Wendigo's diary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wendigo
Everyday I will try to put an entry in okay

Morning_Glory
stop making gay threads

Wolflet
wut MG said no expression

LanİeWindu™
Yay! A diary!

Now I can act like an ass of a brother! I will steal it and post its contents on the internet for all to see!

Oh wait, damn. no expression

Wolflet
hysterical

Lana

Demarthl
blogs logs journals diarys entries and monkey crap!
Pesh i say! utter pesh! erm

LanİeWindu™
Do I have your votes for a Posts That Make Me Laugh quote?

Wendigo
Last night I took it easy and just had a smoke and a sixpac.I woke up happy today,As it is A public holiday on Monday!So I got on the computer this morning and checked my (who hate's fat chick's thread)And I noticed(morning glory)she hate's me,but for some reason I think she is kinda cool.What do u guy's think?Anyway I go to the Kareoke every satarday night(which is tonight!)and get shitfaced sing and try and pick up.I sing almost any song u can think of(exept gay one's)I am going in my room to have a quick mix then I might hang around horror movie forums for awhile,Anyway I will write in tommorow and let u guy's know if I picked up!(and girls)

Wolflet

Lana

taft
no expression

Wolflet
Originally posted by Wendigo
Last night I took it easy and just had a smoke and a sixpac.I woke up happy today,As it is A public holiday on Monday!So I got on the computer this morning and checked my (who hate's fat chick's thread)And I noticed(morning glory)she hate's me,but for some reason I think she is kinda cool.What do u guy's think?Anyway I go to the Kareoke every satarday night(which is tonight!)and get shitfaced sing and try and pick up.I sing almost any song u can think of(exept gay one's)I am going in my room to have a quick mix then I might hang around horror movie forums for awhile,Anyway I will write in tommorow and let u guy's know if I picked up!(and girls)
no expression

can i borrow that axe you have in your sig dem?

Wendigo
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
stop making gay threads

Hey, PERSON read as much as u want but dont bother complaining as I dont listen cool

Demarthl
itsa Halberd, an axe with a lot more reach and two extra pointy bits happy but sure! use it all oyu must shifty but i get to make videos, especially if it involves rudeness

Lana
Oooh! Oooh! Karin! Can I help? eek!

Imaginary
Heres an idea Wendigo:

"Today I was owned by a bunch of people in the OTF"

Wendigo
I love u dudes complaining and bitching.Thank's guys! That's what keep's my threads alive!

Wolflet
Originally posted by Lana
Oooh! Oooh! Karin! Can I help? eek!
sure eek!

Demarthl
laughing nice one imag happy and with that i go to sleep, you can keep the Halberd tonight girls! have fun big grin

Lana
Originally posted by Wolflet
sure eek!

Yaaaay! eek!

Originally posted by Demarthl
laughing nice one imag happy and with that i go to sleep, you can keep the Halberd tonight girls! have fun big grin

Ooooooh, thanks eek! evil face

Wolflet
i gtg sad

Lana
Awww....sad

Wendigo
Originally posted by Wolflet
i gtg sad

Boo hoo

Imaginary
I prefer glaives.

Morning_Glory
yawn

Lana
Originally posted by Imaginary
I prefer glaives.

Those are fun, too....

My personal weapon of choice, though, is a lightsaber. vader

Mist
Happy Dance

Wendigo
I migh set up another(gay thread)for the people that want to bag me cause I think It's funny

Raven Guardia

I can see it : "last night I made fun of people, because I'm idiot with low self esteem. I felt so bad about how I gave no life or real friends so I went out and got drunk. to make things worse, I slept with my grandmas friend from Bingo night. Her husband Elmer found out and well now he wants to kill me. This once again made me turn to the bottle. I don't know but it seems like life always kicks me around...gosh, I cant take this. I will be back to write more later my diary...but I need another drink."

Imaginary
Those are fun, too....

My personal weapon of choice, though, is a lightsaber. vader

I'm a Sailor Saturn fan embarrasment I like my purple lightsaber too, though.

Morning_Glory
ha ha ^ lol

Mist
laughing

Imaginary
cry

Wendigo
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
I can see it : "last night I made fun of people, because I'm idiot with low self esteem. I felt so bad about how I gave no life or real friends so I went out and got drunk. to make things worse, I slept with my grandmas friend from Bingo night. Her husband Elmer found out and well now he wants to kill me. This once again made me turn to the bottle. I don't know but it seems like life always kicks me around...gosh, I cant take this. I will be back to write more later my diary...but I need another drink."

Awwwwwwwww I will be your friend.Isn't she sweet?

Lana
I'm a Sailor Saturn fan embarrasment I like my purple lightsaber too, though.

