time to time......

Raven Guardia
unless your hot

God your so freaking Shallow. any girl that would date you must just be as big of a jerk as you are. Or just a **** they will spread for anyone mad

Wendigo
first off go away and second off I dont care about your sexuality

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by justjakk

you shouldnt care about how they think you look.........remember that you are beautyful inside.....yanno with the intestine and the heart....it is beautyful to see a still beating heart....

wait...what am i saying.........oh yeah................show me what you look like on the inside....cause like they say....its the inside that counts?

now whats so bad about being fat? i so happen to be fat and i find others putting you down for it doesnt help you get any thinner. im losing weight and feeling better.......but i will never forget these days......cant tell ya how many times it hurt to hear a remark from someone like you who thinks they are "funny"...............NO.........I DONT WANT ANOTHER SANDWICH!!!!!!!!! I WANT YOU TO DIE!!!!!!!!

I think its great, your telling this dude off. yes let it out. such hurtful things shouldnt bottled up inside.

Wendigo
first off go away and second off I dont care about your sexuality

That was to shaghead or whateva

Lan©eWindu™

Amen brudda.

I'm chubby too, and I'm losing a bit of weight.

Hurtful comments about weight issues leave scars, even when you lose the weight.

justjakk
scars are beautyful things

Morning_Glory
Im thin...dont have to worry about anything

Lan©eWindu™
scars are beautyful things

Were you dropped on your head?

Wendigo
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
I think its great, your telling this dude off. yes let it out. such hurtful things shouldnt bottled up inside.

His only sucking up.I'm hot and I dont need to suck up to chick's u guy's are just jealous I get all the hot chick's and get away with being(a so called)*******! smile

justjakk

Morning_Glory
I bet you arent hot at all...

guys that just come out and say they are "hot" are usually shallow and boring

Lan©eWindu™
His only sucking up.I'm hot and I dont need to suck up to chick's u guy's are just jealous I get all the hot chick's and get away with being(a so called)*******! smile

Come back and say that when you're 40 years old and losing your hair, have a beer gut and no woman can stand your sexist remarks.

Nice guys win in the long run, that old saying about Nice guys finishing last is false.

Wendigo
Im thin...dont have to worry about anything

Me and u are the best morning glory and just 4 u I'm not shaving my balls confused

justjakk
I bet you arent hot at all...

guys that just come out and say they are "hot" are usually shallow and boring

does that work in reveerse???? confused

im fat and ugly.........(looks down) nope sad

Morning_Glory
I dont touch children

Wendigo
Hey I'm 20

smoker4
Hey I'm 20

Not in a mental age though laughing out loud

justjakk
then act your age wenigo.......not your shoesize

Morning_Glory
Im 25... meh!

justjakk
im about to be 25...24 until dec 14th

doesnt really meen anything unless the person has matured upstairs

Demarthl
laughing no expression

just no... wendigo needs surgery, a labotomy might give him a personality! woo! *dances*~

erm I'm cute does that make me shallow? big grin im a retard but not shallow!

justjakk
Originally posted by Demarthl
laughing no expression

just no

what did i do this time? big grin

Morning_Glory
im about to be 25...24 until dec 14th

doesnt really meen anything unless the person has matured upstairs

you still have several months before turning 25!

Demarthl
i was latededenismationarilynesslessness no expression

weeee! *runs behind a tree*

¨†¨The Mystíc¨†
Bery ichy balls
http://s2.excoboard.com/forums/4859/user/51788/68977.gif
HA

Morning_Glory
sigh...

justjakk
you still have several months before turning 25!

true....but the only thing that will count will be my maturity.....age is just a number showing the amount of years you have been living.....it meens nothing if you dont grow up maturly.....unfortunately, wendigo has not.

it is good to set high standards for yourself....dont get me wrong....but its another to be rude to those who dont meet what you like... just remember if you live your life searching for stars......you wont get much out of it but dust

¨†¨The Mystíc¨†
LOL
I was never smoking anything
I was lieing lol
Ok realy

Very ichy balls
http://s2.excoboard.com/forums/4859/user/51788/68977.gif
Wait over here, over there ahhhhh
Very cool

Raven Guardia

your a bit confident erm

Morning_Glory
true....but the only thing that will count will be my maturity.....age is just a number showing the amount of years you have been living.....it meens nothing if you dont grow up maturly.....unfortunately, wendigo has not.

it is good to set high standards for yourself....dont get me wrong....but its another to be rude to those who dont meet what you like... just remember if you live your life searching for stars......you wont get much out of it but dust

uh huh... cool

justjakk
haha myst

¨†¨The Mystíc¨†
Yeah

Wendigo
Im mature downstairs! smile

GuitarBunny
nice 2 know that

¨†¨The Mystíc¨†
Cool eek!

Demarthl
Im mature downstairs! smile
its nice to know that you've just started puberty, roll eyes (sarcastic)

justjakk
this thread has just reached a level of immaturity that negates my presence.........it is useless to try talking to someone who is so happy that he has a sack between his legs.........he humps anything that moves just as long as they have a nice rack............its just sad to see.

Morning_Glory
ha ha

¨†¨The Mystíc¨†
Hi

Demarthl
this thread has just reached a level of immaturity that negates my presence.........it is useless to try talking to someone who is so happy that he has a sack between his legs.........he humps anything that moves just as long as they have a nice rack............its just sad to see.

cry i thought we were friends! stick out tongue

Morning_Glory
this thread is dead now rip meh

GuitarBunny
already? 2 bad

Wendigo
Babe,A thread I make never dies

Wendigo

That's good cause I dont want u on this thread anyway unless u want to talk about how much u dislike fat chicks(or in your case how many of them u have had!)

Morning_Glory
dont call me babe bored

Wendigo
Fine!see If I care stick out tongue

Morning_Glory
i dont no expression

¨†¨The Mystíc¨†
Ok im done acting stupid

Wendigo
Neither do I laughing

Morning_Glory
roll eyes (sarcastic) gay

lil bitchiness
Demeaning, bashful and tasteless.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.