TOM N JERRY' vs WHOLE DC UNIVERSE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
Theyr invincible, theyr immortal, theyve been around longer than most of the dc univerce n now it seems that the endless have pissed em off, so our favourite cat n mouse are out to destroy the presence and the dc megaverse, can any1 stop em?

Gryn Jabar
T&J pwnage.

eleveninches
They'd be too busy killing each other

OtterVomit
Yes, I was going to say, how long could a Tom & Jerry team up last before Tom looks at Jerry and thinks, "Yummm I could use a snack..." That partnerships going all to hell.

Magee
Reminds me of the Tom and Jerry movie blink

eleveninches
That movie was aweful. It actually had them TALK!!!

Arsenal
Originally posted by eleveninches
That movie was aweful. It actually had them TALK!!!
Tom and Jerry talking? Even The Spectre would cower in fear.

cherry cola
tom and jerry rule the dc univrse wouldn't stand a chance.of course that until the tricky mouse finds a way for jerry to hit his head on a frying pan or something like that

jinzin
tom and jerry aren't pound to any kind of physics whatsoever. they're as ludicrous as pre crisis supes.....toegether they could probably hand a lot of dc heroes their asses.

Next Venom_girl
I don't know about Tom and Jerry.... but Itchy and Scratchy on the other hand .... *random eviscerations* stick out tongue

http://www.lewzworld.com/simpsons/ins1.jpg

http://www.kikman.de/Logos-Signs/SI-Itchy_and_Scratchy.gif
"What do you mean, you show the consequences of violence? That cat had his lungs ripped out and in the next scene he was breathing normally?" --Marge, The Simpsons. evil face

jinzin
ummmmm.......okaaaaay. lol

leonheartmm
did i mention the fact that hell itself could not contain the chaos inside tom, after he seemingly died n went to hell, he was there again, good as new in the next episode,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.