Sailorsaturn's cool happy and my lightsaber's purple, too! Well, one of them anyway. The other one is orange big grin I'm an evil dark Jedi with two sabers evil face vader

Imaginary
Sailorsaturn's cool happy and my lightsaber's purple, too! Well, one of them anyway. The other one is orange big grin I'm an evil dark Jedi with two sabers evil face vader

I like Sailor Pluto better though, her birthday is one day after mine. My other lightsaber is blue.

Wendigo
No more Lightsaber talk please

Imaginary
hysterical

What makes you think we'll listen to YOU?

Lana
I like Sailor Pluto better though, her birthday is one day after mine. My other lightsaber is blue.

Sailorjupiter's my favorite happy

No more Lightsaber talk please

Nah, we'll talk about whatever we want, thanks.

Wendigo
lol Nothing really and I dont care if u listen to me or not.I dont listen to anyone myself.

Imaginary
Sailor Pluto is just too darn cool, with that green hair.

Lana
Sailor Pluto is just too darn cool, with that green hair.

Plus her cool Time Key happy

Jupiter was always my favorite, I resembled her in so many ways it was kinda eery.

Mist
green sabers are under ratedbig grin

Imaginary
I used to love Mercury cause of her short blue hair.

Mist
are these real people?

Wendigo
Short blue hair is ugly

Wendigo
I would not touch that Mercury girl with a 5 foot pole

Lana
I used to love Mercury cause of her short blue hair.

I know, same here.

I used to be able to do my hair up like Sailormoon's when it was long eek! it was so cool.

Wendigo
Long blue hair would'nt be that bad but I hate short hair

Mist
I would not touch that Mercury girl with a 5 foot pole

you couldnt get close enough to ANY girl to touch with a 5 foot pole.....theyd all run screaming.

Wendigo
Originally posted by Mist
you couldnt get close enough to ANY girl to touch with a 5 foot pole.....theyd all run screaming.

Your funny. Oh and I hate starwars it's gay

Imaginary
I know, same here.

I used to be able to do my hair up like Sailormoon's when it was long eek! it was so cool.

Their hair is shorter in the anime than it is in the manga.

Lana
Their hair is shorter in the anime than it is in the manga.

I know stick out tongue I own all the manga and have seen most of the anime. I have one of the artbooks eek! it's so cool happy the one I have has all the original sketches for the characters, it's awesome to see how much they change and stuff.

Wendigo
Who cares????????

Wendigo
She would be ugly in real life anyway

Imaginary
Nobody cares that you hate Star Wars... I don't know if you've noticed, but Lana, Mist and myself are all big Star Wars fans stick out tongue

I know stick out tongue I own all the manga and have seen most of the anime. I have one of the artbooks eek! it's so cool happy the one I have has all the original sketches for the characters, it's awesome to see how much they change and stuff.

Isn't Usagi's hair silver-ish in the manga instead of blonde?

Wendigo
Last night I took it easy and just had a smoke and a sixpac.I woke up happy today,As it is A public holiday on Monday!So I got on the computer this morning and checked my (who hate's fat chick's thread)And I noticed(<a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=24&k=morning%20glory" onmouseover="window.status='morning glory'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">morning glory</a&gtwinkshe hate's me,but for some reason I think she is kinda cool.What do u guy's think?Anyway I go to the Kareoke every satarday night(which is tonight!)and get shitfaced sing and try and pick up.I sing almost any song u can think of(exept gay one's)I am going in my room to have a quick mix then I might hang around horror movie forums for awhile,Anyway I will write in tommorow and let u guy's know if I picked up!(and girls)

What about me?

Lana
Nobody cares that you hate Star Wars... I don't know if you've noticed, but Lana, Mist and myself are all big Star Wars fans stick out tongue

Isn't Usagi's hair silver-ish in the manga instead of blonde?

Originally she had silver hair, but it was changed to blond. She has silver hair when she's Princess Serenity in the manga, though; in the anime she's still blond while Serenity.

And I love Star Wars love

Imaginary
Of course stick out tongue

Wendigo
Sorry Lana I dont hate starwars but I dont like Episode 1 what did u guys think of it?

Imaginary
I loved episode 1, considering I was only about 10 when I watched it. Now I don't love it as much, the duel should have been longer and the podrace shorter.

Lana
I was 13 when EpI came out, I liked it, but it could have been much better. It's my second-to-least favorite of the movies.

Wendigo
The podrace was cool

Mist
maul.....the only good reason to watch it....Happy Dance

Wendigo
I was 13 when EpI came out, I liked it, but it could have been much better. It's my second-to-least favorite of the movies.

What's your worst?

