aRACE HALFWAY AROUND THE WORLD(who would win)The Flash or Goku's instant transmission

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
aRACE HALFWAY AROUND THE WORLD(who would win)The Flash or Goku's instant transmission.

Cosmic Cube
The real question is who cares.

FistOfThe North
dunno
I do?

jrodslam
Just for the sake of debating. But who really knows.

Flash v.3 #136-8 -- Flash evenly races an energy being who moves at or beyond lightspeed, then, boosted by the collective speed of humanity, outruns "instant transmission' that is specifically referred to as being beyond lightspeed.

kgkg
lol flash because he will be there before Goku can think.

I know I know am smart LMAO

if this was a race to another Galaxy then Goku beats flash big time.

Kento
Gokou would have to find a ki source, and lock on to IT. Flash would already be there *laughs*

jrodslam
Originally posted by kgkg

Lol. Agreed.

Swanky-Tuna
Flash would time travel it and still beat Goku.

Xplosive
Originally posted by kgkg
lol flash because he will be there before Goku can think.

I know I know am smart LMAO

True

ZephroCarnelian
Swank u're right!

If it was a race to another Galaxy, Flash'd just work out how long it'd take to get there and just run back in time for that length lol!

kgkg

Magee
Well i used to be a big fan of dbz and i remember goku saying his instant translocation enables him to go at 180,000 mps. He actualy says it, might have been 186 (light speed) cant remember. By the time Goku finds a ki to lock on to Flash has been rite round the world, 5 times lol.

The nearest galaxy to ours is about a billion light yrs away so it would take 1 billion yrs to get there for either of them. I think Flash could go a lot faster (than light speed) if he was in space and had some sort of platform to run on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.