point blank

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

raenef v
don't you just hate it when you say something real obvious like go away
and the person doesn't get it?

it really erks me

Raven Guardia
yeah, I know that feeling. or if you say something and someone totally inturpets it as something else..errrr

LanİeWindu™
Or like...

EAT SHIT!

Yet they don't want to eat it.

raenef v
ppl like that really get on my nerves
especialy when you say you don;t like them and they're all like you don't mean that!

JLred
Like today I had to tell someone that everyone where we hang out dont like you they think your gay..Im sorry to tell you this..but I want you to clean out your desk and be outta here by tommorow..then he didnt listen and then I told him againn and he left..

Coldfire
Yeah those people just don't get the hints at all, or they still don't get it when you actually tell them!! They're sooo annoying sometimes!!!

JLred
I had to tell him straightout twice for him to leave..

GCG
They dont get the hint do they ?

IceWithin

Captain REX
laughing out loud

Well, I'm sure they have their reasons for ignoring THAT, Ken. stick out tongue

IceWithin
Originally posted by JLred
Like today I had to tell someone that everyone where we hang out dont like you they think your gay..Im sorry to tell you this..but I want you to clean out your desk and be outta here by tommorow..then he didnt listen and then I told him againn and he left..

you fired someone because he was gay? messed

Lana
There was this girl at my high school that I couldn't stand. For some reason she simply couldn't get the hint that I didn't like her and didn't want to hang around with her, and she'd follow me EVERYWHERE and always talk to me. And I made my dislike of her very clear, in fact once she said "I don't even know your name" and I replied "That's okay, I'd rather you didn't"....and still she didn't figure out that I didn't like her.

Thank God I graduated cos I swear that girl is at thick as lead.

Captain REX
I feel a protest coming on... whistle

IceWithin
Originally posted by Lana
There was this girl at my high school that I couldn't stand. For some reason she simply couldn't get the hint that I didn't like her and didn't want to hang around with her, and she'd follow me EVERYWHERE and always talk to me. And I made my dislike of her very clear, in fact once she said "I don't even know your name" and I replied "That's okay, I'd rather you didn't"....and still she didn't figure out that I didn't like her.

Thank God I graduated cos I swear that girl is at thick as lead.

there's this guy in my school (I sit by the window) that ALWAYS when school finsihes or we're in break he asks me what time is it?
Im like I don't know I don't have a watch
but everytime there he is, last week I told him that he asked me again and he'd be sorry for the rest of his short sad life

not that Id actually do anything but I told him that, c Im tough cool
stick out tongue

IceWithin
Originally posted by Captain REX
I feel a protest coming on... whistle

*protests*
stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.