Imaginary
My order, best to worst:

ESB
ROTJ
AOTC
TPM
ANH

Wendigo
THis is mine esb
aotc
rotj
anh
tpm

Mist
My order, best to worst:

ESB
ROTJ
AOTC
TPM
ANH

AOTC over ANH? mad

leave. mad

Imaginary
ANH had too much whiny Luke.

Wendigo
True

§pearhead
ANH had too much whiny Luke.

AoTC had too much whiny Anakin and Padme.

In fact, almost everyone whines in that.

"That's not supposed to happen, shoot her or something!"

Anakin won't stop whining about his mother.

Padme doesn't shut up about being a politician.

I'm under the impression they don't even LIKE each other.

Imaginary
The rest of AOTC made up for that.

JLred
Originally posted by Raven Guardia

That is probably what happened to him!!!!

General Grievous f**kin' rocks!!!!

Wendigo
Last night I took it easy and just had a smoke and a sixpac.I woke up happy today,As it is A public holiday on Monday!So I got on the computer this morning and checked my (who hate's fat chick's thread)And I noticed(<a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=24&k=morning%20glory" onmouseover="window.status='morning glory'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">morning glory</a&gtwinkshe hate's me,but for some reason I think she is kinda cool.What do u guy's think?Anyway I go to the Kareoke every satarday night(which is tonight!)and get shitfaced sing and try and pick up.I sing almost any song u can think of(exept gay one's)I am going in my room to have a quick mix then I might hang around horror movie forums for awhile,Anyway I will write in tommorow and let u guy's know if I picked up!(and girls)

Entry 2

The first time I seen star wars I was 13 and the first one was A new hope.I was staying at A friend's house and we watched it.We used to steal a lot of ciggerate's as well.Then I hired all of them and watched them all.I am 20 now.Episode 1 came out when I were in year 7 or something but I hated it.

§pearhead
Originally posted by JLred

Indeed...

Wendigo
That is probably what happened to him!!!!

Go back 2 cartoon world dude

Lana
My order, best to worst:

ESB
ROTJ
AOTC
TPM
ANH

Mine is, best to worst:

ESB
ANH
AOTC
TPM
ROTJ

ROTS will probably fall between AOTC and ANH.

Imaginary
Why didn't you like ROTJ?

ROTS will probably be between ROTJ and AOTC.

Wendigo
Entry 3

I grew out of cartoons at A young age.I used to sneak out of my room early in the morning and watch them.I still get smashed and watch southpark though.The simpsons are cool to but I have seen them 2 many times

JLred
Go back 2 cartoon world dude

General Grievous is not only in Star Wars: Clone Wars the miniseries...he actually appears in Episode three...he is a robot who leads legions of bad guys(forgot their name) agains Anakin And ObiWan

I have a Mountain Dew bottle right here!!!

Lana
Why didn't you like ROTJ?

ROTS will probably be between ROTJ and AOTC.

Oh, I won't even go into why I don't like ROTJ....ewoks being the least of it.....

Wendigo
I love Ewok's

§pearhead
legions of bad guys(forgot their name)

I thought they were just called "Grievous' henchmen" confused

Lana

Wendigo
Who has seen the Ewok movies?

Lana
I despise the ewoks mad

§pearhead
I despise the ewoks mad

hear hear, worst idea ever concieved.

except maybe that show 'Sliders'...

Wendigo
I despise the ewoks mad

Your mean

JLred
lol

Imaginary
I don't like the Ewoks much either...

Mist
i like rotj for the end in the death star....oh hubba hubba....that duel was OFF the charts!

Lana

Wendigo
Entry 4

A mate just ringed to see what I'm doing to night told him I'm going to the Kareoke with Alex(a mate)Now he is coming down and there's this guy he want's to smash there(no names)so there might be a punch on tonight.

Imaginary
*shoots Jar Jar*

Someone should go around KMC and find out exactly how many times Jar Jar has been "killed."

Lana
*shoots Jar Jar*

Someone should go around KMC and find out exactly how many times Jar Jar has been "killed."

laughing

In the Blue Milk Bar alone it's probably enough to go off the charts.....

Wendigo
Jar jar is real annoying if he was real I would smash him

Mist
take too long...stick out tongue

LanİeWindu™
Yay! A thread that went off topic to Star Wars! I could learn to like this thread.

*Joins in killing Jar Jar*

Wendigo
Entry 5

The first time I seen Jar jar.I really wanted to bash him there is something about him that piss'ed me off.Most of my mates agree.My ex said to say He is an ugly prick

Imaginary
And maybe the thread starter, too.

laughing

In the Blue Milk Bar alone it's probably enough to go off the charts.....

With Sadako on the job, definitely! Those Ewoks haven't got much hope either!

Wendigo

LanİeWindu™
And maybe the thread starter, too.

With Sadako on the job, definitely! Those Ewoks haven't got much hope either!

Am I the only one who liked the Ewoks? Maybe not liked them a lot, but I didn't mind them.

*Bashes Jar Jar in the head with the hilt of his red bladed lightsaber*

Lana

Mist

Lana

Imaginary
*cuts off his ear with purple saber*

Wendigo
Entry 6

I am 20 and a normal person now.When I was young the teachers said I dont have much hope cause the first day of Highschool I punched A guy in the nose.But I can spell ok I have a job so my teachers can get ****ed

justjakk
yeah star wars is kool......

Lana
*cuts off his ear with purple saber*

*slices off his hands with orange saber*

LanİeWindu™
Entry 6

I am 20 and a normal person now.When I was young the teachers said I dont have much hope cause the first day of Highschool I punched A guy in the nose.But I can spell ok I have a job so my teachers can get ****ed

Let me guess what your favorite thing to say at work is...

"Would you like some fries with that? Large or Super-Sized?"

Wendigo

Imaginary
Don't get super sized fries here, Lance stick out tongue

Wendigo
Don't get super sized fries here, Lance stick out tongue

I like imaginary but your kind off an Ass lance big grin

justjakk
yeah ken.....you're so wrong about him........he says

"paper or plastic"

LanİeWindu™
I like imaginary but your kind off an Ass lance big grin

It's in my nature.

BTW, I worked at McDonald's before, so I'm kinda ripping on myself there.

And Imag, we still have Super-Sized meals here. stick out tongue

Wendigo

Wendigo
Entry 7

My first job was powdercoating cause I got kicked out of school for getting into too much fights,I dont much anymore though,now I build roof trusse's but might powdercoat again for a couple of years either way work sucks.There's no chicks there and your not allowed to drink and my boss is an *******.If I were younger like 16,17 again I would have knocked him out by now(or tried to)

Wendigo
Entry 8

Leaving to the Kareoke at 8 got to have a shower and get ready.It doesn't take me long cause I'm a guy.It made me think of this chick I went out with when I were 19.She was 18 and If I went out I had to take her and I would go to her parent's house that stoned by the time she got ready I was asleep man.Anyway I hope I pick up tonight I haven't for about 3 weeks but I only really go out on A satarday night cause I have 2 work all week

Wolflet

Wendigo
SHUT UP wolfman

Wolflet
give me 5 reasons y roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wendigo
1.I would but I cant rebovered

2.u think your more funny than me.3.refer to 1.4.refer to 2.ok now im confused

Wolflet
who said i thought i was funny? and btw im not a guy no expression

and now you got me confused messed

Wendigo
ok now we are both confused,(and u could of said your not a guy wink

Wendigo
Entry 9

Had a shower still have to Gel my hair and that.I will probally be on this thing till my mate picks me up.

Fionnuala
yawn ....

Wendigo
Are u tired mate?

Wolflet
Originally posted by Fionnuala
yawn ....

Wendigo
u guy's suck

Wolflet
question: are you bored?

mystery_gal
hey, wendigo, arent u the one hoo doesnt no how to talk to girls???? it was on ur forum last night!!! laughing

Jackie Malfoy

Cool idfea.JM smile

Wendigo
Entry 10

I just got back from the Karoke didn't pick up Got a headjob of my ex though I'm a bit pissed now so I will see u tommorow

Wendigo
Entry 11

Got up hungover had a shower couple of cone's and went straight on this.I dont feel like drinking today so today I will be doing **** all.Exept maybe watching a few horror movies(and smoking ofcourse)

Jackie Malfoy
I think you should quit smoking whle you still can.JMspliff

Wendigo
ENTRY 12

Got up today hired some dvd's1.Wishmaster 4
2.Eminem(behind the mask)
3.Undeafeated
4.Alanis morisset concert
5.cant remember(or rebovered looking)

Just watched the Alanis morriset one It was pretty sick.Have to work 2morrow

Fionnuala
well you know what i think, i think.. sleep

Wendigo
What's wrong with it?

Fionnuala
nothing smile

Wendigo
Good smile

Fionnuala
sorry..i was being bitchy.. sad

Wendigo
lol That's okay

Wendigo
ENTRY 13

Got to have shower than watch A movie(probally Halloween Reserection)I ended up on horror forums all day.Sadly have 2 work 2morrow.see y'a

phoenix87
lol sounds fun

Wendigo
Been busy working all week Friday!YES I have a driving lesson at 6 then I might try and cop a bang of my ex!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.